Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

Okay, so I have this supercool ability to remember dreams in detail most of the time.

I usually have many dreams each night that tend to be long and sometimes connected.

Usually when I lack sleep, I don't remember dreaming at all, which totally sucks.

I luuurve sleeping and dreaming. Because my dreams are totally out of this world.

Which brings me to the question of this topic XD

Have you ever dreamt of any of the girls of Kara?

And if you have, please share them. It would be fun!

I have several but they're kinda fuzzy now.

They're in chronological order. Here goes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see Seungyeon crossing the road.

(Lol. That's it. But it's part of a long dream.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm with Seungyeon and Nicole in a living room.

We're all sitting on a sofa around a coffee table.

I make small talk with Seungyeon, in Korean!!!

Later I get to speak with Nicole, in English ^O^

Somehow we clicked so well, we became BFFs.

And cause she wanted for us to keep in contact,

She gave me a namecard with their dorm address!

Gyuri goes out of the classroom to buy some snacks for the rest of us.

When she returns, she offers me a handful of broken (chocolate) Pocky sticks.

My white rabbit turns into a mini Sunghee!

There was JiNi, me, and my family O.O

Shoots. I dreamt of Hara and maybe Jiyoung but I don't remember T_T

And now I've dreamt of all the members of Kara O.O So many this week.

Wahhh. Kara came to my house. The original members ^O^

I asked Gyuri to sing. She complied. Then I asked Sungja.

But she anyhow sang Then It's Done haha =_________=

Then I went to dig up all my Kara CDs for them to sign.

And GyuCole did :3 They were sitting round my table.

And I told Cole to write a "To Nicole" and she goes

"You're Nicole Chow?" I'm like "No, Nicole Soh."

And I go to Gyul and she's signing messily.

And I'm like "Sign nicely!!!" I sorta hug her

And get this, she kisses me on the cheek!

(Wow, talk about unexpected! Haha O_O)

Then I went to look for Seungyeon but

There was no time for her to sign my CDs.

Then I suddenly realised I still haven't got

My Special Edition CD >_________<

But it's coming this week hehehehe ^^

Lol. When I wake up in the morning after having these kind of dreams.

I seriously spazz XD Lol. Very dorky I know. But I can't help it ^^

Edited by ☆nicole☆

^wow lol D u remember that ??..

ah too bad i havent dreamt about them.. i did have a dream with WG 0.o ??.. we were in a supermarket i dunnow what we were doing though lol.. kaka

i want a dream with kara in it as well :/ maybe later kakaaka..

Haha, once... I made myself though. There's this thing called lucid dreaming where you can control your dreams, and they're always very very vivid and detailed. Maybe that's what you do Whaleatape? :lol:

I've had lucid dreams about three times, always on accident though. But it starts off with the dream being very vivid, and then out of nowhere you realize you're dreaming while still dreaming and then you can start controlling it. It's some pretty freaky stuff... Because you're dreaming, still thinking consciously, and feeling yourself sleep at the same time.

But anyhoo, during the 2nd lucid dream that I had, I realized I was dreaming, and then I said in my dream "I'm meeting Kara" and then I was right in front of Kara, and they were in their Rock U outfits. But then I got scared cause I actually controlled my dream (the first time I lucid dreamed, I just woke myself up right away because I had no idea what happened) and woke myself up. :/

Doesn't really count... but I'd love to have a real dream about Kara one day 8D

Edited by papercranes

this was last night's dream and im not joking.. i swear it's uber crazy...

so basically me and nicole had something going on, i dont know what...

and we were really cute together like the perfect couple, but i was also close to other kara members. and so i was there during the mubank thing when leader was hurt. so i asked her what happened, she said everything blah2x.. like relationships2x... and she suddenly hugged me! nicole went in the room at that moment and thought something was wrong and she got depressed!.

i woke up... i scratched my head.... and i went to sleep again... the dream continued!

this time nicole was crying and i was calming her down, we were at the niagara falls, and she was trying to jump. so i told her its not what she thinks blah2x... leader was just telling me a story and hugged me, that made her more depressed so she jumped, and i jumped with, and i hugged her *while falling* and i said i only loved her, and that im sorry. she cried, i cried, we kissed, and just as we were about to die,

i woke up.... and got pissed at myself... i thought if i slept, it would continue,

but instead, i dreamt of going to the carnival and chased by killer clowns -__-

don't hit me everyone~

and i'm really sorry leader :D

i had this dream like days ago...

me and sunghee lol... seems like we are a couple or something like that lol~... telling u this makes me go crazy... but we are on the street and we fight... then seems like she's mad, i don't know what to do... then i hug her because i'm afraid she's gonna cry and leave forever... this is a really long and tight heart that makes my heart go 'ttoong ttoong'...

the heart is still 'ttoong ttoong' when i wake up :D lol i smiled for a whole day like a nerd...

