Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

Nope as intense as it gets I can't control them. x.x So like... if something comes after me, I can't stop it but I can wake up from it.

u were probably having a vivid dream. vivid dreams are highly detailed dreams. usually lucid dreams are also vivid but in lucid dreams u r fully aware that u r in a dream state and you r in total control of your dream, but there r also semi-lucid dreams where u only control some aspects of the dream. just imagine having a god-like power where u can instantly create anything and any scenario that u want in your dream :)

u were probably having a vivid dream. vivid dreams are highly detailed dreams. usually lucid dreams are also vivid but in lucid dreams u r fully aware that u r in a dream state and you r in total control of your dream, but there r also semi-lucid dreams where u only control some aspects of the dream. just imagine having a god-like power where u can instantly create anything and any scenario that u want in your dream :)

Usually I just wake up amazed and surprised of the dreams. It's not lucid is it?

Wow this is cool. O: Never knew about all this lucid dreaming stuff probably beacause I never dream at all. So does that mean like in a semi-lucid dream Apple can 'control' and make Kikwang appear, making out with her every night??

LOL That would be awesome! XoX

Semi-lucid dreaming would imply that you are aware of your dream at some moments and at other times not. No control will be present at all.

You can actually learn how to perform lucid and directed dream but most people will need to learn how to perform dream recall as a first step.

Usually I just wake up amazed and surprised of the dreams. It's not lucid is it?

nope coz u aren't fully aware that u were dreaming during your dream ^^

Wow this is cool. O: Never knew about all this lucid dreaming stuff probably beacause I never dream at all. So does that mean like in a semi-lucid dream Apple can 'control' and make Kikwang appear, making out with her every night??

unfortunately even there r ways to induce dream lucidity, it's pretty random thing. sometimes u reached lucidity, sometimes u don't. so i consider myself really lucky when having a lucid dream. Blessed even xD

You can actually learn how to perform lucid and directed dream but most people will need to learn how to perform dream recall as a first step.

yep. the more detailed ur dream recalls are, the better chance of having future lucid dreams. There's a technique called 'reality check' where u periodically check your dream-wake state. something like pinching urself to see if it hurts or not. if it doesn't hurt or u feel nothing u r probably dreaming. Other way is by asking yourself 'am i dreaming?', etc...etc... xD

lol this is turning into a lucid dream tutorial session xD

@5missing1 I forgot to ask. did you notice anything to indicate the time/year of your dream? when it happened?

Nope but something else I can tell is that mine and Jiyoung's child was around 2-4 years hold by body length.

Although I only saw half of Jiyoung's you can tell she was still young like mid to late 20's

ahh so jaebum and jiyoung's child is around 2-4 years old huh. i predict 8 years from now when jiyoung is 27-28 years old if that child is 2 years old.

I guess you can call me jaebum if you want to but I would rather not be nicknamed lets stick with 5missing1 instead

hm.. i'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad but it seems like im having KARA dreams almost every night now. I've even dreamed of Hara with bandages on her belly. It was pretty vivid coz i could remember pretty clearly what she was wearing, but nothing lucid so far though.

Do not deny the gift that has been bestowed upon you Prophet. By your will we shall march on East Asia and liberate the people from their false Gods and Goddesses.

Come, give us your command Prophet......

.......our army awaits

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSianB6BbndVmmfgs134MVgTRUMT0g-gaUxZBaeJ_0gHynezzEFPQ

I just had a dream!!! It was outside like in a concert in the terrace seats! There were some section called iTunes seats and those were like the closest to the stage. I went to the concert hoping to meet Kara by getting to the iTunes seat but we got Terrace seats instead! Anyways, my cousins and I got to our seats, and a row below our seats on the right edge, THERE THEY WERE! Kara was sitting there! Kamilias gathered around them! Asking for photos and autographs! I walked down one row and took photos with them! I even said "Kara, saranghaeyo!" XoX They were wearing their blue Pandora outfits and everyone was confused to why they were sitting in the terrace box, but still it was awesome! :3

Then I went to some other dream lol where I was inside a gym like a tournament for Tae Kwon Do cause we had to bow and say...forgot lol. But that was it~ I was left behind from my family LOL. Not really important.

