Favorite Hairstyle for Nicole PART 2

liih carvalho

Favorite Hairstyle for Nicole Part 2  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite hairstyle

hairstyle 4 and then 1, those are the best ones.

Her latest haircut is so disoriented for the Nicole we know, it's the worst haircut she could had, that's my opinion.

Edited by konatasan

I think style 1 and 2 suit her the best. but I especially like 2 better :3 I also think her latest hairstyle has its own charm. maybe we just need to get used to it :)

I actually really love all of her hairstyles "^o^ LOL so I'll just rank them instead! #2 is my favorite (and the one I voted for), because I'm really into the whole simple, natural, yet elegant look that it gives her. Bangs & long hair on Nicole is also the ultimate combo on her for me afsdgsdfsf but honestly she pulls of a lot of looks very well!

Followed by that one, I'd have to choose #5 (Nicole also looks really adorable with short hair, and the color was really, really nice!), then #1, 3, 4, then 6. ^o^/ It was actually surprisingly hard for me to choose LOL it's always difficult whenever I have to think about my 'favourite' parts of Cori because she's just so... SO PERFECT. LMAO ;A; BACK ON TOPIC. #2 is the one that I prefer the most~~ So pretty, I love it.

• 3 weeks later...

It was actually surprisingly hard for me to choose LOL it's always difficult whenever I have to think about my 'favourite' parts of Cori because she's just so... SO PERFECT. LMAO ;A; BACK ON TOPIC. #2 is the one that I prefer the most~~ So pretty, I love it.

I understand. :c

Voted for STYLE 4, though my favorite Nicole's look will forever be Mister era.. So cool, edgy, hot.. When she cut her hair I was hoping for her to remake her 2009-10 hair but she didn't. Well, I like all the changes that she gets. You don't really know what to expect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually really loved her short hair during Lupin. I'm definitely glad that after that when she finally started exposing her forehead, she felt more comfortable with different hairstyles. But still, I reeeeally loved that hair.

And after that my favourite is kinda like no1 but chocolate coloured.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...