Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

congratz! I bet u felt exulted when u woke up like how i am right now coz I also had a KARA dream last night. It was rather special coz it was my first Hammie dream in years. (I guess the bias protection barrier had just been broken lol)

It seemed i was in some old style KARA fan meeting inside a big tent with several rows of seats and a simple stage in front. Very simple with no reporters and paparazzis. just a few people there (around 20-30 peeps). i was sitting on 1 of the a chairs on stage when suddenly Hammie sat beside me. Then she said jokingly "I borrowed Rp 30,000 ($3.00) from this guy during lunch today. I hope he had forgotten all about it." then she smiled so sweetly. The peeps there laughed at her joke. I was dumbfounded by what she just said and there was this false flashback as thought i was recalling about the lunch i just had with Hammie (false dream memory thing). I replied "No no no. It's ok. lunch was on me. u don't have to pay me back." then there was more laughter from the peeps there. I felt the warm and welcoming atmosphere in that place. As though we were all good friends and families.

Then a group of teenagers walked up to the stage where we sat. I was thinking that they were new Kamilias coz they seemed very awkward and shy around the others. The guy with a black T-shirt, who seemed to be the leader of the group, knelt down and the others followed and i realized they were kneeling in front of Gyuri who were sitting majestically on one of the chairs there. Then Gyuri said to the guy "I want you to kneel before that man!' She pointed at me. I was dumbstruck for the second time when i heard that. The guy seemed confused, looking back at me then back at Gyuri as if he wasn't sure of what to do next. I felt that i had to do something to remedy the awkward situation, so i got up and knelt beside the guy and shouted "No! We kneel together!"

That was when i woke up lol. it was still around 2:00am so i tried to go back to sleep and hopefully continue the dream, but it was useless coz i kept trying to recall the dream as much as i can before it fades away.

ROFL!!! I love that Gyuri pointed at you!! Hahaha I had a Gyuri dream a while a go but never shared it. (It was kinda depressing T.T)

Gyuri, Jiyoung, and I went to a random mountain, and it was so mother naturely... everything was green, there were puple flowers, a faraway waterfall, and clear clear water! We stepped out of the car and just walked straight... Then... while walking, we spotted a few pups on the ground looking cutely at us. We played with them for a while while squatting down just looking at them. Gyuri was with another batch like a few feet away from us but deeper in the mountain, Jiyoung and I were together adoring the small patch of pups. Then suddenly we heard growls and we looked up immediately finding Gyuri standing up and surrounded by the parents of the pups. (They were wolves) Jiyoung and I stood up and held hands, looking at each other then to Gyuri. "Go!" She nearly shouted but Jiyoung took a step forward (We were also surrounded by wolves.) but I only pulled her back. "It's better if you two make it than all of us dying." Jiyoung's eyes were trickling! So, I nodded to Gyuri and dragged Jiyoung to the car and we drove off back to the city. We stopped on a small street and I got off the car and hugged Jing on the passenger side. (T.T It was too much for my heart)

A few days later (like 2?) we went back to the mountain trying to look for Gyuri. We got there and searched then suddenly, we spotted her! She looked so... GODDESSLY! LOL Wolves... they were protecting her! She looked like this!!! Then Jiyoung ran to Gyuri crying and hugged her tightly. I was just looking crying too lol. Well, that was it lol. It was... too much... for my... heart! :touched:

honey-1.jpg

wow! that was one awesome and touching dream. Goddess of the wolves. Even in dreams Gyuri still has her Goddess image with her lol. u said a few days later u went back to the mountain with Jing, was that in another dream or was it still in the same dream?

Edited by NarKara

I'm in the opposite situation. I'm not biased to anyone in Kara but these days Seungyeon seemed to be the main character in my dream :D Here how it goes:

1st Dream

All of Kara members entered my house and went straight to the kitchen to prepare meal. The living room was in a mess so I tidied it up immediately. Seungyeon was the first one that finished her cook and she came back to the living room. She poked me and we played around there happily. I don't know how but I ended up hugging her from the back and it lasted for quite long ;) (kekeke don't worry, I'm a girl too ^_^ )Then, GyuCole came and served the the food. It was too bad because I already woke up before JiRa could join us and have a meal together :(

2nd Dream

I can only remember about seeing GyulHam and how I ran my fingers through Seungyeon's cheek :lol: Too bad that it didn't last as long as the back hug :frustrated:

I also had a few other dreams but Seungyeon was not the main character there.

