[2013.06.23] KARA Nicole's tattoo is getting attention

edr49890

BNWEvF8CYAEPSZ7.jpg+large.jpg

KARA Nicole's latest selca is getting attention as it revealed a tattoo on her collar bone. On June 22, she uploaded a sexy-looking selca and wrote, "Are you ready (: See my captivating performance. VMAJ red carpet"

In the photo, she is wearing a white sexy dress. With her smoky make up, and platinum short hair, she completed her sexy look.

However, what caught the attention of her fans was the simple but noticeable tattoo on her exposed collarbone. Fans commented, "Nicole is sexy with that tattoo.","She just become sexy and sexier.","Is it permanent?"

In her latest twitter update, Nicole answered, "I don't have tattoo." Apparently, it was just a temporary tattoo.

BNXbzU0CAAAnH0U.jpg+large.jpg

Meanwhile, Nicole performed her solo “Lost” for the MTV Japan “Video Music Awards Japan 2013″ yesterday.

Source: Nicole's twitter

Korean Related Article

English Related Article

Edited by edr49890

i wonder what makes people not like tattoo? besides that nicole tattoo was obviously not real !!

besides the placement of the "tattoo" nicole had was quite the sexy lol! im sure if nicole got a tattoo it would prolly be something cute and meaningful not saying her name isint lol

when i see the headline, i thought it was real.

oh well tattoo is not all that bad, with or without tattoo i would still like her :D

• 1 month later...