Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

Dreamt about kara again :) few weeks ago lol

it was the best time of my life, getting to talk and see kara.although it was in dreamland,

at least i still got the chance to interact with them.The sad thing is, i always got woken up.

phone/alarm ringing which kinda piss me off lol

always had this in my mind, what if my phone/alarm did not ring

• 2 weeks later...

oh i forgot there's this topic! xD

I dreamt of Kara last week! Most of it still in my head because im too happy when i woke up,hahahaha...

Well anyway maybe because i really want KARA to go to hollywood bowl this year, i suddenly dreamt about it..

The story:

I suddenly realized im watching KARA perform in hollywood bowl and I was so excited but I only see 4 of them.. Seungyeon is not there!! I left the building half sad because i can't see ham, but suddenly the place turn to some kind of pool with stone you can hop to to get across.. I hop and try to get across the pool, then my head suddenly start spinning and I arrived at the beach.. There I see Seungyeon is doing a photograph session!! hahaha.. I waited not wanting to disturb her, but then I woke up =(

So that's my dream.. I don't really talk to them or even stand near them but still I get to see KARA,hahaha.. anyway, usually my dream never happen in real life, so I'm kinda sad because there's high probability KARA will not go to hollywood bowl =(

I have had a dream of Kara's Maknae together with SNSD's Sunny last week... :D

It was the most awesome dream ive ever had..

and when i woke up, i couldn't stop smiling

because i was able to communicate with JiYoung and Sunny

though its just a dream...:)

I usually don't dream of kpop but for some reason I dreamt of Jiyoung and Nicole. Just woke up from dreaming about Nicole. Weird since I rarely pay attention to her and Hara is my fav. Not sure how my mind works sometimes. Maybe it's from watching all those "Nicole goes to school" shows. I didn't want to wake up. ;)

lol my memory of dreams isn't that good or detailed, but sometimes it is haha.

i do remember having one dream about kara, but it was pretty typical;

i met them, we hung out, ate foood, walked around and shopped.

it felt like i was working for them, or i was one of their long time friends or something

and they were just five girls instead of a huge idol group lol

• 3 weeks later...
this was last night's dream and im not joking.. i swear it's uber crazy...

so basically me and nicole had something going on, i dont know what...

and we were really cute together like the perfect couple, but i was also close to other kara members. and so i was there during the mubank thing when leader was hurt. so i asked her what happened, she said everything blah2x.. like relationships2x... and she suddenly hugged me! nicole went in the room at that moment and thought something was wrong and she got depressed!.

i woke up... i scratched my head.... and i went to sleep again... the dream continued!

this time nicole was crying and i was calming her down, we were at the niagara falls, and she was trying to jump. so i told her its not what she thinks blah2x... leader was just telling me a story and hugged me, that made her more depressed so she jumped, and i jumped with, and i hugged her *while falling* and i said i only loved her, and that im sorry. she cried, i cried, we kissed, and just as we were about to die,

i woke up.... and got pissed at myself... i thought if i slept, it would continue,

but instead, i dreamt of going to the carnival and chased by killer clowns -__-

oh my God. im scared. T.T

Everyone dream everyday, idk but i read somewhere in a article and it said that when you wake up within 5 seconds if you don't try to remember your dream you will forget about it and the ones you do remember later on, usually are the ones that are scary or really good. It is true ever since i read that, i started noticing, well atm i'm trying to practice controlling my dreams (lucid dream) by jotting my dreams down on a paper every time i wake up (might as well because you dream everyday). Like about 2 days ago i drempt about a blonde guy getting his arm torned off by testicles and i was like.. is that GD? and guess what? IT WAS HIM LOL. Lately i've been good at controlling some of my dreams. sorry, kinda off topic, well anyways

I did have a dream about Nicole after watching Kara's Bakery (she wasn't in some episode) but after that i went to sleep, then my dream began i was walking with Nicole to a carnival holding her hand and then we hugged, LOL it was the best feeling ever as if it was happening irl and then i woke up. LOL yeah i know that dream was short but when i went back to sleep i drempt about Hara, and.. well im not gonna say it because its inappropriate but i am gonna say those 2 were one of the BEST DREAMS EVER. idk about you guys but i prefer love dreams over sex dreams :P

Edited by kpoponipod

OMO!ChopsueyThat's a long dream & you were so close to KARA!Lol^^

& Sakuya28 Tell us about your Lupin story later!LOL^^Maybe you'll steal something with Hara?0_0

I never had a dream about them,I got a dream with Suju,all 13 of them as my brothers & they love me so much :D

AND Hankyung as my boyfriend!!!Ain't I'm just so lucky!?

But my twin did dreamt of KARA & us,she told me we were best friends with all of the members of KARA & were treated very nicely!When all the DSP artists were doing a tour(and I wish this was real>.<)KARA invited us to live with them on the same hotel room~& they were so nice to us & make us their official twin sisters^^(Maybe cause we're too adrable??Lol^^)

And in my twin's dream,RAINBOW were the evil villains,lol^^The Rainbow members were being so mean with us & it was KARA unnies to the rescue!!

Then,it ended>.<

This dream is so far-fetched yet I can't help wishing for it to come true>.<