[2013.06.19] KARA

edr49890

jiyoung_3.jpg

KARA’s youngest member Jiyoung will be featured in the July issue of fashion magazine, ‘InStyle’.

Jiyoung recently released photos of herself onto her Instagram, hinting at something coming soon. While everyone is hoping for KARA's comeback, it turned out to be a new pictorial for ‘InStyle’ magazine.

In the photos, the 20 year old KARA member could be seen wearing an array of summer outfits, presenting both of her mature and innocent image. Unlike her usual image of cute and sweet girl, she showed more mature and ladylike look.

jiyoung.jpg

jiyoung_2.jpg
Korean Source
Eng Source
FOR MORE HQ PHOTO's HERE

I've recently just come back to the k-pop fangirl world after leaving for the last year and a half (I'm basically still stuck in 2011 K-pop LOL) and I've been catching up on the girls, and... Gosh, they sure grow up fast, don't they? ;o; Jiyoung is growing up to be such a lovely young lady! Still cute, but not the 'baby-like' cute that I remember from before ;o; She looks stunning! I love her outfit and hair in the second pic; it feels so summer-y, and definitely gives off a more sophisticated vibe.

Thank you so much for sharing!

• 4 weeks later...