Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

i had a dream with kara once, though it was nothing like being a couple with one of the members lol. i'm jealous hahahaha. instead, i was something like a butler/cleaning guy. hara accidentally knocked something off a table and it broke. i was the one who cleaned it up....and that was my dream. cleaning messes lol

Lol that must suck for you. I bet kara was looking at you like O_o".

• 3 weeks later...

Most of my dreams, I forget them as soon as I'm awake, unless it's really really significant to me personally.

So, I'm pretty confident when I say, I'm pretty sure I've never dreamt of Kara, at least not yet.

I so wish I could dream of them though, maybe in a setting where I'm watching them singing Live....

Oh no wait, I don't want to dream that, I want to live that for real. :81766871:

nope. never even once. i might though in the future, since my fav girl has been hara all along, and now she's even on IY. i start to see her face somehow during the day, and i might dream about this funny pretty girl tonight. XD

I did too. in my dreams. xD

haha here's how it goes:

I was walking on a highway and I stopped at some point. I saw no one there at first.

but when I turned to my left, there I saw Kara, smiling really weirdly and brightly at me ad was waving too.

at first I was confused but I waved back at them.

then looked away. I looked back again and they were still smiling at me so I approached them.

turns out that they were lost. xD

then I woke up! haha. xD

weird dream but I was really happy. :thumbup:

Edited by dAlkI_mUn

Hahaah interesting topic ^^

and I totally did

In my dream, I was pick to get KARA's signs in my Lupin Album!!!

I remember they were sitting on the floor around the Japanese low table...

I remember exactly..from left to right ( Jiyoung, SeungYeon, Gyuri, Nicole, and then Hara )

ahahah the thing that I remember the most in my dream was ...I was like "holy sh*t" when I saw Nicole ( ahahh I dont know why )

and of course I can't miss the part where I took a pic with them ^^

I thought it was real, but then I woke up...dammit T.T

--- well thats it for my dream guys xD

omygoodness i dreamt of Kara, but not all members, just Nicole.

me and some of my friends (not sure who they were) were in our "room" (I think it was a dorm or something) and someone rings the doorbell.

I open the door and Nicole is there, I was like "holy crap wtfbbq" and she talks to us in english to not do something (I guess we did something bad?)

and we all just nod, and say okay, and some of my friends don't know her, but like her because she's pretty (well duh)

then I ask if we can take pictures together, and she says yes, so we take pics, and people from other places suddenly gather, and we take a big photo with all of us together.

and I wake up :)

I always have dream with them...but i cant remember all..

But sometimes it related to their mv.. yeay, nicole become a thief and sneak into my house.. and then i realized it and...

..i asked for her autograph lol...