Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

i once dreamed dating with seung yeon, it's not like we're a couple but we were hanging out together. i don't really remember bout what we were doing but i hold seung yeon from going back with other kara member. thats explain why we were hanging out. then there's an accident that made seung yeon couldn't walk properly so i gave her a piggy back ^^ . but it ended suddenly due to my alarm =.=

Edited by seung yeon <3

• 2 weeks later...

i have had a few dreams about KARA.

1st:(i have like my own house in this one)i was in my garage working on my car with some old guy and when we are done he says "okay now i am going to kill you" and i was like oh @#!$ and i was like wait can you get me something to eat and then he leaves to go get me something. Then i go in to my living room and call seungyeon (on my phone her name was han seung-yeon) i say something . then i go up stairs and she is in a dress kinda looked like the outfit she wore in the honey mv but it was light purple. i say some things to her but she doesn't answer then i leave the house prepared to kill the guy who said he will kill me and when i go out a group of people are there walking all slow motion and i walk in the house like nothing happened and then i woke up

2nd: KARA was doing the butt dance in front of me then i woke up but all happy

3rd: I was trying to find some guy who ran away from because i was going to kill him ( he was my 6th grade reading teacher he said something racist to me) then turn in to a building and the police are there and they are telling three girls to get on the ground. when i walk in i see seungyeon crying. then i yell at the cops saying that she didn't do anything wrong so they let seungyeon go and the other two girls. i think i saw jiyoung in this dream in a hallway and she said something to me like 2 inches from my face and then i woke up.

4th: i was under a tree with seungyeon and gyuri. seungyeon to side of me smiling and then i said something to her and then she stopped smiling and had a straight face. i was was like "oh i am sorry" and bowed then gyuri and seungyeon said "no no no no no no" laughing. then seungyeon said that's just my normal face(the night before i remember reading one of her topics " hamsters fury" and someone said she said she has to smile or people think she is giving them a dirty look i guess that triggered the dream)

• 1 month later...

Some of these dreams some of you people have had cracked me up.

I had one where I walked into my form room, and all of the people on my table where sleeping with their heads down. I walked over and thought it was strange, but I joined them. Then I started listening to 'Go Go Summer' on my iPod then the one on the left poked me and said 'That's a good song!'. I looked up and to my surprise it was Nicole! I then looked around and all the other Kara members were disguised as my friends on my table. I copllapsed with exctitement, then I woke up!

Wish I had more time to speak to time haha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently had a couple of dreams of KARA

1st. My little sister told me to sit down in front of the TV she turns it on then KARA pops up on the screen and says hello. We were video chatting and i got shy and nervous and i tried to get away but my sister kept on dragging me back. KARA was talking in english but i could hear what they were saying.

2. i was watching TV and Seung yeon was on American Idol. She was in I think a black dress or in her speed up outfit. Ryan (the host) said something to her and she replied in english but she spoke to soft and i couldn't hear her. Then they began to announce the winner and began with number 3. Ryan said something about Seung yeon's outfit something about her boots because she was in a military uniform (from that show when KARA went to a military camp can't remember the name) and she was lacing up her boots but i woke up before they announced who won.

But of course Seung yeon would win

Edited by 5missing1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh dear lord, am I the only one who dreams about Kara!? LOL jk! I'm such a dreamer x.x

Any who, yesterday I had a dream where there was a concert in L.A. Some of the older folks came to perform and the only group I remembered who came was Beast then just Jiyoung alone. There was an opening where everyone went on stage and I just totally spazzed when I saw Jiyoung! Kekeke Then An older performer went first then a few more then it was Beast. They performed Beautiful and I was looking forward to Fiction but yeah I don't think they performed it though. For some reason I don't remember Jiyoung performing (because she was the last in the line-ups) I thought "They're saving the best for last!" lol I was soooo happy! Yeah then I woke up..

Gyahhhh!!! Jiyoung! Let me love you!!! T.T

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst I didnt meet them in a dream, but i did have my first dream of Kara yesterday night. I dreamed about them investigating scandals and corruption but not sure if its politics or the entertainment industry. i only saw jiyoung, gyuri and hara in that dream. Hara was sitting infront of a computer and communicating with jiyoung and gyuri while they are in a vehicle driving somewhere lol...

