[2009.02.19] Kara pays a surprise visit to the set of <BOF>

tinggg

200902191430031002_1.jpg

"She was so embarrassed to be face-to-face with Lee Minho that She couldn't even lift her head."

Girl group Kara paid a surprise visit to the set of <BOF>.

Kara went to Seoul Han Nam Dong's Hyatt Hotel on the 18th while they were filming KBS 2TV's Mon/Tue drama <Boys Over Flowers>. The reason they went was to have a meal with Kim Hyunjoong, who plays Yoon Jihoo in the drama, who is from the same management as Kara, DSP Media.

Kara, who've been very with Hyunjoong since their trainee days, decided to drop by the set while heading back to the DSP office after a schedule. Since Hyunjoong was going to be filming all night, Kara brought him energy drinks and food.

During their short visit, Kara also greeted the rest of F4 and Goo Hyesun. Moreover, Kara members changed the studio atmosphere into a much younger, child-like atmosphere.

It's also said that Kara's maknae Jiyoung, who's a huge fan of Goo Junpyo, couldn't even speak when she came face-to-face with Lee Minho and just kept blushing.

While watching episode 14 (which aired on the 17th) when Goo Junpyo and Geum Jandi parted, Jiyoung shyly blurted, "I hate this!"

(Translator: Don't look if you haven't watched Episode 14...although it's nothing really that crazy but I don't want to risk getting yelled at haha)

Kara gave Hyunjoong lots of support and then returned home.

DSP Media said, "After Kara's schedule ended, they stopped by Hyunjoong's set on the way back. Although they haven't been able to be together for awhile due to Hyunjoong's filming, they spent a short, joyful moment through their support. All of Kara are big fans of <BOF>, so they were really excited about their visit."

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200902191430031002

Tip-Off: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Redistribute with Full Credits. Do not add in or remove anything else.

Edited by tinggg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww. how sweet. and we thought that the girls were the least close to Hyunjoong. we obviously thought wrongly. :D it's nice of them to pay him a visit. :) give him some encouragement! haha.

they spent a short, joyful moment through their support.

haha! i find this funny. can you imagine Hyunjoong being all excited and happy to see the girls? haha!

cute. :(

thank you lovely jenny. :)

Ahhh this year we get to witness lot more DSP Love.. which is great...

Hope there are a vid bout this... Wanna see what they actually doing and how BOF staff and actors/ess treat our girls...

And yeah anne, at first i thought from all of ss boys, Hyun joong was the least member who close with KARA (In fact that Kara rarely mention him in the interviews)... but this prove me wrong...

LOL Jiyoung become a very shy girl in front of Lee Minho...

Thx tinggg..

Edited by tantitjhin

ohh how fun... i hope they took pics :)

love that no matter how big the dsp artists get.. they still act like a close knit family :(

wow hyunjoong is totally close to the girls too.. how cute..

i want to see how he acts around them :)

and baby jing going all fangirl on minho :D.. i can imagine that ..

thanks tinggg :D

How cute hahah! But was ep 13 and 14 filmed just recently..? I thought they were all filmed earlier on where they could be on location in Macau? Anyways, I could totally see Jiyoung say that hehehe. DSP love! Hyming from AST'1 was also feat in KBN :D

i'm so jealous. lol. lucky them for meeting the cast of BOF! maybe they could make a cameo soon? :D but its kind of hard to imagine, since i've been basically pouring my eyes out the last two episodes, and our girls are too cheerful to be in that kind of a situation. but still. :)

kara and hyunjoong<3333

thanks tinggg and mae!

lol jiyoung... haha that kid xD.

thnx for translating :D

"She was so embarrassed to be face-to-face with Lee Minho that She couldn't even lift her head."

LOL. If it were me, I'd faint. You know, after spazzing for about a hundred jurassic years. >:D =| Lee Minho! >.<

And wow, even the girls are fans! BOF really is taking Korea by storm. It was even the topic in Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies~ SY was there xD

DSP Love <3 And I could totally imagine maknae in that situation~ aigoo.

Thanks for the translations~!

this is so cute!! i wish there were pictures, lols...

Jiyoung's adorable!!! i would love to meet Lee Minho too!!!

"Don't worry Jiyoung, Unnie hates it just as much as you do too!" lols...

Nicole and Kim Bum reunite? lols... i hope so!

thanks for the wonderful news, hopefully pictures would pop up somewhere!

DSP fighting!

Awww.DSP love. The girls are so cute.

I can so imagine them being all shy and stuff in front of the rest of the F4. Especially Ji Young.

If it was me, I would scream then faint then when I gain consciousness, I'll scream again. LOL.

I really wish there's pictures.

Thanks for translating!