[2013.06.11] Best K-pop Group Costumes of All Time

edr49890

Best K-pop Group Costumes of All TimeThere's something about a big group wearing matching outfits that really tickles my pickle. The outfits always look so ridiculously tacky and awesome at the same time that a part of me hopes that K-pop stylists never stop doing this trend. Here are some of my favorite stylishly tacky group outfits of all time!

KARA's "Mister" outfits were sexy, fun, and different to say the least. They always rocked the heck out of those suspender construction worker pants and their costume makers did an insanely excellent job in coming up with different colored pants to match their cropped tops. Let's take a look at some of the best:

77377.jpg

77378.jpg

Mister 's costume is great because it perfectly fits the song and the dance ! What I have notice about KARA is that since "Lupin' their stage costumes have always been so strange. Sometimes I just hope they could wear more simple costumes lol.

i wonder how does Nicole feel when she need to wear a skirt for the music videos

we all know Nicole hate to wear skirts haha

Edited by paul2227

Mister 's costume is great because it perfectly fits the song and the dance ! What I have notice about KARA is that since "Lupin' their stage costumes have always been so strange. Sometimes I just hope they could wear more simple costumes lol.

i agree.., :thumbup1: simple costume + great dance moves :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...