Oh dear lord, am I the only one who dreams about Kara!? LOL jk! I'm such a dreamer x.x

Any who, yesterday I had a dream where there was a concert in L.A. Some of the older folks came to perform and the only group I remembered who came was Beast then just Jiyoung alone. There was an opening where everyone went on stage and I just totally spazzed when I saw Jiyoung! Kekeke Then An older performer went first then a few more then it was Beast. They performed Beautiful and I was looking forward to Fiction but yeah I don't think they performed it though. For some reason I don't remember Jiyoung performing (because she was the last in the line-ups) I thought "They're saving the best for last!" lol I was soooo happy! Yeah then I woke up..

Gyahhhh!!! Jiyoung! Let me love you!!! T.T

:shocked:

I can see some scary things in your dream.

You said, « "you" saw "beast" then "Jiyoung" alone, then you woke up ». Don't you see the point?

It sounds to me like a nightmare.

Putting all together mean:

"You", the Jiyoung's fan was waiting for little "Jiyoung"... ... ... then a beast.

& so you woke up not to see the rest. :ahh:

Hey yah! Don't dream about that again. :curse:

Night-dreaming about your closest relatives, is different in meaning from night-dreaming about people you know from afar.

& As far as I know from life:

night's dreams are non-controllable, & they don't come true in most. & if they did, they come in a different meaning.

While day dreams are the opposite. As we can control/imagine them as we wish, plus, they can come true if we work hard for them.

I wish Good Luck & happiness for every member of DSP KARA.

Edited by Oppa

You said, « "you" saw "beast" then "Jiyoung" alone, then you woke up ». Don't you see the point?

"You", the Jiyoung's fan was waiting for little "Jiyoung"... ... ... then a beast.

Night-dreaming about your closest relatives, is different in meaning from night-dreaming about people you know from afar.

night's dreams are non-controllable, & they don't come true in most. & if they did, they come in a different meaning.

While day dreams are the opposite. As we can control/imagine them as we wish, plus, they can come true if we work hard for them.

I don't get it. I do love Beast too you know... So, dreaming about my favorite idols would be a bad thing. Okay. I'll be sure not to dream about a concert of any idols anymore.

Good day, sir. :touched:

LOL ! :devil: I get it, The "Beast" in this is not the Boys Group, but its a creature, a monster. hahahahahaha....

Sadly, i never have a dream about KARA, only SNSD so far. :(

Edited by GG.Amajing

• 3 weeks later...

i just had a Kara dream last night. It was awesome and kinda funny. It wasn't the first for me coz since i started becoming a Kamilia i've had Kara dreams for at least 4-5 times. I've even had lucid dreams of them.

ok last night's dream came in 2 parts. I posted the first part on the sbox right after i woke up from it at around 3am. this is what i had posted:

"OMG! i just woke up to an awesome dream. i was in my room with my buddies when the door opened and Hara popped in. my buddies were shocked. Hara asked if she could use the pool in my back yard. i told her that she could do whatever she wanted in my house. then i proudly told my buddies that Hara was my little sister's best friend....then... OK... back to sleep...xD"

then i went back to sleep and the dream continued. well it wasn't exactly the same dream but the theme was similar. In the dream, i woke up one morning and saw four girls sleeping on a couch in my room. two of them were blurry and unrecognizable but the other two were Hara and Gyul. Gyul was leaning on Hara's shoulder while they slept in a sitting-leaning position. I woke them up and realized that it was a bad idea coz they look so tired with teary reddish eyes. So i told them to continue sleeping on my bed. Gyul moved over to the bed and lay down. I told them that i felt very happy seeing them that morning. When Gyul responded, i laughed coz her voice sounded different (i don't remember what she said). I said to her: so this is what your voice sounded like when you were not on stage. She smiled and nodded and went back to sleep. Hara was sitting on the edge of the bed. so i asked her why she didn't go back to sleep. She said that she already had enough sleep. then i thanked her for sleeping over. But she said that she didn't sleep the whole night in my house. before sleeping on the couch she already slept in some cheap hotel nearby. so i asked her what the hotel name was. She said it was called 'Anipang' hotel. Hearing this i bursted out laughing and woke up.

in some other dream before this one (i've forgotten most of the details), i became Kara's manager and was frantically driving around the city looking for Jiyoung coz she was missing while they were still performing in some event. I was over a bridge when a flash flood suddenly swept my car away. I was drowning but then i woke up. I felt very relieved when i realized that it was all just a dream

weird thing is, although Hammie's my bias, not even once have i dreamt about her. m119.gif?w=50&h=50

hmm interesting theory. so, only by changing my bias i could finally dream of Hammie. But then again, if she's not my bias anymore, then i wouldn't want to dream of her (Twilight Zone theme song playing in the background) m083.gif?w=50&h=50

Edited by NarKara