Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

Don't worry I will a great husband to Jiyoung

Sorry that I am going to make you jealous heheheheheh

Just don't think about having a dream of Jiyoung. For me all my Kara dreams happen when I don't think a lot about Kara that day

You two are lucky to have enjoyed my dream because I was happy and sad about it because in my dream I said Jiyoung's kid has a cute laugh so I am not sure if she is mine :gloomy::touched::disappointed::frustrated::ah::sulk::sosad::cry:

I might get you to draw a picture or make a cartoon of that dream of yours kehehehe!!

why not? are u saying your future kid won't be able to laugh?

No its not that its that in my dream instead of saying my kid has a cute laugh which would mean that its mine and Jiyoung's child I said Jiyoung's kid has a cute laugh which means the child might not be mine but I hope it is

I might get you to draw a picture or make a cartoon of that dream of yours kehehehe!!

heheheh the pictures would be really bad stick figures if I drew it

No its not that its that in my dream instead of saying my kid has a cute laugh which would mean that its mine and Jiyoung's child I said Jiyoung's kid has a cute laugh which means the child might not be mine but I hope it is

heheheh the pictures would be really bad stick figures if I drew it

Your child? in your dreams mate.....LOL! oh the pun....

stick figures?! dont bother lol.....

Your child? in your dreams mate.....LOL! oh the pun....

stick figures?! dont bother lol.....

I like your little pun there buddy but in a few years that dream will become a reality and I know who i am going to send the baby photos to first and that's you. Also I will send a letter with our child's stick figures to prove that she is my child :refreshed::energetic::productive::gemwin::jyc4::jyc6::jyc3::thumbup::thumbup1::lol::D:determined::aha::devious::giggly::devil:

Everyone point at 5missing1 and laugh!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHA!! 10.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=50

OHOHOHOHOHO......HOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

EHHEHEHEEHEHEHE!!! AHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHO!!!!

Oh you made my day.....104.gif?w=50&h=50

Edited by Deaththekid

Everyone point at 5missing1 and laugh!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHA!! 10.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=5010.gif?w=50&h=50

OHOHOHOHOHO......HOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

EHHEHEHEEHEHEHE!!! AHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHO!!!!

Oh you made my day.....104.gif?w=50&h=50

You think you are funny huh you won't be laughing for long pal :gempissoff::gemangry::cursing::thumbdown::angry::curse::devious::ah::stare::soangry::piss:

Come on Jiyoung lets go home :geminluv::gemhoho::gemheart::satisfied::gemwin::thankful::thumbup::thumbup1::eyelove::lol::D:P:):aha::accomplished::catwalk:

Keke today I just dreamed of Jing. She came back from the sports thingy and then I asked about how it went. She did that face on LOL

tumblr_mhbvnohhJb1rw9k3qo1_1280.jpg

Then I figured they lost and so I hugged her kekekeke!!! It was SOOOOO AWESOME!!! LOL Then I woke up =.= Gyahhhhhhhhhh!!! MY BABY JING I LOVEEEE YOU!!! <3

Edited by AppleJaJing

Keke today I just dreamed of Jing. She came back from the sports thingy and then I asked about how it went. She did that face on LOL

Then I figured they lost and so I hugged her kekekeke!!! It was SOOOOO AWESOME!!! LOL Then I woke up =.= Gyahhhhhhhhhh!!! MY BABY JING I LOVEEEE YOU!!! <3

lucky you! it seems you are immune to the 'subconscious-bias-dream-blocking-mechanism-phenomenon' that's been haunting me for years^^

Wahh Im jealous! :ahh: Why can't I have my dumb brain conjure dreams of Kara too? :gloomy::gemcry::depressed::sulk:

They lost to miss A for archery. D:>

Edited by Fluffsy

Wahh Im jealous! :ahh: Why can't I have my dumb brain conjure dreams of Kara too? :gloomy::gemcry::depressed::sulk:

They lost to miss A for archery. D:>

Well you could try to devote a whole day of doing nothing but watching Kara videos. Who knows, you might end up inducing a good one lol.

Well you could try to devote a whole day of doing nothing but watching Kara videos. Who knows, you might end up inducing a good one lol.

I concur. make/buy some popcorns, put on ur 3D glasses, sit back and relax, then press the play button

eat-popcorn-3D_zps3b878ecc.gif

Did I mention Jing was tall? Hahaha!! It's like... she was really there!!! GYAHHHHHHH!!!! Why can't any of my dreams be real! =.= IT WILL BE ONE DAY!!!!!! I'll keep dreaming away without 3D Glasses LOL Thank you hahaha!

I heard that ppl who dream a lot (and remember their dreams), moreover those who have experienced vivid/lucid dreams are usually creatively inclined. Have u ever had vivid/lucid dreams before?

I heard that ppl who dream a lot (and remember their dreams), moreover those who have experienced vivid/lucid dreams are usually creatively inclined. Have u ever had vivid/lucid dreams before?

Haha yeah. I dreamed that Kikwang kissed me on the lips once and I woke up hot with a racing heart.

I tried that yesterday.... sit down infront of my laptop from morning till middle of the night KARA spazzing non stop and here I am rather than having a nice good dream of them, I am back from visiting the doctor because of my fever now =.=

I tried that yesterday.... sit down infront of my laptop from morning till middle of the night KARA spazzing non stop and here I am rather than having a nice good dream of them, I am back from visiting the doctor because of my fever now =.=

Did you eat? Because overdosing on Kara (if possible) without food is sadly still a no-no according to your body. >.<

Edited by wtimes3

So so can you like control what you dream? I heard of people that can control about what they dream. :o

Yes, it's called Directed Dreaming. It's related to lucid dreaming which is where you are aware you are asleep and dreaming. Directed dreaming involves being in control of the lucid dream and tailoring the dream to your own desires. So basically you're choosing the people, place, and situation you are in within your own dream.

Edited by wtimes3

So so can you like control what you dream? I heard of people that can control about what they dream. :o

Nope as intense as it gets I can't control them. x.x So like... if something comes after me, I can't stop it but I can wake up from it.