Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

Then I had another weird one ish too. I didn't meet them this time but, I dreamed I went to a place and they sold the Kara Star Cards and I bought them. When I woke up I was all excited and went to my room and noticed that I didn't buy any Star Cards, it was only in my dream -.-

I've dreamt on the afternoon that I got a Girl's Talk CD, this is the 2nd "Item Get! Dream" I remember (the other was round my birthday [Nov] with other stuff)

yes , i have ... hahaha

i met Gyuri and KARA members in their dorm ... i don't know why i can dreaming of them, but i remember.. the night before i going to sleep, i was downloaded KARA videos, KARA House, i really excited, i laugh along night when i watch it .. maybe i too thinking about them that night ... when i was sleep, i dream of them .. not Gyuri alone, but also i met SEung Yeon, Hara, but unfortunately i don't met Nicole and Ji Young ..

i still try to remember that moment, i wish i can meet them again altough that is only dream ..^^

Well I have a Bad Dream though ~ :sweatdrop:

i once dream i propose Seungyeon to get Married *well obviously when she accepted*

it was like a dream cometrue but the Bad part she didnt came at the Marriage Day

*My mood turn down almost a week cuz of the Dream :bored:*

yes i have! i dreamt of Hara, she is too sleepy in my dreams lol and i was like taking care of her and putting her to sleep like her older sister or her mom lol...

she don't have any make up and yet she is so pretty!

i wish Hara is my younger sister too lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dreamt about them few days ago. it's like that I was their close friend. we did some stuffs. hanging out, playing, eating together. a wonderful dream yet a bad omen. yeah wonderful since it's KARA all members, bad bcoz I ate something in the dream. if in the dream I had eaten some meal, it means I'll get sick soon. and yeah it's me these 3 days... cold... hyuuu~

I remember having a dream that I was at a signing session, and while Nicole was signing a poster, I just blurted something in english which made me her looked shock. A few hours later, I was hanging out with the whole group. Wished it came true though. :/

If I met them in Dream..

I'll to say, Saranghae eonni, jinja!! jinja!! Jeongmal saranghae.. :D

and then..

I'll images together (LOL.. although can't be stored in real, but can be stored in the brain :D)

ah, I hope that..

Korean artist was ever in my dreams..

But, in my dream, never met KARA.. (LOL)

Yes I've had a dream with KARA in it. We were cooking something at their dorm at around midnight(I kind of don't remember what we cooked :cry: ), and all of a sudden we heard weird noises around the complex. Nicole opened the front door and a Grim Reaper-looking "thing" appeared. IT WAS REALLY WEIRD, let's just say that. :dumb:

I dreamt that I was at a concert and the members appeared wearing their dream concert outfit. They were directly next to me and we even took a group photo together. Jiyoung was standing next to me and posed so cutely while seungyeon became e photographer.

I woke up grinning like an idiot. Heh.

Ohhh I had a dream that I went to karas concert/fanmeeting and when I went up to jiyoung she asked for my name and she spelt my last name correctly on the first try when she was writing her autograph to me!!! Kekekeke I love peoples who could spell my last name right! Lol ikr? It was weird but. Awesome!

before i forget, i "met" 3 of them in some kind of handicraft class last week. (i have no idea why handicraft out of all things!)

don't ask me why or what we were doing there but all i knew was that ham was sitting besides me (on the left), with gyulhara a row down infront of "us".

yup, i wasn't paying attention to the class. lolol.

I had a dream that Jiyoung was trying to find a house in the U.S and then she choose my neighborhood to live in! It was just like 2 houses down! The house was black and had nice grass! Then tried making her buy the house that was next to mines! LOL! It was EPICALLY WEIRD/Awesome!!!!! :eyelove:B):lol::ph34r:

• 2 months later...

I swear I have too much Kara dreams! Lol which is good! ^0^

I dreamed that I went to a high school and I saw Kara sitting on the bleaches and then, I waved to them! Nicole waved at me to come up and sit next to them. I happily came up because Nicole invited me to. I told her I like her and then we all went outside for a walk. Then I walked by Jiyoung and said I like you, I really do. Then she spoke to me in English and said I like you too! And I told myself that this isn't a dream 3 times! Then after that, I woke up in disappointment. =.= It felt SO real!

