[2013.06.09] KARA's Nicole reveals new hairstyle and hair color!

edr49890

64565202d0cd11e2bdcf22000a1fbe62_7.jpg

On June 9,KARA's Nicole revealed her new hairstyle and hair color through her instagram account. On the photo, Nicole's hair changed into short and blond transforming her into a cool yet pretty girl.

Fans seem to like this style of her and flatter her, "Nicole you look so cool!","Here's our rapper Nicole!","Cool and pretty, it suits you!" and so on.

Do you like her new hair?

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

She already dyed to blonde in 2012, but this time it's looks lighter than before.

Obviously I would have prefered in brown or her natural color hair.

She already dyed to blonde in 2012, but this time it's looks lighter than before.

Obviously I would have prefered in brown or her natural color hair.

her head must be burning from all the bleaching :/ seems quite frizzy from this photo but oh well, she can pull this off with her cute charm tho...

DEAD CURIOUS ABOUT NEXT CONCEPT

XIXTAR Seems take the Pandora Road

Now everyone is curious, still I wonder how the Kamilia school fanmeeting in Japan would be if Nicole is wears the BBHD outfit (the school uniform) with her recent bob blonde dyed hair, I think it would not fit at all unless her BBHD outfit have a slight change of color or sort of that can combine with her hair.

I absolutely love Nicole's brand new short blonde hair. It suits Nicole pretty well and i'm pretty sure that all of the Japanese Kamilias will love it too when she shows it off for the first time at the girls' fan meeting on the 23rd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't think that bleached, short, artificial color looks good on anybody, and especially on a person with natural black or dark hair.  If I had only seen Nicole in that hair, I would not think she was very attractive.  But I have seen her in dark hair and know that she is beautiful.