3rd Dream

I played a video game which the mission was to safe Nicole from a bad guy. Guess what? The bad guy was Mir :lol2: ( sorry to MBLAQs' fans. I've no idea how can the bad guy turn out to be Mir) I carried out the mission successfully and Nicole figure became real! :w00t: She thanked me for saving her life. I asked her whether we could be friends & she said yes :P Then, we became BFF for awhile before I woke up from that pleasant dream <_<

4th Dream

I went to a place for a camp with my schoolmates and Kara held a concert nearby :) It was an open concert so I was able to watch them on a stage live for the first time :jogging: (although it was just a dream but I think that it's enough for me ^_^ ) Guess what? Hara came to me in the midst of the concert and asked me in Malay whether I want her autograph :lol2: I said yes and she went back to the stage to continue the performance(I know that it was weird but that was how it went) After the concert ended, I ran into all of Kara members on my way to go back to my campsite? :confused1: (It was quite vague because it had been quite a long time ago :( ) Then, Hara pointed at me and said something to the other members. Nicole headed to me and just like Hara, she asked me in Malay whether I want her autograph. My answer was yes. Maybe because there were too many people there, she asked me to follow her to another place and I woke up before I could get their autographs :teary:

Wow i am so jealous of your dreams they are so good. But i am super jealous of the Seungyeon dreams SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS

ROFL!!! I love that Gyuri pointed at you!! Hahaha I had a Gyuri dream a while a go but never shared it. (It was kinda depressing T.T)

Gyuri, Jiyoung, and I went to a random mountain, and it was so mother naturely... everything was green, there were puple flowers, a faraway waterfall, and clear clear water! We stepped out of the car and just walked straight... Then... while walking, we spotted a few pups on the ground looking cutely at us. We played with them for a while while squatting down just looking at them. Gyuri was with another batch like a few feet away from us but deeper in the mountain, Jiyoung and I were together adoring the small patch of pups. Then suddenly we heard growls and we looked up immediately finding Gyuri standing up and surrounded by the parents of the pups. (They were wolves) Jiyoung and I stood up and held hands, looking at each other then to Gyuri. "Go!" She nearly shouted but Jiyoung took a step forward (We were also surrounded by wolves.) but I only pulled her back. "It's better if you two make it than all of us dying." Jiyoung's eyes were trickling! So, I nodded to Gyuri and dragged Jiyoung to the car and we drove off back to the city. We stopped on a small street and I got off the car and hugged Jing on the passenger side. (T.T It was too much for my heart)

A few days later (like 2?) we went back to the mountain trying to look for Gyuri. We got there and searched then suddenly, we spotted her! She looked so... GODDESSLY! LOL Wolves... they were protecting her! She looked like this!!! Then Jiyoung ran to Gyuri crying and hugged her tightly. I was just looking crying too lol. Well, that was it lol. It was... too much... for my... heart! :touched:

honey-1.jpg

When I was reading this I was a little mad that you didn't save Gyuri but since it worked out fine its okay. I would have cried as much as Jiyoung if I dreamed of that. I wish I could have a dream with Gyuri looking so godly

yeah it left me in a pretty good mood all day. im looking foreward to dream more of Hammie. some said that dreams can come true, so when i finally met Hammie i will ask for the $3 she borrowed from me ROFL

it seems like u r one of the KARA dreamers. im pretty jelly of the back hug part though lol. And about the Mir part, did u watch romantic& idols show before going to bed? xD

So they can speak Malay now? lol in my dreams they always speak in english. well maybe coz i don't know Korean. i just started learning bits and pieces of Hangul since last month. at least i can read hangul now. So, in the mean time i will have to keep my google translate handy before going to bed just in case they speak hangul in my dreams ^^

LOL I don't watch that show yet. But if Kara used to be on that show, I'll absolutely watch it later :thumbup: When I'm thinking about it back, maybe Mir was the bad guy in my dream because I used to envy him. Did you know that he got cookies from Nicole on his birthday? He even tweeted the picture of the cookies. When I saw it, I was quite jealous because he got pretty much attention from one of our lovely girls <_<

I myself was surprised when they were talking in Malay with me because I spoke to them in English earlier. It was funny and wonderful when I reminisced it :D LoL you even prepare with hangul for kara dream? I also learn Korean a bit from the internet but I'm still too lazy to learn it consistently. I wish I could be more hardworking :unsure:

honey-1.jpg

Kekeke Gyuri is so cool even in Kamilia's dream. Even the wolves also knew that she is a precious treasure that should be protected :thumbup1: You got karafull dreams lately but these days, I don't have any dream about Kara :disappointed: I wonder when will it happen again :confused1:

Wow i am so jealous of your dreams they are so good. But i am super jealous of the Seungyeon dreams SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS

What if my scenes with Seungyeon come true? ;) I wonder how you will react to it :giggly: kekeke

I have a dream that Sunghee rejoins KARA. KARA6 becomes the greatest musical act in the history of the world and peace and harmony is established in the universe. Then, all KARA4 haters come to realize their mistake in not taking the greatness of Sunghee seriously.

