Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I dreamt of them a week ago!!!

Kara was finishing a performance and returned to their seats among the audience. I was sitting beside them. Then I realised that there was someone eyeing Kara suspiciously so I told them to run away. We ran towards the girls' toilet and squeezed into a cubicle. The suspicious guy chased us but couldn't enter the girls' toilet (he's a guy) so he walked away.

yes, I have weird dreams >.<

Haha, once... I made myself though. There's this thing called lucid dreaming where you can control your dreams, and they're always very very vivid and detailed. Maybe that's what you do Whaleatape? :)

I've had lucid dreams about three times, always on accident though. But it starts off with the dream being very vivid, and then out of nowhere you realize you're dreaming while still dreaming and then you can start controlling it. It's some pretty freaky stuff... Because you're dreaming, still thinking consciously, and feeling yourself sleep at the same time.

But anyhoo, during the 2nd lucid dream that I had, I realized I was dreaming, and then I said in my dream "I'm meeting Kara" and then I was right in front of Kara, and they were in their Rock U outfits. But then I got scared cause I actually controlled my dream (the first time I lucid dreamed, I just woke myself up right away because I had no idea what happened) and woke myself up. :/

Doesn't really count... but I'd love to have a real dream about Kara one day 8D

I know what you mean. Lucid dreams are weird, and whenever I have them they lead to/or is considered "Sleep Paralysis" which is REALLY SCARY, you feel like you're going to die or something since you're conscious, but can't move! Scary...

Aside from that I had 1 lucid dream with Kara which I still clearly remember, here it goes:

I guess ever since I saw Kara's dorm in the Big Idol Show, it triggered this dream to occur.

Supposedly KBS had a new show where 1 lucky person can visit the dorm and hang out with their favorite Kpop group.

I guess I was in S.Korea for vacation and I remember chillin in some park and suddenly KBS staff members ran up to me and asked me if I liked Kpop. I think I nodded and they congratulated me since I won.

Then they said something, then asked what my favorite group was. I said "KARA!".

Then they shoved me into a van like robbers? And we headed to Kara's dorm!

Opened the door and all 5 of em where chillin on the couch. I think I stood there awkward not knowing what to do.

Suddenly I just introduced myself in my messed up Korean, which they understood. (In my dreams whatever language I try to speak, they can understand for some reason xD).

Then we spoke about several things (forgot), then I suddenly cooked them a European style dinner. They really enjoyed it and Nicole was eating all she could hahaha. Then something about hangin out later...

After that I saw the ceiling of my room.. and I tried to move my arms but they couldn't. After some time I finally was able to move and I woke up. Freaky...

i once had a dream where i was sleeping with my head in Hara's lap. That was it. But i remember that i was feeling the happiest i had been in a very long time. Even when i woke up i had a smile and a warm feeling in my heart. It was bittersweet though, realizing it was only a dream. Tried to go straight back to sleep but couldn't get back to the same place.

Dreams are funny things though huh? i once had a dream that lasted days. In it i went to school, went through a whole (albeit strange) day, even went to sleep and "woke up" the next day. When i actually woke up in real life i had only been sleeping for 3 or 4 hours. I don't even know how to go about rationalizing the perceived time difference and everything.

Also, isn't weird when you dream about getting something, you always wake up juuuust before you actually get it. I used to get that a lot. And i'm talking about waking up because of the alarm or because somebody woke me. Not because of some unconscious part of my brain telling me to wake up. How does my brain know when someone's about to wake me so it could time the dream so that i wake just before i get the thing i'm after??

• 3 weeks later...

Also, isn't weird when you dream about getting something, you always wake up juuuust before you actually get it. I used to get that a lot. And i'm talking about waking up because of the alarm or because somebody woke me. Not because of some unconscious part of my brain telling me to wake up. How does my brain know when someone's about to wake me so it could time the dream so that i wake just before i get the thing i'm after??

LOL I get that too! It happens a lot to me. Sometimes when I'm about to meet someone,or when I'm about to get whatever item I wanted. And I know that feeling too... being incredibly happy when I wake up and being able to recall the vivid dream. Aaahhh sleeping and dreaming is great!

Some of you guys mention lucid dreaming... I've yet to actually TRY to meet Kara. I have met Hara in one of my dreams accidentally though. And she was my CLASSMATE! Lol it was funny cause how would Hara be in a Grade 10 class? But I didn't see her for long though. I felt like it lasted for only 5 minutes. I didn't really know she was there until dismissal time...

I'm still trying to remember any dreams I had with Kara in it...

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

i see them every so often, but it's usually very subtle.

like i could be at some cocktail party talking to some people, and Nicole would walk up to me and talk to me in english. Or i could be lining up for a movie or something, and Hara was behind me and wanted to someone to talk to because she was bored.

OOohhh I just had a dream with Hara in it. Weird how I dream of Hara more often than other members. Okay so it was more of an action-filled dream. Some people trying to kill me actually. It was pretty brief but when I was trying to escape with my "Captain", we were inside a commercial plane. And Hara was the pilot lol. My Captain kept calling her and I CLEARLY heard "Hara! Hara!" from him. I remember being all the way at the back and trying to reach Hara in the front. But when the plane literally broke in half, I actually jumped(?) to the half where Hara was. And SURPRISINGLY, the front half of the plane where Hara and I was, was still able to fly. Hara was pretty skilled cause she was able to land the plane in an aircraft carrier LOL. I remember being SCARED. Cause I thought we were gonna crash.

I felt like hugging Hara after that but I woke up... ><

i like, literally just woke up from a dream about them. i dreamt i was at their handshake event, in japan. it was so cool. but not all of the members were there. =/ i talked to nicole in english. and then i saw gyuri and was like, gyuri-noona! saranghae!! and then i saw seungyeon, and... idk, i patted her on her head. she was so short. and she showed off her brililant eye smile and... it was lovely.

but then i woke up. D=