#2: 2013 Karaholic Song Rankings - Winner: Lupin - Special Category: TIEBREAKER

2013 Karaholic Song Rankings: #2  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your #2 KARA song? (pick max 3)

2. 2. Special Category! Favourite KARA Solo Collection Song?

• Daydream - Park Gyuri (박규리)
    • Guilty - Han Seungyeon (한승연)
    • Secret Love - Goo Hara (구하라)
    • Lost - Jung Nicole (정니콜)
    • Wanna Do - Kang Jiyoung (강지영)

#1 Song has been decided! Step takes it with a total of 21 votes (17.36% of votes)... and Missing has been nominated in! Runner up goes to Lupin.. will it take #2???

Cast your vote and find out!

11270111.jpg

Picture taken from: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12494

For this time, I have added a Special Category: Favourite Solo Collection Song! You may pick one from the following:

5. Wanna Do - Kang Jiyoung (강지영) - Japanese Version: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14536, Korean Version: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14537

Top KARA Songs of 2013:
1. STEP, 17.36% of votes (Runner Up: Lupin, 14.05% of votes)

Instructions:
1. Vote for your favourite KARA song (pick maximum of 3)
2. State a reason why (optional)
3. Nominate the next song that should be put in the next poll so we can vote for it in the next one

Voting ends on June 6, 11:59 PST.

Nominations:

Date (My Boy) - 1

My Darling - 1

Break It - 1

If U Wanna - 1

Secret World - 1

For a complete list of songs you can nominate in, check out the Songbox: http://www.karaholic...hp?showforum=44

Let's get pumped up for KARA's comeback!

-flamestalker

#1 Song Thread (Step) : http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14573

I'm first? :gemshout:

1. Lupin : My super duper favourite song from KARA when i become a Kamilia! I'm falling in ♥ with Nicole coz' this song LOL. Someday if i have a daughter her name must Nicole Lupin, and Arsene Lupin for son :gemnoway:

2. I Am (Ing...) : I love this song more than Dear Kamilia, don't know why just feeling this song is very sad :gemcry:
3. Honey : I become a Kamilia coz' of this song. I already know this song a long time ago (before Sept 2011), but on one day in Sept 2011 when i'm playing a musical game, i'm always repeating this song. And i go to YouTube watch more video. Suddenly i remember something. I have KARA MV on a DVD with many boy groups and girl groups (the DVD is a bonus when i order a tee at online shop). And guess what MV?? IT'S LUPIN!! :shining:

For the special category i choose 'Lost - Jung Nicole (정니콜)'
What is the reason? I'm biased ㅋㅋㅋ :productive:just kidding but it's also true :good:
Actually i love all of the solo songs, but for rank Lost is #4 and Secret Love #5. I can't choose between Day Dream, Guilty, and Wanna Do. So i just choose my bias song :doubt:

Edited by hardcolefan

I voted for Mister, Pandora, and Rock U

For the special category, voted Wanna Do.. the song is so good and the video is so sad =(

ROCK UR BODY I SAY hahahaha.. the MV is so energetic too

Nominating My Darling again.. if it was on the list I would've included it in my votes this time

Agh this was so difficult!! It's honestly almost impossible for me to pick a favorite KARA song :sweatdrop: After much difficulty, I voted for Mister, Jumping and Speed Up ^^ (Would've definitely picked more if we were allowed to lol)

For the solo songs, sorry Hara baby but I voted for Wanna Do. This song is just <3 <3 <3

I voted Mister and Honey for the same reason that i said on the last voting and Pandora was my next

For the special category its really hard,,i havent listen to Gyuri's Daydream that much,,Wanna do and Lost was the tough choice for me but ill go with Lost

Voted Wanna, Missing, and Dear Kamilia. * I wanna think about, I wanna think about, I wanna thing abooutttt ~ *

Glad that Missing is nominated :D

Special category = Wanna Do by Kang Ji Young. Why ? Because my signature says so.

Voted for Pandora, Bye bye Happy Days and Dear Kamilia (how I wish you can give me choose 5-10 songs. lol)

For solo, goshh! I'm into all the solo songs >< But yeah, I love R&B, so I picked Lost (and she's my bias tooooo Hahaha)

But for MV, I picked Gyuri unnie's - Daydream. She is so stunning *O*

Edited by Syerawr

Unless there is a sudden burst of voting, it looks like a Lupin win.

Looks like it, I'm amazing at the three-way tie that the Solo KARA collection has... maybe goes to a tiebreaker? :o

My #1 is Lupin because it has a special meaning for me. and I loved the concept so much! I hope it wins!

#2 is Speed Up because i think it was a really cool song and I like how our girls transformed into bad-*** girls! Coool~

#3 Pandora because I just loooove JiNiRa's rap, Powerful song!

Of course STEP has a special place in my heart and I'm glad it is #1

For the solo collection....It was so difficult to choos but at the end my rocker side decided to pick Hammie's "Guilty"

I would like to see...."Break It", "If U Wanna" and "Secret world" (the first blooming) as nominees, also "Way" (Pandora) and "Loney" (Lupin).

Thanks for this awesome poll!