[2009.02.20] The Three Girl Groups’ friendships are also unlike from the others? “What is WonSoKa line?”

hopelesshong

200902191735011002_1.jpg
The rising Girl Groups are friends with each other? WonSoKa line?

The Girl Groups’ friendships are unlike from all the others. It would seem like these three girl groups would have rivalry feelings of each other, but it has been revealed that they were all close friends and it is gaining a lot of fan’s attention.

Even though SNSD and Wonder Girls were rivals of each other ever since the beginning of their debut, they have become well accustomed to each other through various TV Shows, and both groups became big supporters of each other. They are the opposite of the antifans of each group.

Sun Ye and Yoo Bin from Wonder Girls and Taeyeon from SNSD have established a strong friendship with each other. Yoobin also have read a text message that she had received from Taeyeon, on a radio program. It is also known that SNSD’s maknae Seohyun is also a close friend with maknae Sunmi

Kara is also known for having friends in both SNSD and Wonder Girls. Kara’s Han Seung Yeon, and Wonder Girls’ Yeeun are fellow schoolmates at Kyung Hee Univeresity. Kara Park Gyuri and Wonder Girls Yoobin knew each other ever since their high school days.

Kara’s Jung Nicole also built a strong unni-dong saeng relationship with SNSD’s Tiffany, given that they both lived in America before becoming celebrities in Korea. Nicole also has been close friends with Hyoyeon even before they debuted.

Because of these strong friendships that the groups have for each other, the fans also have been voicing out to cooperate and to support each other. These fans named this friendship as “WonSoKa Line,” after taking out a part of each groups’ names and putting them together in to one word.

Credit: Newsen
Tip off: Anne
Translated by: Hopelesshong@Karaholic
CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

________________________________________________________________________________
dearest peter:

read Tin's post. i helped you to edit it out. stop stressing yourself. tongue.gif

- anne

haha peter everything seems correct :D

i think Nicole and Seohyun's friendship is too new maybe? lol

but yea i didn't know that either.. hmm Nicole knew people in Korea before she went there then ..

but she's never mentioned she had family there... that's like a mystery to most of us lol..

so her and Hyoyeon's friendship has been pretty long :lol:

anyways.. it's nice to know that fans can see this and respect their friendships :D

thanks peter and anne :)

haha yea. they missed out plenty.

hara - sunmi & tiffany

gyul - tiffany & hyoyeon

seungyeon - taeyeon (assuming, since she said a I Love U shoutout to her on ssgb. lol.)

either way, it's really nice to see all of them are friends. :P but i think, amongst them, Nicole is friends with almost everyone in snsd? lol

WonSoKa Line...Wohooo...XD

Its nice to see media taking interest with their friendship...

And including Kara now...XD

Its nice to see members of different girl groups being friends with another members of another group...XD

Thank you for the translations Peter and for the source Anne onni ^^

I think as time has gone on since all the groups' debuts, it's been slowly revealed that they have that friendship with one another.

It's really nice to know that they're all on good terms. Although, I never really thought they weren't to begin with. I know a lot people bashed the groups because they were fans of another. But I think with the girls coming forward with their friendships, that has slowly diminished.

Geez, just because they're girls doesn't mean they necessarily always have to hate each other. Gosh, give us females some credit. lOlz :P

WonSoKa =D

That's a pretty catchy name.

It's so nice to hear the 3 groups getting well together. Especially Nicole establishing a sister-relationship with Fany~ and isn't Sohee the maknae of Wondergirls? (Lol, I blame the reporters? >:D) But still, it's cute that Seohyun and SunMi are close <333

I hope maknae and Hara establish friendships of their own with the other groups also! <33

Thanks for the news~

Edited by AnnLovesKara

lol wonsoka.. reminds me of willy wonka.. xD haha..

love how they all are friends with each other :D..

Wonsoka !! Fighting !! XD