I just had a dream!!! It was outside like in a concert in the terrace seats! There were some section called iTunes seats and those were like the closest to the stage. I went to the concert hoping to meet Kara by getting to the iTunes seat but we got Terrace seats instead! Anyways, my cousins and I got to our seats, and a row below our seats on the right edge, THERE THEY WERE! Kara was sitting there! Kamilias gathered around them! Asking for photos and autographs! I walked down one row and took photos with them! I even said "Kara, saranghaeyo!" XoX They were wearing their blue Pandora outfits and everyone was confused to why they were sitting in the terrace box, but still it was awesome! :3

Then I went to some other dream lol where I was inside a gym like a tournament for Tae Kwon Do cause we had to bow and say...forgot lol. But that was it~ I was left behind from my family LOL. Not really important.

congratz! I bet u felt exulted when u woke up like how i am right now coz I also had a KARA dream last night. It was rather special coz it was my first Hammie dream in years. (I guess the bias protection barrier had just been broken lol)

It seemed i was in some old style KARA fan meeting inside a big tent with several rows of seats and a simple stage in front. Very simple with no reporters and paparazzis. just a few people there (around 20-30 peeps). i was sitting on 1 of the a chairs on stage when suddenly Hammie sat beside me. Then she said jokingly "I borrowed Rp 30,000 ($3.00) from this guy during lunch today. I hope he had forgotten all about it." then she smiled so sweetly. The peeps there laughed at her joke. I was dumbfounded by what she just said and there was this false flashback as thought i was recalling about the lunch i just had with Hammie (false dream memory thing). I replied "No no no. It's ok. lunch was on me. u don't have to pay me back." then there was more laughter from the peeps there. I felt the warm and welcoming atmosphere in that place. As though we were all good friends and families.

Then a group of teenagers walked up to the stage where we sat. I was thinking that they were new Kamilias coz they seemed very awkward and shy around the others. The guy with a black T-shirt, who seemed to be the leader of the group, knelt down and the others followed and i realized they were kneeling in front of Gyuri who were sitting majestically on one of the chairs there. Then Gyuri said to the guy "I want you to kneel before that man!' She pointed at me. I was dumbstruck for the second time when i heard that. The guy seemed confused, looking back at me then back at Gyuri as if he wasn't sure of what to do next. I felt that i had to do something to remedy the awkward situation, so i got up and knelt beside the guy and shouted "No! We kneel together!"

That was when i woke up lol. it was still around 2:00am so i tried to go back to sleep and hopefully continue the dream, but it was useless coz i kept trying to recall the dream as much as i can before it fades away.

syc5.gif?w=50&h=70m016.gif?w=50&h=50

congratz! I bet u felt exulted when u woke up like how i am right now coz I also had a KARA dream last night. It was rather special coz it was my first Hammie dream in years. (I guess the bias protection barrier had just been broken lol)

It seemed i was in some old style KARA fan meeting inside a big tent with several rows of seats and a simple stage in front. Very simple with no reporters and paparazzis. just a few people there (around 20-30 peeps). i was sitting on 1 of the a chairs on stage when suddenly Hammie sat beside me. Then she said jokingly "I borrowed Rp 30,000 ($3.00) from this guy during lunch today. I hope he had forgotten all about it." then she smiled so sweetly. The peeps there laughed at her joke. I was dumbfounded by what she just said and there was this false flashback as thought i was recalling about the lunch i just had with Hammie (false dream memory thing). I replied "No no no. It's ok. lunch was on me. u don't have to pay me back." then there was more laughter from the peeps there. I felt the warm and welcoming atmosphere in that place. As though we were all good friends and families.

Then a group of teenagers walked up to the stage where we sat. I was thinking that they were new Kamilias coz they seemed very awkward and shy around the others. The guy with a black T-shirt, who seemed to be the leader of the group, knelt down and the others followed and i realized they were kneeling in front of Gyuri who were sitting majestically on one of the chairs there. Then Gyuri said to the guy "I want you to kneel before that man!' She pointed at me. I was dumbstruck for the second time when i heard that. The guy seemed confused, looking back at me then back at Gyuri as if he wasn't sure of what to do next. I felt that i had to do something to remedy the awkward situation, so i got up and knelt beside the guy and shouted "No! We kneel together!"

That was when i woke up lol. it was still around 2:00am so i tried to go back to sleep and hopefully continue the dream, but it was useless coz i kept trying to recall the dream as much as i can before it fades away.

syc5.gif?w=50&h=70m016.gif?w=50&h=50

Your dream sounds so funny.

"No! We kneel together!"

