Official KARA Secret LOVE 2013 The Mini Series Thread

edr49890

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

I adjust the SIZE heheheh

tumblr_mo4ggtEvik1s5x9xro2_1280.jpg

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

tumblr_mo4w6eWtSC1s5x9xro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mo4w6eWtSC1s5x9xro3_500.jpg

tumblr_mo4w6eWtSC1s5x9xro2_500.jpgtumblr_mo4w6eWtSC1s5x9xro4_1280.jpg

Hara looks reeeeeeeeaaallllly happy here is these pictures. & at the moment, I think her old lover may be in real shock, depressed to the fullest! :ahh::disappointed:

But what's with the use of that smiley :teary: ? :teary:

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

News:

http://www.karaholic...showtopic=14776

[2013.06.10] KARA Goo Hara spotted kissing a man? 

BMTyY3FCAAAzQZ2.jpg+large.jpg

Edited by edr49890

Hara looks reeeeeeeeaaallllly happy here is these pictures. & at the moment, I think her old lover may be in real shock, depressed to the fullest! :ahh::disappointed:

But what's with the use of that smiley :teary: ? :teary:

it's just to say THERE'S ALWAYS A TOMORROW

• Like 1

Moment to Remember by ME...

tumblr_mo5m38anqs1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

(Click photo required!)

eNdmfB1.jpg

sH3p4ec.jpg

Shared and Explained by ultraman88

This is from a person who was invited by the director of KARA's new drama. (I think she knows people in the entertainment industry)

She went with her family and met Gyuri and Hara. They were only filming a short scene with Gyuri's. But, her husband was also cast (cameo) as one of the graduate on the spot. The scene calls for Gyuri's character to reveal her hidden feeling to the guy she likes on the graduation day.

The blogger (Naver cafe) said Hara was really nice compared to Cho, Insung. Hara was much nicer and friendly. And she said Gyuri is actually much prettier in person. In fact she says Gyuri is prettier than Hara, that camera must not like her.

CUdbfug.jpg

FZ0AonV.jpg

jgJxirc.jpg

IYsE6vR.jpg

QE2ZJiH.jpg

X2YPFzM.jpg

NqmS4nZ.jpg

S1EE13Z.jpg

DmOoZk3.jpg

BRbDb3Y.jpg

VD1Omta.jpg

Oops, I guess I got ninja'd.......

I will just leave this as is.

---------------------------------------------------

I got this from Karaboard.

This is from a person who was invited by the director of KARA's new drama. (I think she knows people in the entertainment industry)

She went with her family and met Gyuri and Hara. They were only filming a short scene with Gyuri's. But, her husband was also cast (cameo) as one of the graduate on the spot. The scene calls for Gyuri's character to reveal her hidden feeling to the guy she likes on the graduation day.

The blogger (Naver cafe) said Hara was really nice compared to Cho, Insung. Hara was much nicer and friendly. And she said Gyuri is actually much prettier in person. In fact she says Gyuri is prettier than Hara, that camera must not like her.

CUdbfug.jpg

FZ0AonV.jpg

jgJxirc.jpg

IYsE6vR.jpg

QE2ZJiH.jpg

X2YPFzM.jpg

NqmS4nZ.jpg

S1EE13Z.jpg

DmOoZk3.jpg

BRbDb3Y.jpg

VD1Omta.jpg

Edited by ultraman88

I got this from Karaboard.

CUdbfug.jpg

FZ0AonV.jpg

jgJxirc.jpg

IYsE6vR.jpg

QE2ZJiH.jpg

X2YPFzM.jpg

NqmS4nZ.jpg

S1EE13Z.jpg

DmOoZk3.jpg

BRbDb3Y.jpg

VD1Omta.jpg

nice to see you here~~~

Search Ranking

#1 and #6

Wow Secret Love getting attention

31901441_r4XGnKvE_EAB5ACED9598EB9DBCEAB9

31901441_EADmBvJx_EAB5ACED9598EB9DBC.jpg

A5bQGkm.png

OdY1WJy.png