Official KARA Secret LOVE 2013 The Mini Series Thread

edr49890

I love Lee Kwang Soo. :lol2: He and Nicole are so funny together.

Hey, isn't Tae Yang's cousin the same dude that forget the condoms at the beginning of Hara's episode? :o:lol:

Edited by neris
Please don't double post.

Secret Love drama to be air in CHINA??

Anyone can help me to confirm it?

Sohu website has already uploaded both Hammie's and Hara's episode in chinese sub

Hammie's 90 min episode can be seen there.

After watching it, can confirm Dramacube did cut and re-arrange some scene.

• Like 1

KARA is seriously going global lol , korean-english-chinese-japanese

myasally, on 21 Jun 2014 - 5:36 PM, said:

can somebody explain to me  the schedule of the drama coz i'm confuse, nicole story is out? I thought it should be jing first

from what I know, there's dramacube,dramafever,suho & upcoming japan channel. 

For dramacube - its seungyeon - hara - jiyoung - nicole - gyuri (they only air 60mins of the episode, i think)

For dramafever - hara & nicole are already out with subs. (90mins) (they updates every friday,not sure which episode will air next)

For suho - seungyeon & hara are already out with chinese subs. (90mins) (they updates every friday,not sure which episode will air next)

hope it helps.

• Like 2

Every two-part episode is self-contained so far, so there is no need to watch them in any sequence. They're more like separate movies rather than a series. The hosting sites were probably just given the freedom to post them in whichever order they thought was best. Dramafever definitely seems like the best place to go with English subs and uncut episodes.

• Like 1

Sohu website has already uploaded both Hammie's and Hara's episode in chinese sub

Hammie's 90 min episode can be seen there.  

After watching it, can confirm Dramacube did cut and re-arrange some scene.

link me hammie ep 90 min plizzz...i cannot watch in sohu...huhu..

Edited by kasih88

When are the osts for this drama being released? Some songs I can't recognize if they are sung by KARA or not. :(

Same Here! There is one song in Nicole's drama that doesnt sound like Kara sang it! Anyways I do hope we get a OST soon

Hara's episode was rather cute though I just didnt like the ending cause she didnt get to see him at sunrise and instead left back home ><

as for Seungyeon I didnt watch the whole thing cause it bored me >< 

Nicole episode was rather touching quiet fiesty, but the episode about finding and loving her dad hit me in the heart >< 

Edited by UЯмan☆홍윤성
  • Like 2

Same Here! There is one song in Nicole's drama that doesnt sound like Kara sang it! Anyways I do hope we get a OST soon

Hara's episode was rather cute though I just didnt like the ending cause she didnt get to see him at sunrise and instead left back home ><  

Nicole episode was rather touching quiet fiesty, but the episode about finding and loving her dad hit me in the heart >< 

Yeah, you know how Nicole had scenes of being angry with Kwangsoo and was quite physical? I don't think a typical Korean actress would have shown as being that physical. What I mean is that the feel would have been different. She had a really fast reflex and speed with power in her handling of Kwansoo there. I think that's her American in her. I thought she was good in those scenes. They were quite realistic. And you could tell, she is, in real life, quite strong.

• Like 2

Yeah, you know how Nicole had scenes of being angry with Kwangsoo and was quite physical? I don't think a typical Korean actress would have shown as being that physical. What I mean is that the feel would have been different. She had a really fast reflex and speed with power in her handling of Kwansoo there. I think that's her American in her. I thought she was good in those scenes. They were quite realistic. And you could tell, she is, in real life, quite strong.

Yeah, her character was not the typical, innocent hard working girl. She was sassy in another level lol... she even cursed in American XD but yeah im so glad she spoke in English at some parts. Like when KWangsoo told her not to speak in english that was too funny 

you should definitely watch seungyeon's episode until the end to know the real story is , it may be repetitive at one point but it's the best episode imo, 

• Like 3

Went to watch Nicoles episode from the streambox and its been taken down...not having much luck anywhere else either =( anyone else got the same problem?

Atleast I got to watch SY's episode, I enjoyed it and looking forward to watching the rest....well done!!

• Like 1

anyone can explain about this ranking?

SOHU의 모든 TV 영상 중에서  최신 릴리즈 컨텐츠 순위 46위     

SOHU의 한국 드라마 컨텐츠 중에서 주간 랭킹 5위

SOHU의 한국 드라마 컨텐츠 중에서 최신 릴리즈 랭킹 5위

MtOHYMy.jpg

jQNzDfV.jpg

s8Cb3yU.jpg

PbM5UgM.jpg

* 현재까지 재생 횟수

LV304kR.jpg

• Like 1