[2013.07.24] Japanese 9th Single [Thank You Summer Love]

k0uki

Welcome to KH Haruna4.

For the people who special ordered the bundle before the price change, did CDJAPAN alter your invoice with the service fee charge?

Yes, they adjusted the price. They sent me an email to say they are charging another 2000Yen for service fee.

Just before I go on holiday as well :/ £128 for me to buy all versions :( if only PayPal let me have access to all my money. I'm afraid if I don't order it just now though ill miss out, what to do :(

Welcome to KH Haruna4.

For the people who special ordered the bundle before the price change, did CDJAPAN alter your invoice with the service fee charge?

Not as of yet, although I expect it soon in all likelihood.

aww Thanks for the pics ! ^_^

I just pre-ordered the Hammie version!

It will be my first KARA collection since I just started being KARA fan 1 month ago (It's too late , right? lol :gemdown: )

Its never too late to love KARA. :nc4:

Loving the individual shots for the cover. I don't know what it is, but it makes me reference Brown Eyed Girls' A Midsummer Night's Dream video, the individual shots makes me envision that type of MV for the song. Nicole is definitely odd one out for me... hahaha... The blonde really makes her stand out to me, but in a good way. Loving the innocence of JiYoung's; seriously, no matter how much she's grown in front of our eyes, there's always that innocence about her that can never escape. GyuRi's is basically her bare-faced selfies... hahaha... Undeniably strong and elegant. Hara is just an undeniable beauty shot. SeungYeon's reminds me of Kim Tae Hee a bit, maybe because I think Kim Tae Hee actually has a photo similar to how SeungYeon took her's... hahaha... And it's quite coincidental that they're co-star in the same drama right now. From the feel of the photos only, I would like this to be something more of a mid-tempo, ballad, lounge-like type of song. Something when you're sitting on your porch, sipping a cup of coffee during the summer days or nights and just reminiscing about the days gone by; thinking about that summer love that happened oh-so long ago that went but was never forgotten.

If they already have it as a bundle of 5, would they still accept a request for individual versions? it would be great if they did since I cant afford to get all 5

Yes, they will. Just fill out the form.

Those photos on Ultra HD look so gorgeous, I want to do stuff (Printing as a poster and on) with this....
I expect lots from this, and I dunno but I feel it's going to be a ballad....

Tower published credits

http://tower.jp/item/3271338/

Thank You Summer Love 03:45

Lyrics Yu Shimoji

Music Masanori Takumi

Arranger Masanori Takumi, ArmySlick

HANABI 05:03

Lyrics Litz, NA.ZU.NA

Music NA.ZU.NA, PRINCE.YK

Arranger NA.ZU.NA, ArmySlick

Love Letter 03:38

Lyrics, Music, Arranger Kim Won Hyun

So, who is Masanori Takumi? According to .jp wikipedia he has composed for Exile, AAA, Mayumi Iizuka, etc. He has been producing MoMusu, C-ute, etc. He has been involved in anime soundtracks for Claymore, Genshiken, etc. He plays drums, piano, guitar and bass. http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/宅見将典

NA.ZU.NA is artist name of Yousuke Ninbari, who is in House/Dance unit "autumn leave's". Their track Shake It was number on on iTunes dance chart. He has been working with 2PM, V6, E-Girls, and he arranged Winter Magic Xmas Version. Homepage http://www.obelisk.co.jp/c_ninbari.html

Yu Shimoji has previously written lyrics to Go Go Summer, Jet Coaster Love and Innocent Girl.

Edited by PonytailCanyon

More details, from UMJ

• 2 weeks later...