[2013.06.14] Kara's Goo Hara and Kim Young Kwang Kiss Sweetly Before a Crowd

edr49890

• Goo Hara and Kim Young Kwang are really into their drama roles, turning out beautiful stills for their upcoming cinedrama.
  • The two will be starring in the ′13th Bucket List′ episode of the cinedrama Secret Love as a couple.
  • In the episode, Goo Hara appears as Hyun Jung, a college student who, after being diagnosed with cancer, goes on a trip to tick off things on her bucket list. She comes to meet Joon Mun (Kim Young Kwang) and falls in love with him.

GrtU0nt.jpg

• In stills released by the production company on June 14, Goo Hara and Kim Young Kwang are shown kissing each other happily in broad daylight before a crowd of people. The kiss scene involves Goo Hara pulling on Kim Young Kwang′s collar to have him bend to a kiss.
  • The shoot took place on June 9 at Ilsan.
  • As this wasn′t their first shoot together, the two actors boasted great teamwork to show off some beautiful scenes. Producers asked the crowds who had gathered to watch the outdoors shoot to join in, and Goo Hara and Kim Young Kwang kissed before this giant crowd.
  • Though they seemed to be a bit embarrassed at first, they soon fit in to the situation and even tried kissing from various angles.

AO92rZ87.jpg

• A rep from the production company Mays Entertainment said, “Goo Hara and Kim Young Kwang became a perfect couple and put on a sweet love story. You can look forward to their romantic story to be told under director Kim Gyu Tae′s great videos and directing.”
  • Secret Love is a five-episode omnibus cinedrama that stars the Kara members. Each member will appear in an episode.
  • Photo credit: Mays Entertainment

I WANT WAR NOW!!!!!! Love you Goo hara

"he kiss scene involves Goo Hara pulling on Kim Young Kwang′s collar to have him bend to a kiss."

OH MY GOD i want it TOO!!

"PULLING COLLAR KISS" will be a trend in whole world.. :gemhappy: *SHY*

this KISSING SCENE is one of the MOST SWEETEST kiss I've EVEN SCENE

this KISSING SCENE is one of the MOST SWEETEST kiss I've EVEN SCENE

"and even tried kissing from various angles."

Guess what's it means.. >.< it's sweeter than candy crush~ Hehhe

"and even tried kissing from various angles."

Guess what's it means.. >.< it's sweeter than candy crush~ Hehhe

Awts ..I want to feel the FEELINGS hehe

Me too.. even though I'm a girl, still hoping a kiss from Hara.. >.<

:gemadmire:

OMG ...that feeling is just friendly kiss hehe..

I hope this drama hit the ratings .. in japan china and honkong

i guess the guy was distracted by the crowd:))

ofc ..even him self can't belief that HARA's KISS is sweeter than any sweet material on earth ..heheh

• 2 weeks later...