• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
liih carvalho

Favorite Hairstyle for Nicole PART 2

Favorite Hairstyle for Nicole Part 2   44 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite hairstyle

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

hairstyle 4 and then 1, those are the best ones.

Her latest haircut is so disoriented for the Nicole we know, it's the worst haircut she could had, that's my opinion.

Edited by konatasan

I think style 1 and 2 suit her the best. but I especially like 2 better :3 I also think her latest hairstyle has its own charm. maybe we just need to get used to it :)

I voted on 3 because the color, i love it <3

i voted 4 cause it suit her more and maybe 1 as well

I voted for 5 but I really prefer Mister haircut, Lupin haircut, and her haircut during the Paris photo session.

i love the violet one... she's so cute...

how can i stop loving her?

I actually really love all of her hairstyles "^o^ LOL so I'll just rank them instead! #2 is my favorite (and the one I voted for), because I'm really into the whole simple, natural, yet elegant look that it gives her. Bangs & long hair on Nicole is also the ultimate combo on her for me afsdgsdfsf but honestly she pulls of a lot of looks very well!

Followed by that one, I'd have to choose #5 (Nicole also looks really adorable with short hair, and the color was really, really nice!), then #1, 3, 4, then 6. ^o^/ It was actually surprisingly hard for me to choose LOL it's always difficult whenever I have to think about my 'favourite' parts of Cori because she's just so... SO PERFECT. LMAO ;A; BACK ON TOPIC. #2 is the one that I prefer the most~~ So pretty, I love it.

It was actually surprisingly hard for me to choose LOL it's always difficult whenever I have to think about my 'favourite' parts of Cori because she's just so... SO PERFECT. LMAO ;A; BACK ON TOPIC. #2 is the one that I prefer the most~~ So pretty, I love it.

I understand. :c

Voted for STYLE 4, though my favorite Nicole's look will forever be Mister era.. So cool, edgy, hot.. When she cut her hair I was hoping for her to remake her 2009-10 hair but she didn't. Well, I like all the changes that she gets. You don't really know what to expect.

Voting #2 ~
Actually i falling in love with Nicole at Lupin.
Her short hair so dazzling  :geminluv:

Edited by hardcolefan

I really enjoy Style 2 on her.. it's so elegant <3

I love all her hairstyles! but my vote goes to the number 4. I think its more natural. Srry for my bad english hehe

I voted for style 1! :thumbup:

That's definitely my favorite Nicole's hairstyle^^ She looks so dazzling in my eyes with the long blonde hairm016.gif

Anyway, she still looks good with the other hairstyles :D

I always loved her purple hair! But the first option fits her very well <3

Style number 1 but Short is better for Nicole

i like her black hair more, but purple suits her too.

I actually really loved her short hair during Lupin. I'm definitely glad that after that when she finally started exposing her forehead, she felt more comfortable with different hairstyles. But still, I reeeeally loved that hair.

And after that my favourite is kinda like no1 but chocolate coloured.

Style number 2. But for me, her best hairstyle is the hairstyle in LUPIN. So damn cool. She was so perfect.

1 person likes this

I hard a hard time choosing since she looks good in all hairstyles :geminluv: . But I went for style 1 since that blonde color goes perfectly with her curly hair.

I personally love her with any hair short or long. But her current hair is so lovely! 

1005643_10152075358107586_30754447_n.jpg

But my favourite hairstyle of hers has got to be during STEP omg i swear 

Nicole+Jung+StepDVD45.jpg

Nicole+Jung+StepDVD9.jpg