Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

• 2 weeks later...

^Lol... I dreamed of Jiyoung and Nichkhun before... That was when I was moving forward with my OTP to Jiyoung x Kikwang. Yeah, I dreamed he kissed her and I was there all jealous for some reason LMAO! I haven't had a Kara dream in a while >o<

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I dreamt of the girls did the Harlem Shake dance, it started with a calmed Nicole *Con los terroristas!!!*, the girls wear doing other things quietly when suddenly everyone got mad at the middle part of the song

Hara was waving her hair like crazy, Gyul was hiphoping like electrified, Hammie was inside a sleeping bag waving like a fish, Nicole was making a sexy dancing, and Jing was using Hammie's hedgedog as a toy using it as maracas...and suddenly the DSP manager appeared to say What's going on

XDDDDDD

Edited by konatasan

I am Met Kara In My Dreams. Because, I Like To see Jiyoung's Cuteness. Koo hara's Sexy Body. Gyuri's Dance Moves. Seungyeon's Charm and Nicole's English. I Met Them Even Watching Every Performances. And Meeting Each Other. The Most Part, Following On Twitter To chat Each. :D

I had a dream today... Where Nicole, Seungyeon, and Gyuri got kidnapped. Hara was the one to step up and try to save them. Jiyoung stood besides her and so did I. I don't remember much but I remember Hara talking to me about how to save them. Jing was wearing her blue BBHD outfit! It was another one of those touching moments when Hara spoke with all the blue prints and all. Yeah it wasn't much but that's all I remembered lol ToT

I Have a dream Last night When Jiyoung and hara danced shinhwa's T.O.P, Jiyoung said, I Know This. And Hara really Happy To Play That Song. And Nicole Accompanied WitH Her English Rap. :*

I Have a dream today, That Jiyoungie Entered The Philippine Embasssy In Seoul with gu hara and Nicole Is Because They Will Promote Our Country Slogan 'It's More Fun In The Philippines' And our ambasssador sending to our Current Philippine tourism sec.

Jiyoung added That If One Day Kara Will Visit In Our Country, They Will Enjoy Their Experience And Also For Our Relationship To Korean Republic.

yah i dream about kara once

i dream that i'm the 6 member of kara then we make a comeback with a very sexy concept

then we became the no. 1 korean girl group..

but i wish that dream will be come true..hahahaha

Wow that is super detailed, congrats on remembering!

i say congrats because if i had a dream with kara, i would want to save it forever.

on that note, i haven't had a dream with them yet :[

or specifically with Han Seungyeon yet :teary:

i have had dreams with some SNSD members tho... :P
but i mean whoever is in control of dreams should give me some Kara ones too !! :gempissoff:

My dream was processing like it was adding onto my upcoming story! LOL... My upcoming story is that Jing is a trainee for years and as she was about to debut, she goes deaf all of a sudden. Despite being deaf, she still wants to sing, but because of her condition, the company drops her. Then a smaller company finds interest in her and wants to debut her...

In my dream, (It's like the start of every thing lol) She was gonna debut and the CEO was trying to find her a name. Somehow they came up with the name for her... It was "Lee Jae" Then I woke up saying "Lee Jae" all confused lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had a dream this morning.... where I was in India but everything was the same. My house, the streets were the same. Anyways, inside my house, I spotted Hara in her Lupin outfit. Somehow I got into an argument with my mom, so we sneaked out... it started pouring all of a sudden, Hara and I were soaked! The color outside was like turquoise-ish blue. I'll show you a pic of Hara!!! But yanno, she's supposed to be soaking~

