Official KARA Secret LOVE 2013 The Mini Series Thread

edr49890

Kara′s Park Gyuri Goes Trekking with Her Guardian Angel Ji Chang Wook

While Goo Hara′s been puckering up with Kim Young Kwang, Park Gyuri got together with Ji Chang Wook for a trekking date.

The two will be appearing as the leads in the ′Have You Had Coffee With an Angel?′ episode of Secret Love, a five-episode cinedrama directed by Kim Gyu Tae and starring the Kara members.

38264967.jpg

Park Gyuri will appear as Park Sun Woo, a girl who shows love for only one man since her college days and ends up working as a travel agent. Ji Chang Wook will be Guardian Angel No. 2013, who came down to earth to fulfill Sun Woo′s wishes.

The first shoot for the drama took place on May 25 in Jejudo.

Sun Woo was to drag her guardian angel along all day to find a new travel route in Jejudo. In comfy outdoor wear, Park Gyuri and Ji Chang Wook traveled through Jejudo with big smiles on their faces.

The two didn′t forget to go over the script whenever they could with the director, and share their thoughts on their characters.

62568459.jpg

Ji Chang Wook said after the shoot, "I was attracted by the role of the angel, and it was interesting how there was a fantasy element to the story. It was my first time acting with Park Gyuri, and I′ve been having fun because she has a great personality and is pretty laid back."

A rep from the drama′s production company Mays Entertainment said, "Park Gyuri and Ji Chang Wook showed perfect teamwork despite the fact that it was their first shoot with subtle emotions running between them. We expect their teamwork to perfect the piece."

Secret Love is an omnibus romance that features each Kara member in each episode.

Photo credit: Mays Entertainment

source : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39015

Sorry. I just wanted JiMin to happen. But I know, that's like, never. I'll shut up now. Fingers crossed with the storylines.

you can ship jimin there is nothing wrong with that... maybe it will become one day don't lose your hope :gemcheer: because about 2 months ago ji chang wook's drama began to air in my country and he became my favourite korean actor immediatedly...after that i thougth how good it will be he and gyuri partner up for a drama and about a few days later this news came: gyuri and ji chang wook will be partner in secret love drama..i wonder if i wanted something else will it become true? :aha:

^ No way! You are an actress. If you treat your kiss like work, it won't be sexy! The audience needs to believe you mean it. Give us the greatest kiss ever!

LOL she said that because her fans is RAGING

xznn.jpg

d9y4.jpg

Speaking of kisses, I hope Nicole doesn't have a kiss scene here! Xp

i agree im like really really hoping there wont be any kiss scene,,,its not about because its gwangsoo,, well technically theres a small amount of that haha,,, but yea i feel like its going to be heart breaking haha

even with jiyoung cause she's really young still

Speaking of kisses, I hope Nicole doesn't have a kiss scene here! Xp

i agree im like really really hoping there wont be any kiss scene,,,its not about because its gwangsoo,, well technically theres a small amount of that haha,,, but yea i feel like its going to be heart breaking haha

even with jiyoung cause she's really young still

HAHAHA 2 NICOLE stan talking about KISS heheheheeheh

I want Nicole to have kissing scene IMAGINE its unnatural to her...... hehehe what a surprise seeing KARA girls having KISSING scene heheh

HAHAHA 2 NICOLE stan talking about KISS heheheheeheh

I want Nicole to have kissing scene IMAGINE its unnatural to her...... hehehe what a surprise seeing KARA girls having KISSING scene heheh

hahah and its kwangsoo as well haha imagine him kissing haha

From the pictures that I'm seeing from instagram, it seems like JiYoung's storyline could possibly be about an ill patient and her recovery process (or not) and meeting a handsome older doctor in the process... Hm... Her latest picture has her looking quite sickly and she's wearing what seems to look like hospital pajamas. I'm just taking a wild guess.

• Like 1

Secret Love Filming?

https://twitter.com/wlsdnd42/status/351149009689247744
969856_492856607456133_1097608636_n.jpg
큰누나가 일하는 곳에 강지영 등장 http://fb.me/1CVv1PDDZ [cr]karaboard
Edited by edr49890

KARA Kang Jiyoung, ‘From Headband to Uniform’

kI84ol25.jpg

• kang jiyoung patient picture

KARA’s member Kang Jiyoung who turned into a patient was revealed.

Today, Kang Jiyoung posted on her Twitter, “Thank you too all those fans who came to the filming set today. Haha. Thank you for even caring for my staff members even in this hot weather… You’re the best” along with a picture.

In the picture, Kang Jiyoung is in a hospitalized patient uniform with a cardigan on top, wearing a headband and making the perfect patient example.

Internet users who saw this commented, “She looks good in that uniform too,” “So pretty,” etc.

Kang Jiyoung is currently filming for a short 5-episode drama “Secret Love.”

Photo Credit: Kang Jiyoung Twitter

ENGLISH Related article:

KOREA Related Article