Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

I had a dream about Nicole months ago.

We were going through some very bad crushes or something like that

and were just completely down about it. And there was

this scene where the two of us were sitting on this dock

just like talking about it. And then it like panned out and

like it was a super cliched movie moment.

Big bright moon...dark sky...a kiss...

everything after that's kinda blurry....

Nicole, Jiyoung, and Gyuri all came to my house last night with the only intention apparently being to make friends with me. We talked for hours, and they told me tons of stuff. I remember most of it, but they asked me not to tell anyone what they said. It ended on a slightly sour note, however, when Gyuri said they'd only give me their autogrpahs if I paid $10. So imagine my horror when I couldn't find my wallet! Lol but it waws all good though, great to sit and talk to them, especially since Gyuri and Jing spoke perfect English. Or maybe I spoke perfect Korean, and just remember it as English, because that's what I speak. Whichever way, I loved it! GyulJingCole fighting!!!

I can't believe this thread existed because I have this really weird dream about Jiyoung. I've been wanting to say this to someone but it felt too weird. It's very short but very memorable. XD

Jiyoung and Nishikado Ryo(incase you don't know, he is a singer and actor from Japan. He is from group NEWS and Kanjani8 from Johnny's Entertainment), they appeared in some sort of japanese drama.(Apparently Kara got really famous until directors offer them to act in some japanese dramas) And Jiyoung got to act with Ryo and they kissed. OMG :w00t: It was weird but at the same so sweet but still weird. I don't know why. When I woke up, I could only think of "That was a sweet kiss. But weird, but sweet, but weird, but sweet...(and so list goes on until today)"

XD so glad to share this. Please don't think weirdly. Nishikado Ryo is a totally good-looking guy(way older than Jiyoung though) and he has received award for best supporting actor for drama called "Last Friends". For drama lovers, you should so watch this. It is awesome!!!

Edited by IHeartKara1234

• 1 month later...

My weirdest but Awesomest dream ever!!!

Okies I had like the WEIRDEST dream!! Somehow... Jiyoung got pregnant and the dude wasn't Kikwang. T.T (I'll show you below) Then later on Nicole noticed that her stomach got slightly bigger than before. Then she found out!! 0.0 It was really weird!! The guy who got Jiyoung pregnant was scared but he said that he needs to get over his fears and be there for Jiyoung! It was really weird. He was scared that he got her pregnant. Jiyoung too was scared. I was scared too! I mean I have friends who got pregnant when they're like 14-17 yrs old. I found him cute and sweet lol! I'm so scared right now! The thing was that it kinda gave me the feeling of being pregnant. Of, how careful you have to be and everything. But at the end... the weird thing about it is that she wasn't pregnant and then we started talking and we became friends! Ahaha it was weird and AN AWESOME DREAM!!! But still weird.... Hmmmm Thanks to my friend, this guy got Jiyoung pregnant! T.T

wh0dvn.jpg

OMFG-1.jpg

Anyone knows who he is? IDK who he is. LOL

Whoah, are you serious??? LOOL if anyone gets Baby Jing (or any Kara members) pregnant in my dream, I would not hesitate AT ALL to kill them. Dang, what a weird dream indeed. Thank goodness it's only a dream hahah.

Oh and I am pretty sure there was a topic like this somewhere in the Discussionbox also. But I'll share it here as well.

I've yet to dream of all the Kara members since it's only Hara that I dream about. I have no idea why though lol.

Sadly, I didn't get to talk to her. I only see her for a brief moment and that's it. I would love to actually talk to her though. And dream of other Kara members as well. It's something I look forward to when I go to sleep LOL.

• 1 month later...

I have dreamt about spending a day with Nicole!!!

Also I was watching Lupin MV on my TV...

And also one time (two months ago) I was watching Wanna MV at 4AM lots of times, I said to me that I was going to take a nap and dream about it, but weridly I dreamt about some female ex-friends hurting me. (That meant that the people was going to want lots of things from me that week)

And yesterday on a bus I was "day-dreaming" with Jiyoung (actually it was night and had my eyes closed)

• 1 month later...

"I dream abt being with KARA (like hanging out.. walking around the streets? kinda fuzzy but in a warm way ^^")

and then Seungyeon came close and hugged my left arm (while smiling her logo ":D" too) xDDD

I WAS BEYOND ELATED. We were talking in English or smt. I rmb Gyuri smiled at me too xDDDDD

BEST CELEBRITY dream EVER." - my post in '[Hamtastic] I dreamed about Seungyeon last night' (shortly before Nov 15 last year to be exact)

then I had 2 more:

1. On a family trip (dun really rmb the beginning as usual), we live in the same cabin?! The background is somewhat black-and-white but KARA is there so everything seemed colorful to me. Anyway, I remember that dream shocked me cuz Gyuri was talking to me in perfect English!!! I was in the middle of an open-convo w/my sis, then Gyuri, while cleaning up around a bed, said something like: "Was it useful?" My head went *BOOM* but it'd be impolite not to reply so I answered her. The rest of it was just my family carrying on w/our road trip in a beetle (which we don't have IRL lol) after we split ways w/KARA.

2. It's kinda weird o,o but we don't control our dreams so um yeah.

While walking with the unnies and talking abt random stuff that I don't recall, I was trying to rub off these fresh-looking stamp marks on Gyuri (to my left) like it was the most normal thing in the world...but failed OTL

Then we arrived at -guess what- my Japanese class?!?!?! (which is at a portable) and then the dream gradually faded out.. leaving an image of Gyuri sitting at one of our cheap wooden tables studying lol

The thing is, they're probably pro enough to teach ME Japanese LOL as I'm in a Jap 11/12 (slack) class.

I had another dream about Kara like a few months ago. I dreamed that my brother and I were going to school. My dad was dropping my little brother off at his elem school and then in the car, somehow Seungyeon was there sitting with me. And then outside was Gyuri, Hara, Jiyoung, and Nicole. I got excited and opened the window and shook hands with them all. It was weird! Man, me and my weird dreams!!

Then I had another weird one ish too. I didn't meet them this time but, I dreamed I went to a place and they sold the Kara Star Cards and I bought them. When I woke up I was all excited and went to my room and noticed that I didn't buy any Star Cards, it was only in my dream -.-

I had a dream with seungyeon in it....

she visited our house ^_^...

the funny thing is... in my dream, she knew how to speak in tagalog(primary language in the philippines)

hehehe