Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

• 3 weeks later...

I've been dreaming alot lately .. I just woke up from this one .. So i'll type it down before i forget..

- KARA logged onto karaholic .. All 5 members were on .. And they were talking in the " Karaholic cafe " .. Not many of our members were on ... So i was just staring at the comments making sure they ARE kara.. Then all of a sudden o.o Anne..Mae..Tinggg..Loiuse.. Nikoqi .. And a few more of our mods/admins/translaters.. Started talking at once and stuff and i wanted to talk too but i had no idea it was real o.o" ** Real in the dream xD ** Then i talked .. And it turned out we were the only members on so we set up a meeting place and we met at nicoles mom's restaraunt .. The whole time i was just staring .. Then nicole came up to me and she was like .. " You're really quiet .. Are you sad? Cheer up ! " and then i was all like *-* And started talking and stuff.. But i couldnt see your guys faces .. They were blurry..

- .. I had a dream of gyul and sungbokkie .. I wasnt in it .. But .. It was when i first watched um ..

YTN Star Real Interview .. When sunghee said to gyul .. * Today is our honey moon .. Why are you always automatically the girl * LOL That was definetly a classic <3 ..

EDIT: I just added the first dream ^^~

Edited by HarukaKaori

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HOHO..dat was a lot...

I sometimes dreamt about them...

Just my mind kinda blurr dat time...

I cant remember wat happenes in dat dream...

But I remember I dream I meet them somewhere

Not sure where =.=

LOL I had one and it was verry crazy.. Im a guy but my dream was kindda girly LOL The girls suddenly came and gyuri said.. WE should do somthing fun.. Nicole said lets play a game called crying game first one to cry wins.... Then sunghee Suddenly came so we all started crying. I dunno maybe the girls kindda missed her(in my dream) and then I felt them soo i cried tooo.. Gurly insnt it XD

must invite Kara to be in my future movies..... make my dreams into reality.....

But actually, i had dreams that actually do happen in real life, but they are usually the boring ones. I usually have dreams about places that i havent been to before. And a couple years later, boom, dejavu.

But the best dream thats also close to reality(i had this dream last year about nov 2008) but most likely a dream was my future wedding night. i saw my wife as a Silhouette only, i couldnt see her face, but she did have longish hair like Hara's. except now that i think about it, since i still remember that dream, i think it was almost the exact same size as Hara's hair in the Idol shows. Wouldn't it be amazing if the Silhouette was her.....but more amazingly, wouldn't it be amazing it this dream really came true(and it happened to be her?).

often times when I'm in a dream , I do realize I'm in a dream. If I felt physical(not mental) pain in my dream , the pain will continue once I wake up, but for a short time only. It's strange how dreams work. I've also been able to control when I wake up(and of course I can't sleep too long) once I realize I'm inside my dream.

However, I don't have this lucid dream like said in the top post sumwhere, it would be nice to wish for sumthing to appear.

Edited by gabriel

• 2 weeks later...
its not fun if you die alongside of them :D... i dont want nicole to die T_T

Hmm.. I hear that, When you dream about someone dying, It means they'll have a long healthy life :] So !~ Yeah.. It's a good thing i guess ^^ It means nicole will love long ^^

Actually i dreamt of kara before but i haven noticed this topic sooo i guessed in my dream kara went to singapore!!

and since kara is not famous here, i was the onli one that could recognize them.Brought my Cds with me=)

said a lil korean haha annyong=) and then went on to converse with nicole in english

nicole help translated to the rest of the girls=))

Had a fun time, went into their rooms and we had lots of fun

then the other girls had to leave because of their schedule and nicole and i were left

I remembered my Cds and i asked nicole to help me signed them.

i thought that its wasted because i missed the rest of the girls and i think i looked pretty sad

then nicole came and asked me, do u want the other members' signature?

Of course i replied haha..and so she took the marker and forged the signatures

Nicole winked at me and i promised her that i wont let them noe

and i woke up+( feeling pretty sad and happy at the same time=))

i remember some of my dreams, one of them was when i woke up, i went to the dining room for breakfast and saw KARA eating at our dining table, after that i woke up, literally