Official KARA Secret LOVE 2013 The Mini Series Thread

edr49890

i think i want hammie kissing so badly..plizz make it happend...my btw..i keep repeat runaway..i think..seungyeon drama kinda different ...mybe..his 1 st love dies..and another man love him who same face like her past love....i think..mybe like that..

• Like 1

when i saw the Runaway MV,, Nicole kiss Gwangsoo on the cheeks,, really jealous about it  :gloomy:  :gemcry:

Kiss ?? where i did not see any

:gemhoho:  :gemhoho:  :gemhoho:

83a084025aafa40fa5ecf604aa64034f79f01995

I found this:  

BSLa_MWQIMAAl3xc.png

Seems like LEON ent is promoting for the new comeback. For now "Secret Love" MV is listed.

So, does that mean that LEON Entertainment will be KARA new agency for next year?

I believe DSP has now partnered up with Loen for future releases distribution. It began with Rainbow's Sunshine release this year. I think their contract probably ended with CJE&M after Rainbow's Tell Me Tell Me release.

I personally think that DSP is fed up with CCM and KKS's attempt to... during Pandora's comeback that they waited until the contract ended to severe any more partnerships with them. But still manage to stay on good terms because they followed all proper procedures and regulations. I think CJE&M is part of MNet and Mnet is part of CCM and they're all under the same umbrella right? So they're associated with KKS? any corrections? Just my thought.

I believe DSP has now partnered up with Loen for future releases distribution. 

I also think it...and it is a good thing.

About 'Secret Love'...Ham's story is the one I anticipate the most after watching 'Runaway' MV. I'm really curious about what could happen and the lead male looks very interresting  :P I also can't wait to see Nicole-Kwangsoo couple !

I'm so exciting... I saw the Teaser/MV, (I'm not sure) of the RUNAWAY and it's a bit sad since the girls cry...I will feel weird if I see in the drama to Nicole or Jiyoung kissing a man,(as Hara) I don't care but I think they are younger to do that.... Even if that happen... I still want see the drama :)

Shared by Ant100

At #5 without promotions..smile_51359_cool.png

As2ngDc.jpg

Billboard KoreaからK-POP Hot 100が発表され、新曲「Runaway」が初登場5位にチャートイン。併せて彼女たちの最新アートワークが到着した。

モノクロの写真の中で彼女たちはパターンの違うタキシードを纏い新曲「Runaway」のイメージに合わせたようなシックでクールな表情を披露している。8月20日には本楽曲のミュージックビデオが公開されており、KARA主演短編ドラマ『シークレット・ラブ』の映像が使用されている

K-POP Hot 100 was announced by Billboard Korea, new song "Runaway" is chart in fifth place first appearance. Latest artwork of the girls arrived together.

Girls are showing off the cool look chic as fit the image of the new song "Runaway" dressed in a tuxedo with a different pattern in the photo in black and white. Music video of the song has been published on the 20th August, the video starring KARA short drama "Secret Love" is used

http://www.billboard...ws/detail/14741

KARA rank #15 already

23oDk33.jpg

and Gaon Chart rankings 18th-24th of August

RUNAWAY Release August 20

< Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking >

9. KARA - "Runaway"

< Online Downloads For The Week >

6. KARA - "Runaway" – 113,132 Downloads

DOWNLOAD CHART

2013 08 18-24

#6 KARA (113k)

DIGITAL CHART

One of two (Runaway)
Kara (Kara) | One of two (Runaway)
#9 726,3253

STREAMING CHART
One of two (Runaway)
Kara (Kara) | One of two (Runaway)
#34 997,566

KARA VERY First RUNAWAY Performance and ITS DAMN HOT!!!!

[FANCAM] 130831 KARA RUNAWAY @ QUIZ SHOW ON KOREA  

cr: uploader

RUNAWAY Charted

5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_yffSK7n5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_7H9Yzhv5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_vsXQvjd

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

^ + ^^ + ^^^

I'm not expecting any release sooner. The least, let's count a month from now (until the end of promotional stuff). & KARA (as far as I know) used to work more with SBS TV, so maybe it will be aired on SBS channel, plus since they stated earlier that the drama will be translated into Japanese so maybe they will use the same TV channel used for their Animation. But what I expect more is that the drama will be released on DVD first. & about Blu-Ray: maybe later.

For the time, let's not be greedy & let's focus more on the: Music Bank, Inkigayo, Music Core & mnet.

^^^ True.  I'll put my greed aside, they do have the tour coming up also.  I just hope there will be english subtitles for when it gets released on dvd.

I think SECRET LOVE is KARA's existence in KOREA while KARA doing Japan tour ..so korea won't forget KARA's return .. its a good thing