Edited by ricky.jjang

Haha, once... I made myself though. There's this thing called lucid dreaming where you can control your dreams, and they're always very very vivid and detailed. Maybe that's what you do Whaleatape? :lol:

Oh wow. I've never heard of this term before!

Controlling your dreams? Wow! That's crazy!

But I don't think I was having lucid dreams.

I don't control them at all, they just happen.

But sometimes when things get too scary,

I can tell myself to wake up from the dream.

My dreams don't just revolve around celebrities.

Though I have dreamt of many in addition to Kara.

But Kara dreams are fun fun fun!

But Kara dreams are fun fun fun!

its not fun if you die alongside of them :lol:... i dont want nicole to die T_T

• 3 weeks later...
I've had lucid dreams about three times, always on accident though. But it starts off with the dream being very vivid, and then out of nowhere you realize you're dreaming while still dreaming and then you can start controlling it. It's some pretty freaky stuff... Because you're dreaming, still thinking consciously, and feeling yourself sleep at the same time.

i have those all the time, it IS freaky.. i know i'm in the dream but i can't can't control anything happening in the dream..

i've dreamt about KARA before like once or twice but i don't remember them lol

NJKawaii~, aww Nicole's not really dying lol.. maybe you're worried about her.. dreams aren't that literal :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh yes lucid dreaming, I had that happen, it started as a real dream, this happened a few days after reading that post about their search for a bff. ... that's quite recent actually now that i think about it haha...

So I totally entered, got in and flew my butt over there in an instant and being how charming I am (hahaha ;D) I showed up all the other contestants because I was fluent in english AND korean (<-- i wish) and wasn't afraid to crack jokes with the girls like the star struck competition I had. I forgot the jokes though but they amused the girls so much I was their favourite and won whahahaha.

<Lucid dremaing starts here.>

So it sorta rewound back to before I hastily went on my trip and I picked out some gifts for the girls. Since I live in vancouver, I got those olympic mascot dolls, one for each xD

vqqnvl.jpg35k7k0h.jpg

Quatchi for Gyuri, Miga for SeungYeon, Sumi for Nicole and a MukMuk each for Jiyoung and Hara.

(lol some background as to why: Quatchi cause it's the biggest/leader == gyuri, Miga cause it's the smallest/shortest = seungyeon, Sumi cause it's funky = nicole and mukmuk for jira because it's the sidekick to the other three mascots xD)

And I somehow made snowglobes for each member with a mini version of kara inside doing something that relates to them :P

Gyuris was at a frozen lake and looking at her reflection while the rest were skating, Seungyeons was of her tripping nicole while the rest were building a snowman, Nicoles was of her making a snow angel while the rest are having a snowball fight, Haras was of her getting hugged by the other members as they tried to keep her warm and Jiyoungs was of her making snow cones while the rest watch in amazement xD

Then I got a bunch of different boxes of local chocolates and headed to korea D:

but then it forwarded and somehow I was already chummy with the girls and apparently it was the second time meeting them o_o It seemed like it was after I won whahaha

I was invited into their dorm and got to see their reactions from the gifts lol, so many details that are kind of cloudy but some highlights i remember haha

-Gyuri said that quatchi resembled nicole during pretty girl... even their eating habits were the same xD

-Nicole speaking english and hugging me lots

-The girls sending me autographed cds and letters when i got home o_o

LOL reading this, that was one crazy dream, felt somewhat real too... haha maybe one day they'll realize how awesome I am too... >:D ... somehow =/

Edited by chopsuey

AHAHAHA NICOLE! That's so cool! <333

I mean, seriously! Super cool ability xD

Anyway, I wish I could remember any of my dreams (90% of the time I forget them-- GAAAH), but I remember dreaming of Kara. Just flashes of their faces, haha, that's all I can remember. Err, mostly Jiyoung <333 I must think of Kara before I go to sleep! O.O AHAHA.

lol i have dreamt of them 3 times..xDD

1st..

pretty girl comeback..

before i went to sleep, i'd watched pretty girl mv for the first time..

when its finally released, i dl it and watched then i had a dream..

----------

it's kara's comeback..

1st they sang break it and if you wanna on stage with sunghee and without jiyoung and hara and i was watching down the stage..xD

then the curtain closes and sunghee disappeared, hara and jiyoung popped out but when the intro of the song started, i woke up..xD

----------

2nd..

honey comeback..xD

before i go to sleep, i dl-ed their first perf but i was sleepy so i go to sleep and planned to watch it in the morning..

----------

on another stage, they sang if you wanna again but now without sunghee..

when sunghee's part was about to play, she popped out from nowhere and throw a plastic bag at me..

then i knew she was late because i tolf her to buy me some junk foods..xD

what a lame on..xD

then with the intro song of honey, i woke up..xD

----------

3rd..

i was addicted at honey..xD

----------

i dunno why but i dreamt that i'm dancing honey with seungyeon..

only the two of us on kara's dressing room ._.

so weird..xD

----------

~~~~~

i think i'll be having a dream again on their next comeback..xDDDDD