Just that part with Seungyeon would keep me smiling the whole day

I'm in the opposite situation. I'm not biased to anyone in Kara but these days Seungyeon seemed to be the main character in my dream :D Here how it goes:

1st Dream

All of Kara members entered my house and went straight to the kitchen to prepare meal. The living room was in a mess so I tidied it up immediately. Seungyeon was the first one that finished her cook and she came back to the living room. She poked me and we played around there happily. I don't know how but I ended up hugging her from the back and it lasted for quite long ;) (kekeke don't worry, I'm a girl too ^_^ )Then, GyuCole came and served the the food. It was too bad because I already woke up before JiRa could join us and have a meal together :(

2nd Dream

I can only remember about seeing GyulHam and how I ran my fingers through Seungyeon's cheek :lol: Too bad that it didn't last as long as the back hug :frustrated:

I also had a few other dreams but Seungyeon was not the main character there.

3rd Dream

I played a video game which the mission was to safe Nicole from a bad guy. Guess what? The bad guy was Mir :lol2: ( sorry to MBLAQs' fans. I've no idea how can the bad guy turn out to be Mir) I carried out the mission successfully and Nicole figure became real! :w00t: She thanked me for saving her life. I asked her whether we could be friends & she said yes :P Then, we became BFF for awhile before I woke up from that pleasant dream <_<

4th Dream

I went to a place for a camp with my schoolmates and Kara held a concert nearby :) It was an open concert so I was able to watch them on a stage live for the first time :jogging: (although it was just a dream but I think that it's enough for me ^_^ ) Guess what? Hara came to me in the midst of the concert and asked me in Malay whether I want her autograph :lol2: I said yes and she went back to the stage to continue the performance(I know that it was weird but that was how it went) After the concert ended, I ran into all of Kara members on my way to go back to my campsite? :confused1: (It was quite vague because it had been quite a long time ago :( ) Then, Hara pointed at me and said something to the other members. Nicole headed to me and just like Hara, she asked me in Malay whether I want her autograph. My answer was yes. Maybe because there were too many people there, she asked me to follow her to another place and I woke up before I could get their autographs :teary:

Your dream sounds so funny.

"No! We kneel together!"

Just that part with Seungyeon would keep me smiling the whole day

yeah it left me in a pretty good mood all day. im looking foreward to dream more of Hammie. some said that dreams can come true, so when i finally met Hammie i will ask for the $3 she borrowed from me ROFL

I'm in the opposite situation. I'm not biased to anyone in Kara but these days Seungyeon seemed to be the main character in my dream :D Here how it goes:

1st Dream

All of Kara members entered my house and went straight to the kitchen to prepare meal. The living room was in a mess so I tidied it up immediately. Seungyeon was the first one that finished her cook and she came back to the living room. She poked me and we played around there happily. I don't know how but I ended up hugging her from the back and it lasted for quite long ;) (kekeke don't worry, I'm a girl too ^_^ )Then, GyuCole came and served the the food. It was too bad because I already woke up before JiRa could join us and have a meal together :(

2nd Dream

I can only remember about seeing GyulHam and how I ran my fingers through Seungyeon's cheek :lol: Too bad that it didn't last as long as the back hug :frustrated:

I also had a few other dreams but Seungyeon was not the main character there.

3rd Dream

I played a video game which the mission was to safe Nicole from a bad guy. Guess what? The bad guy was Mir :lol2: ( sorry to MBLAQs' fans. I've no idea how can the bad guy turn out to be Mir) I carried out the mission successfully and Nicole figure became real! :w00t: She thanked me for saving her life. I asked her whether we could be friends & she said yes :P Then, we became BFF for awhile before I woke up from that pleasant dream <_<

4th Dream

I went to a place for a camp with my schoolmates and Kara held a concert nearby :) It was an open concert so I was able to watch them on a stage live for the first time :jogging: (although it was just a dream but I think that it's enough for me ^_^ ) Guess what? Hara came to me in the midst of the concert and asked me in Malay whether I want her autograph :lol2: I said yes and she went back to the stage to continue the performance(I know that it was weird but that was how it went) After the concert ended, I ran into all of Kara members on my way to go back to my campsite? :confused1: (It was quite vague because it had been quite a long time ago :( ) Then, Hara pointed at me and said something to the other members. Nicole headed to me and just like Hara, she asked me in Malay whether I want her autograph. My answer was yes. Maybe because there were too many people there, she asked me to follow her to another place and I woke up before I could get their autographs :teary:

it seems like u r one of the KARA dreamers. im pretty jelly of the back hug part though lol. And about the Mir part, did u watch romantic& idols show before going to bed? xD

So they can speak Malay now? lol in my dreams they always speak in english. well maybe coz i don't know Korean. i just started learning bits and pieces of Hangul since last month. at least i can read hangul now. So, in the mean time i will have to keep my google translate handy before going to bed just in case they speak hangul in my dreams ^^