Official KARA Secret LOVE 2013 The Mini Series Thread

edr49890

Went to watch Nicoles episode from the streambox and its been taken down...not having much luck anywhere else either =( anyone else got the same problem?  

Atleast I got to watch SY's episode, I enjoyed it and looking forward to watching the rest....well done!!

You can Master Asakuro Hao and he/she will give you a link for download. ^^

Same Here! There is one song in Nicole's drama that doesnt sound like Kara sang it! Anyways I do hope we get a OST soon

Hara's episode was rather cute though I just didnt like the ending cause she didnt get to see him at sunrise and instead left back home ><  

as for Seungyeon I didnt watch the whole thing cause it bored me ><   

Nicole episode was rather touching quiet fiesty, but the episode about finding and loving her dad hit me in the heart ><

If I'm not mistaken one/two of the songs were sang by Rainbow members. It sounded like their voice.

I can't wait for the OST album to come out, so excited. 

-Deleted-

Wow, Kara's Secret Love daebak! ^^ I can't wait to watch Jiyoung's and Gyuri's episode.    

04. Don't Quote Images

We don't need to see the same image twice. Instead, link the image in your quote.

Edited by Yongery
  • Like 2

anyone can explain about this ranking?

SOHU의 모든 TV 영상 중에서  최신 릴리즈 컨텐츠 순위 46위     
SOHU의 한국 드라마 컨텐츠 중에서 주간 랭킹 5위
SOHU의 한국 드라마 컨텐츠 중에서 최신 릴리즈 랭킹 5위

04. Don't Quote Images

We don'

t need to see the same image twice. Instead, link the image in your quote.

Ranking of 57th for the weekly TV videos at SOHU.

Ranking of 46th for all of the most recent releases for TV videos at SOHU.

Ranking of 5th for the weekly Korean Drama contents at SOHU.
Ranking of 5th for the most recent releases of Korean Drama contents at SOHU.

Edited by flamestalker
  • Like 1

Ranking of 57th for the weekly TV videos at SOHU. Ranking of 46th for all of the most recent releases for TV videos at SOHU.

Ranking of 5th for the weekly Korean Drama contents at SOHU.
Ranking of 5th for the most recent releases of Korean Drama contents at SOHU.

Thank you for always helping Us ...

Amazon - DVD - Korea Drama in Section 3

Amazon - DVD - Drama Division 25 in total  

8rwhslA.jpg

Tower Records Japan DVD Schedule Rank 2 in 
Tower Records - international reserve position 2 in DVD

foth02j.jpg

Rakuten - DVD - Drama category in the entire two weeks 

Rakuten - DVD - has been one sector in Asia & Korea 

2E6lNHa.jpg

FOR KAMILIA

y9zQ5mz.jpg

Thank you!!! =D

Umm I have no idea if this has been spoken about before (apologies if it has been), but in Jiyoungs episode I'm pretty certain I saw certain members the Kara project ;-)

You can Master Asakuro Hao and he/she will give you a link for download. ^^

If I'm not mistaken one/two of the songs were sang by Rainbow members. It sounded like their voice.
I can't wait for the OST album to come out, so excited. 

Wow, Kara's Secret Love daebak! ^^ I can't wait to watch Jiyoung's and Gyuri's episode.    

04. Don't Quote Images
We don'
t need to see the same image twice. Instead, link the image in your quote.

Thank you!!! =D

Umm I have no idea if this has been spoken about before (apologies if it has been), but in Jiyoungs episode I'm pretty certain I saw certain members the Kara project ;-)  

Yep! I think it was in the official Kara Project thread where videos and pics were posted showing Somin & Chaekyung as part of Jiyoung's music group, and Sojin as the girl that receives the flowers at the very beginning.

Yep! I think it was in the official Kara Project thread where videos and pics were posted showing Somin & Chaekyung as part of Jiyoung's music group, and Sojin as the girl that receives the flowers at the very beginning.

Ah yes thanks for that, it was good to see them in there! =D

OMG...glad I found this spazzing thread.