I've had only one dream of KARA that I can remember. I was on a canoe with all of them, and we were wearing outfits similar to the blue GGS outfits. We were paddling on this extremely sparkly blue lagoon towards a small, sandy island littered with treasures and jewels. But before we got there, me and Hara jumped off and sort of... flew around the area, looking for something. We were high up in the sky and I saw an endless horizon that looked too anime-ish. And then we landed on the island and met with the others. That's it :))

• 2 weeks later...

I can remember a dream with Kara in it. A rather strange dream, I think it was back in 2009, perhaps last year, . . . yeah, it had to be 2009. It started off in a large mansion. I was lost and didn't know my way around, like in any dream it doesn't come with a map at all. Anyways, the interior of the mansion looked Victorian with a slight touch and feel of a hacienda, because of the rounded hallways, and the pale white color that covered most of the place.

Here I am in what appears to be the main hall, and I start exploring the place. I enter a hallway and end up in some type of study, where Gyuri was reading a book, while suspended upside down by her feet, from a mechanical device that looked like one of those baggage conveyor belts at the airports, only not turned on. I didn't catch the title of the book, but it did look like a six to eight hundred page book, about the size of a very large encyclopedia. I don't know how she was able to hold that thing with just one hand while she chewed on a wooden ice cream stick with the other. Every time she turned a page, she yodeled like she was somewhere in the Swiss Alps.

Then a maid shows up with a golden print designed serving tray with a cup of English tea. I took a double take and it was Seungyeon. The outfit was a French design, meaning she wore the one with the fluffy skirt, only it was yellow and purple, and she wore a scarlet ribbon in her hair. She sets the tray on a small table next to the window, and takes out a silver whistle from her pocket, and blows on it twice, but nothing is heard. She then leaves. I follow her to see where she goes.

We end up in the kitchen, where I see Nicole in a yellow jumpsuit chopping vegetables and meat with just her fingers. No, not fingernails, with just her fingers, and a bright smile on her cute face. In the meantime, Seungyeon opens the freezer and walks right in and closes the door behind her. I immediately run and open it. But, nothing is in there, just the cold air. I take a closer look inside and feel around if there was some sort of secret passage. Nothing. When I closed the door, Nicole was there starring right at me with this serious straight face. I took a step back and she took a step forward. I took a quick glance at the kitchen counter and everything was ready to be cooked. Nicole then said, "Sauce."

A cold chill crawled up my spine, and a pair of cold hands grabbed my face from behind. I immediately went into defensive mode and dropped my knees, and lunged backwards to back body hit whoever was behind me in order to loosen the grip, and easily pry apart the hold. Free now, I turned over to my right side and behold, lying on her back looking at me is Hara, in a Green Beret uniform with the cap. In that moment, Nicole jumps me from behind and shouts, "Sauce!" Hara jumps up and on her feet instantly, and tackles me to the floor, Nicole loses her hold over me and falls to the ground. Hara somehow loses her hold on me, and I get up real fast, and jump over the counter, and make a mad dash to the nearest exiting hallway.

I come to a stairway going up to the second floor. I run up it, while looking behind to see that both Nicole and Hara in nurse's uniforms, each carrying in hand a syringe about the size of ruler. I bump into Jiyoung at the top of the stairway. She grabs me by the arm and starts pulling me, in which I had no choice but to follow her. We first turned left, then right, another left, and then another right, and straight down a long corridor to a door. She kicks it open, and throws me through it, like some looney toon character. I fall what seems like ten stories, and I'm thinking to myself, "Wasn't this a like a four story mansion a while ago?" It's a dream and I just like gravity take my course to the rapid approaching ground.

I land on it, but I don't die. I get up, and there they are, all five members of Kara in full body ninja outfits and gear, standing before me approximately eight feet away. They throw at their feet smoke bombs, and they vanish. I hear laughter in the far distance and that's when I woke up saying, . . . "God must have a sense of humor for me to go through all of that."

And that's it, my weird dream with Kara. :sulk:

• 1 month later...