Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

I was working on an Acapella of the song "Wanna" and i had it recorded on video before i went to bed. i started to listen the song again. around 12 am i went to bed. I had a dream where i had my own house and i got a knock on my door. i donno who it was.. but when i opened the door the whole member where there after i opened the door. Gyuri said something in korean but Nicole started translating for me and they gave me a gift basket. they all had pretty smiles on there faces. I had along conversation with the group about music and etc. i was really exicted and i didn't expect it was them knocking on my door i though it was probably a landlord or something. well anyway, i don't remember the rest of the dream clearly. i was really happy after i had that dream. i do have a video on youtube where i worked on the WANNA acapella before i went to bed.

my link my channel-http://www.youtube.com/user/KhavyBoul

Sorry about the long text. i had an interesting dream.^-^

• 4 weeks later...

I can remember my dreams quite clearly too, and sometimes when i get woken up by something/somebody, i can go back to sleep and continue my dreams. Occasionally i know that i'm dreaming so i can do lots of crazy thing once i realise that( for example i tried to jump off a building and fly.)

I never dreamt about celebs before though, maybe next time i should try to subconsciously think of Kara before sleeping!

i ever dream them.. an embrasing dream .

I Went to fitness gym frequently, i want to have body like kara, so i start attend gym .

In the middle of my gym activity i will sleep if i have time .

one day i dream that kara member come to me and say good luck. and then i wake up, that's already time for me to go to gym ~

Hehehehe, embrassing one .

• 1 month later...

oops, to share, I have a dream about one Kara member that lead me to become their fan now.

One day in the morning I saw some vid about Jiyoung's cuteness. Then I have a nap in the afternoon, when I dreamed about having Jiyoung as my daughter, feeding her n caring for her, n she's so much cute that I wanna see her n hug n kiss her once everyday (embarrassed). That's when I know I'm totally obsessed by our puppy maknae that I become her fan particularly n Kara fan generally now.

haha damn u guys sure are lucky to dream abt kara..i wanna dream o dem too...esp hara..woots it'd be like e sweetest dream o dem all mayb..?? but if i do dream o dem haha i'd sure to wake up smiling like a fool lol

wow nikoqi.. you can actually remember them?? I cant..

But i remember that i dreamt of Kara several times..

haha..But i just cant recall what're the dreams about...

Hahah too bad ehh..T^T

haha that is so cool! i dont think ive ever dreamt with anyone famous! but if thats ever to happen i think theres a safe bet that itll be kara haha im so obssessed with them at the moment and i dont think its going to wane any time soon! :D