I've watched Seungyeon and Hara episodes and I really like them a lot :gemshout: .

Seungyeon's episode was really sad, the time traveller guy (he's my crush in Nail Shop Paris kyaa~) was so hot but too bad he only appeared for few minutes.  :phew:  Oh yea, not to forget, the sunset scene was so picturesque, I'm in love.  

Hara's episode is definitely my favorite. Lots of funny scene and beautiful scenery. I LOLed so hard at the fish stew scene hahahhaa... still repeat that scene just for fun  :geminluv: . Hara and Kim Young Kwang make a cute pair...aaahh~ I always like KYK btw when I saw him in Love Rain.  

I'm currently watching Nicole's episode.. wanted to watch Jiyoung's episode but still couldnt find the one with english subs since I couldnt access Dramafever  :teary:

btw,I will come back to this thread again for my another spazzing..  :excited:       

[edit] OMG..just noticed I use lots of smilies for this post... pardon my spazzing mode..

Edited by star_kara
  • Like 1

OMG...glad I found this spazzing thread.

I've watched Seungyeon and Hara episodes and I really like them a lot :gemshout: .

Seungyeon's episode was really sad, the time traveller guy (he's my crush in Nail Shop Paris kyaa~) was so hot but too bad he only appeared for few minutes.  :phew:  Oh yea, not to forget, the sunset scene was so picturesque, I'm in love.  

Hara's episode is definitely my favorite. Lots of funny scene and beautiful scenery. I LOLed so hard at the fish stew scene hahahhaa... still repeat that scene just for fun  :geminluv: . Hara and Kim Young Kwang make a cute pair...aaahh~ I always like KYK btw when I saw him in Love Rain.  

I'm currently watching Nicole's episode.. wanted to watch Jiyoung's episode but still couldnt find the one with english subs since I couldnt access Dramafever  :teary:

btw,I will come back to this thread again for my another spazzing..  :excited:        [edit] OMG..just noticed I use lots of smilies for this post... pardon my spazzing mode..

Wait 'til you watch Kkangjji's "Lilac"

• Like 3

Wait 'til you watch Kkangjji's "Lilac"

I've watched 7 Days in Summer and Lilac..  

Nicole's episode was touching but didnt make me feel the sadness... IDK, the only part that left an impact to me is when she discovered the truth. Btw, I like Nikori's acting and her chemistry with Kwangsoo.

About Lilac... omg, this gotta be my another fav episode after Bucket List.. It's really sad...  

Yep, you are gonna cry (?) :'(

I cried a lot.. totally feel her pain and her attraction to that ahjusshi. :touched:

It's not helping that Kkangji's sad puppy eyes easily make me teary.. imo,she's the best actress in KARA. (am I allowed to say that? >_<)

Btw,definitely didnt expect the plot twist of the story. :gemcry:

My comment about So Yeol's love to the ahjusshi:

tumblr_n76c40z0Yn1qcve31o1_500.gif

Edited by star_kara
  • Like 1

Gyuri unnie part in Secret love is so good!!!The story is great and her acting has improved from nail shop paris,she acted quite naturally and cutely!I laugh so hard in the first part and feeling very moving at the end!Gyuri and JiChangWook have good chemistry together!

• Like 2

korean drama ranking

pF9NAME.jpg

korean drama weekly ranking

IEbSl34.jpg

korean drama monthly ranking

XxaHeGQ.jpg

Source =>  http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1465052&page=0

if anyone interested to get softsubs, i uploaded it in case anyone needs it :) it syncs with the videos in mediabox ^^

Overall, the story line for all 5 episodes are great.. maybe cos i dont really have any expectations haha~ 

But i find it okay XD Great to see the girls trying out a new experience. Hopefully we can see more leading roles in dramas/movies from the girls in future. I think they'll do great.

My favorite one will be hammie's episode. Everything was perfect, her acting,storyline, facial expressions. I love it xD so proud of her! 

• Like 4