1275068632_091s.jpg

Well, mine one ^^

On 27/11/2011, I went to my dreamland. *Thinking* How should I describe my dream ? Weird or special ?! Ah, just write my dream 1st . . .
I went shopping with 3 people, whose I'm close with. 4 of us were wearing stylish sweaters and fashionable dress, different of us have different fashion styles ^^
We went to a dressing shop, which sells a lot of fashionable dress and items ! Not just this, the shop also sells a lot of anime and cartoons lovely items ^^ We just screaming for happiness when we saw these cute items !
I still remember 2 moments :-
1) That time, the shop was at Japan, because I saw many Japanese in the shop ~ And, the announcement was in Japanese.
2) The shop was crowded, because there was a carnival sale (this carnival means sells a lot of hot items, which have discount) ^^
We just went into the shop ! Me, Yuki and 4 people, named as "D", "S", and "N". I'm picked my favorite fashionable item, hat ! I just saw one hat (baseball cap type), which is black in color, and have one "star" sign in the middle ^^ I picked the hat, smiling ^^ D and S were standing in my left-hand side, while N was in my right-hand side ~
Then, conversation, which is spoken in English, start like this :-
S : *Smiling* Haha ^^ Your taste, just like my brother !
Yuki : Oh, really ? I just like these designs ^^
Then, I put back the hat . . . . . . WAIT !!! I saw another interesting items !!!! Ladies and gentlemens . . . . . . .
naruto-armband.jpg
NarutoHeadbandLarge.jpg
*Happy* REALLY ? It's anime Naruto, the most important items !! > _ <
I picked these items, and smiling again ~
Of course, S was curious about my taste ~
S : *Laughing* You just like these items, don't ya ? Cool !
Yuki : It's Naruto armband and hairband ^^
When I want to chat with her, she's chatting with D, I saw S was happy, she saw a cute pink hairband. D was smiling when she saw obsessed pink color, S ^^ S was picking one of the famous cartoon's theme item (I don't remember), another pink color ! You see ? When I saw these lovely moment, I'm also forgot what I want said to S just now ~ LOL
Then, N saw me holding the 2 items . . .
N : Yuki, that's Naruto stuff, right ?
Yuki : Um ! *Nodding my head*
N : Cool ! And, this item suit my taste ^^ *Picking her favorite item*
Yuki : Wow ~ cute ^^
Actually, have a longer conversation between both of us, but it's blurry, I'm still remembered, both of us were laughing while chatting ~
This dream, is SPECIAL for me, because this is my 1st time to have this kind of dream ~
D = Dorky Taeyeon
S = Smiling Tiffany
N = KARA Nicole
When I woke up in the morning, I'm speechless. Since when my dream have another member from another K-Pop band is "coming" to my dreamland ? Nicole from KARA ?! And, one more thing, anime NARUTO was coming too !!!
( -_- ;; ;)
Posted by © KPopDreamer@GoKPop.com (My profile at GoKPop is KPopDreamer)
I wrote my dreams in a journal ~ And, this is my 1st dream to meet Nicole (that time I'm wasn't a KAMILIA yet) It's weird to me as well.

KAMILIAs, can you vote for Hammie please ?
https://apps.tradabl...m/tb_app/313576

Edited by Love_KARA_4ever_93

Gyah, I just had a weird dream... It was about me and Jiyoung... It was our graduation night and as I was walking to the front, a guy locked eyes on me then a van came by and took me with him... Somehow Jing ended up there too. Stuff happened. Ughhh, it was so... Anyways, the next day, we found a way out back to home/safety. We had summer school together and Jing's atmosphere felt so resentful. It was so weird!!!! Gyahhhhh!!! And I felt so... bad and sorry. I then approached her and we bowed to each other. "I'm your fan too..." THEN IT ENDED THERE!!!!!! :dead:

• 2 weeks later...

short dream. jiyoung and other ppl i cant see were at a game or variety show. 2AM changmin was sitting next to her on her right. suddenly he kissed her cheek. when I woke up......i killed him in my mind

• 3 months later...

OMg I just had a dream last night and I bet this one beats yours all cause it could be real.

I just dreamed about what could be KARA's future korean song. I cant remember the song itself but I know theres Nicole's rap in it. One bit of the MV had 5? flying saucers fly through space. Im not sure if the members were surfing through space on them.

• 4 months later...

hm... i haven't had a Kara dream for quite a long while. I think i should start watching Kara related vids again before bed^^

and yes. im reviving a frozen thread. since dreams r a big part of life (we spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping + dreaming), it should be considered as something important xD

• 1 month later...

Yes, I have... and it would have been DAEBAK if I finished it..  :gemdown:   Stupid mornings always left me hanging.  LOL  but anyway, at least I have dreamed of them.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

2 years later and bam! I am here with a dream I just had! Hahaha

Anyway, I dreamed about Jing having a fanmeet here! I was probably like 2 blocks away from the location. But the fanmeet was pretty small, it was in a house I think and they laid everything like a museum, Her JY canvas on the wall. CDs on the tables. Cash registers if ya wanted to buy something. Blue walls! And I remember only being there for a brief moment then I had to head out WITHOUT EVEN SEEING HER. I had to go tell my cousins something about not getting picked up. And when I went back, the gathering was already finished. Very little people were left there just talking... AH, so close! 

I will meet you when I go to Japan, Jiyoung! <3

• Like 1