I had a dream where I saw a sad tweet by Jing and It confused me for the whole day (after I woke up) trying to decipher it o.O

What did the tweet say? worried cuz you might have dreamed abit of the future. im a believer in prophetic dreams.

@Ilkmttb peace and harmony will never be established in the universe. there will always be wars and conflicts.

Edited by Deaththekid

Umm I dont believe in that but IIRC it was about how much effort but at the end her relationship didnt end up well.......... IDK its just really confusing o.O

Did you see the date of the tweet? its good you wrote it down here.

I remembered once I dreamt about KARA going to our school and performing....STEP? I really can't remember the song they performed XD

I also dreamt of them in GDA 2013 with SHINee. They were passing by SHINee when they were going up the stage. SHINee was standing and clapping at them. Then, Seungyeon had an eye contact with Onew and they both smiled at each other! XD My Shining Melody feels~ ♥

Had my first dream of Jiyoung herself this morning. Dreamed about her performing Wanna Do. Heard her play the guitar impressively. She had her long hair gathered to her left side and she was wearing a blue jean jacket with rolled up sleeves and a white or yellow t-shirt. not sure what she was wearing below her waist.

Edited by Deaththekid

^Because I transferred my dream to you. LOOL <3

Yes please transfer more! I NEED MORE!! MORE!!!! *drool*

it just so happens that i moved to a new bedroom that same night with better fengshui....maybe thats the reason?

Im thinking of plastering my new room with KARA posters......................................Problem: I have no freakin KARA posters!!

Edited by Deaththekid

Another dream about Kara :D

Last night, I dreamed that I went to a brief speech by someone (I don't know what is it about and who gave the speech but that was what it seemed to me :P ) I went there with my younger brother and as soon as it ended we walked out from the hall and waited for our mom at a corner. After awhile, our mom came out and guess who was our mom in the dream?

It was Seungyeon!! :lol2: Although she was a mother in my dream, she looks just like the same. I mean that she doesn't look old or anything. I was flabbergasted at first and I thought, if Seungyeon is our mother, then who is our father? Could it be Gyuri? But then I hoped that our father is Hara since I love HaYeon pairing :tongue: Anyway, before we could meet our father, I woke up from my sleep -_-

It was a unique dream since I can feel how does it feel to be Kara's child. Anyway, I love my real parents more :D

wow! I remember a dream that I REALLY wish I'd come true.

My dream was about that KARA agreed to have a personal fanmeeting with our Peruvian Kamilia, so I offered them to be a tour guide (I'm an English interpreter and tourism is my 2nd professional career), so I asked them, first with Nicole (in deed 'cause she's good at English :)), I agreed with her for going sight seeing around Lima (the central city of Peru), we shared some typical Peruvian sweets and guided them to some local markets, of course I was the tour guide and gave them all recommendations of the girls' safety, we bought some Peruvian clothes and souvenirs and remind Nicole to wear a 'chullo' (typical Peruvian hat) and wave the Peruvian flag together with the Kamilia, THAT WOULD REALLY MAKE US PROUD AND HAPPY.

Nicole's way of talking was pretty nice, assuming that she knows everything about occidental culture since she was born in USA, she would get along easily with us. We had the opportunity for taking lots of photographs, at any angle, pose, hugging each other, and many 'moe moe' style :)

It might be a dream but I, we wish that KARA girls would have an unforgettable experience when they come to Peru someday.

I had another dream that I dealed with Nicole the following: "I'll gladly teach Spanish so I'd like learn Korean from you :)"

She said OK, and we had a funny language class, we were playing and babbling the words and we laugh a lot each other.

The best part of the dream was when she said "Me gustas" *Me gustas = I like you*, I felt blushed and heart was beating so fast, but what she was trying to say was "Me gustas sonrisa", *sonrisa = smile* and when she said "sonrisa", she kindly smiled to me, and became for oh oh oh oh, I was about to say "chuaehyo" or "saranghee", I was excited...and she ended saying "Me gustas sonrisa, comer bulgogi, quiero bulgogi" *what she was trying to say was "I like smiling, I like bulgogi, I want bulgogi", after that I felt that my platonic love was kinda joking me, so patted her head, I said "Wow, nice try Nicori, muy bien muy bien, OK, vamos a comer bulgogi, ok?", *Vamos a comer bulgogi = Let's have some bulgogi*, and she replied "unnn" with a pretty 'moe' expression.

Edited by konatasan