so i went out of his office.

then i went in a.. some kind of a

projector room when i saw Kara

being busy putting on their make up.

i know very weird then i took picture

w/ Nicole & Gyuri onnie.

then i woke up =,=

• 2 weeks later...

lucid dreaming was mentioned here, and I similarly take on this on most of my sleep. Even better is that KARA plays a more than often role in my dreams, probably because of my excessive extent of fandom; in my works too.

Please don't hate me for this, but one of my favorite happenings goes like this:

It was in my room. I was lying on bed, chilling, while my bro is on the computer.

And then just this suddenly, Gyuri tried to lock lips with me!!! And I ain't kidding.

But all the good went up in smoke when my sister barge in the room and told us off.

The worst part is, it was only a dream.

I don't usually remember what goes on in my dreams, but I do vaguely remember hanging out with Kara. Lolz I'm not sure what went on, but I remember waking up and getting mad that I had to wake up, haha. xD I'd love it if we all could just hang out with Kara! >.<

i'm going to sleep now, and this time for sure i'll dream of them, hang out all day with them, have fun and do a lot of stuff :D

that means i 've nerer dreamed of them b4 :(( maybe yes but i can't remember= =.

wish me luck :(

Edited by Sheryl

i had a dream with kara once, though it was nothing like being a couple with one of the members lol. i'm jealous hahahaha. instead, i was something like a butler/cleaning guy. hara accidentally knocked something off a table and it broke. i was the one who cleaned it up....and that was my dream. cleaning messes lol

unlike the first with kara, i had the second with gyuri last night!!!

she was in school teaching. can't remember if i talked to her as i can't remember anything at this moment.

but one thing sure is that she looks absolutely very beautiful!

then realizing it was a dream, i failed to return to it. :(

Edited by red4summer