Official KARA Secret LOVE 2013 The Mini Series Thread

edr49890

wait, i'm lost here, so this is yet unaired? o_o;" i thought this was the runaway MV =w=;""

#a new kamilia sorry if this is kinda foolish to ask

the runaway MV is like the trailer/preview for Secret Love drama..

but this Secret Love drama still hasn't aired yet..

• 3 weeks later...

AHHHH why cant it just be aired and since i only understand english ill probably have to wait for it to be subbed but itll be worth it. By they way i heard seungyeon had a press conference for her lovely heels which i think is the name of her part in secret love

AHHHH why cant it just be aired and since i only understand english ill probably have to wait for it to be subbed but itll be worth it. By they way i heard seungyeon had a press conference for her lovely heels which i think is the name of her part in secret love

I want to watch the drama too as I never watched drama beside with KARA cast...TT

• 2 weeks later...

Secret Love Drama- Hara episode

tumblr_inline_n1kapigNrQ1qj6b3n.jpgtumblr_inline_n1kapqAurQ1qj6b3n.jpgtumblr_inline_n1kapyqarD1qj6b3n.jpg

Many beautiful love stories have been told through the romantic drama “Secret Love”, from the scent of her first love, to the way she is when she loves or breaks up, her secret crush, and her eternal love. 

PS 01: This is a sponsor entry for Kapibarasan (stuffed animal), so we just translate the part that is related to Hara & Secret Love. 
PS 02: I want this drama so baddd~ ;__;

SourceHaeminxiin
© haradaily.tumblr.com

• Like 2

Tbh, i don't think they'll air this drama ever.
It's just my opinion, it took so long already.
But hopefully they release this in DVD or something.
With english effin subs please, and no region LMAO.
Non-kamilias were actually looking forward to this drama too.
Runaway MV was really good, t'was a good trailer at the same time.

Edited by _Onyeonee

wow this was on 2013 i thought I was late on the news but it hasn't aired yet :shocked:  ....i badly wanted to watch this..it's been so long already. I also don't think they'll still air this drama. I hope they release it somewhere in their future releases tho. 

I never blame to DSP anything but this is unnaceptable, you make a video, you make the girls work, you waste money, and then you never gonna air it?

I know there are issues but I really don't know when they would planning to put this on air, this company is a mess.

• Like 1

I never blame to DSP anything but this is unnaceptable, you make a video, you make the girls work, you waste money, and then you never gonna air it?  

I know there are issues but I really don't know when they would planning to put this on air, this company is a mess.

^ I  a g r e e ;; !

Every single thing you just said there are the same things that go through my mind too.

DSP is effed-up, our bbs' efforts all went to waste.  :curse: 

Not only them, but all the actors, production and writers with them as well 

For those of you still keeping tabs on this post ,on tumblr there are some links to SeungYeon's Drama that are subbed however i think seungyeons is the only drama that has come out ,out of those 5. so Gyuri, Hara, Nicole, and Jiyoung's drama have not been released from what ive heard

For those of you still keeping tabs on this post ,on tumblr there are some links to SeungYeon's Drama that are subbed however i think seungyeons is the only drama that has come out ,out of those 5. so Gyuri, Hara, Nicole, and Jiyoung's drama have not been released from what ive heard

:dumb:  are you talking about "her lovely heels" or about "secret love"?

Omg! I thought her lovely heels was a part of the secret love series! Sorry!

no..her lovely heels is only seungyeon and hong jonghyun act..no kara..btw you should see this..really nice drama...hahha