• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
nikoqi

Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

399 posts in this topic

oh boy i just had another KARA dream lol. I must be blessed. This time it was Jiyoung, She fixed a busted water pipe using a hair roller and a lipstick. I didn't know she's that resourceful. xD

I think im beginning to believe your theory coz still there was no Hammie. But if i changed my bias to Hara or Jiyoung i won't be able to dream of them coz of the auto protection mechanism kicking in. Not a win - win situation. m122.gif?w=50&h=50

But what if i changed my bias to other group's members instead of KARA's? That way i could dream of all KARA members without the protection thing kicking in rite? And since im also a fan of Running Man, im gonna change my bias to Kim Jong Kook. Yay! Problem solved!!!

Hammie, u r free now! Pls KMT! syc2.gif?w=50&h=70

@narkara for pete sake dude what did you eat to dream about them this much? sheesh......

oh just the usual dose of KARASIA videos before going to bed :)

Well if you're a true Hammie fan then she's your bias done deal lol, i'm afraid you'll have to dream on without her. :energetic: ....Unless you actually do manage to change your bias, and then I believe you would dream about.... hmmm... Hamster Betrayal? :shocked:

Edited by wtimes3

yeah dreaming of a giant hamster chasing me with a chainsaw would be one scary nightmare, but at least i won't be dreaming of being kissed by Kim Jongkook xD

Why? are you watching Karasia and Running Man at the same time... :gemhappy:

Met them for real, but either I haven't dreamt of them yet or I forget my dreams easily. I think I did dream about them before... I have a slight impression of the dream but forgot what it was about.

So last night I had a dream about Jiyoung with her child. We were in a crowded place walking in a bright sunny city. I was behind them but not like a stalker. Jiyoung was holding her child in her arms running and hopping around laughing with her child. I couldn't see her full face but when she turned around and looked at me and I saw Jiyoung's smile. She had her long wavy brown hair and her dress had a long brown bottom. Her kid was like a mini version of her with a blue jacket and her hair had the Jiyoung's flat bangs like she had before. What I remember thinking in my dream was Jiyoung's kid has a cute laugh.

wow awesome futuristic dream. i wonder who the father of that laughing kid would be. i just hope he will be worthy of Jing :)

Why? are you watching Karasia and Running Man at the same time... :gemhappy:

just once a week for running man and im grateful that i never had dreams about them lol

Perhaps they'll be reserved for your nightmares with KJK chasing you down lol....

@5missing1 Holy moly that is such a clear and detailed dream, you just saw her future wow!! damn a part of me is jealous of whoever the father is.......unless he is jay park KEHEHE!!

OR you could have dream of yourself watching one of her dramas.....LOL!!

I tried to imagine the scene with her hopping and laughing with her child and smiling and i felt a sense of calm, peace and happiness. i know now she will have a beautiful future....

Edited by Deaththekid

i just had a nap and guess what? I dreamt of Jiyoung wearing a red dress. She was painting a red and white abstract painting directly on a canvas hung on a wall, funny thing was, she also painted the floor tiles around her.

tips: if you want to remember your dreams, place a notepad/notebook and a pen right beside or near ur bed. so when u woke up u will be reminded by it and start recalling your dreams. write down everything u remember coz dream memories only lasted a few minutes after u wake up.

Happy KARA dreams :)

I had a nap and i dreamt that jiyoung was wearing royal robes and being crowned the queen of Britain.........@narkara 114.gif?w=50&h=5092.gif?w=50&h=50 make your dream stories more believable.......LOL

please please let me dream about something real good about jiyoung tonight......53.gif?w=50&h=50.....something better than 5missing1's one

Edited by Deaththekid

calm down, u can't induce a dream just by wishing it lol. And according to @wtimes3 's theory. u can't dream of your bias b/c the subconscious protection mechanism will kick in automatically. in other words, you r cursed of not being able to dream about ur bias... forever lol

Perhaps they'll be reserved for your nightmares with KJK chasing you down lol....

not if i change my bias to KJK. and I'd rather dream of being chased by Song Ji Hyo. She has awesome smile xD

subconcious protection mechanism?! what the **** are you talking about?! LOL!! it seems your mind has been fried lol......

by the way dont gloat at me. it applies to you too lol.

Edited by Deaththekid

subconcious protection mechanism?! what the **** are you talking about?! LOL!! it seems your mind has been fried lol......

by the way dont gloat at me. it applies to you too lol.

check previous page to get an update of @wtimes3 theory. And nope. it doesn't apply to me coz i change my bias to KJK before i go to bed then change back to Hammie after waking up xD

what the ****.........lol whatever man whatever........

*mumble* dude gets weirder with every post

ok what if i think of jay at night....will i dream of jing? oh gawd why does that sound gay....

Edited by Deaththekid

ok what if i think of jay at night....will i dream of jing? oh gawd why does that sound gay....

I'll let @wtimes3 answer that since he's the expert on dream psychology. but yeah... it's pretty gay. But, hey... i did mention KJK so im not in the position to judge u xDDD

Not yet in my dreams, guess I have not spazz the girls enough >.<

Expert of dream psychology may be a little far fetched :phew: . I was just stating a possibly scenario of why you may not be dreaming of your bias. Anyhow, some believe your dreams are an amalgamation of your hopes, wishes, reality and day to day thoughts so it's just a cluster of incoherence which your mind sorts into an amazing sequence. Generally I believe it to be the one place where a person can truly be free of inhibitions, falsities, and the restrictions of day to day life. If you can actually remember your dreams you may find a sliver of truth about oneself among all the clutter.

wow awesome futuristic dream. i wonder who the father of that laughing kid would be. i just hope he will be worthy of Jing :)

just once a week for running man and im grateful that i never had dreams about them lol

Don't worry I will a great husband to Jiyoung

@5missing1 Holy moly that is such a clear and detailed dream, you just saw her future wow!! damn a part of me is jealous of whoever the father is.......unless he is jay park KEHEHE!!

OR you could have dream of yourself watching one of her dramas.....LOL!!

I tried to imagine the scene with her hopping and laughing with her child and smiling and i felt a sense of calm, peace and happiness. i know now she will have a beautiful future....

Sorry that I am going to make you jealous heheheheheh

I had a nap and i dreamt that jiyoung was wearing royal robes and being crowned the queen of Britain.........@narkara 114.gif?w=50&h=5092.gif?w=50&h=50 make your dream stories more believable.......LOL

please please let me dream about something real good about jiyoung tonight......53.gif?w=50&h=50.....something better than 5missing1's one

Just don't think about having a dream of Jiyoung. For me all my Kara dreams happen when I don't think a lot about Kara that day

You two are lucky to have enjoyed my dream because I was happy and sad about it because in my dream I said Jiyoung's kid has a cute laugh so I am not sure if she is mine :gloomy::touched::disappointed::frustrated::ah::sulk::sosad::cry:

Edited by 5missing1

Anyhow, some believe your dreams are an amalgamation of your hopes, wishes, reality and day to day thoughts so it's just a cluster of incoherence which your mind sorts into an amazing sequence. Generally I believe it to be the one place where a person can truly be free of inhibitions, falsities, and the restrictions of day to day life. If you can actually remember your dreams you may find a sliver of truth about oneself among all the clutter.

aha! all that sounded pretty expert to me xD

in my dream I said Jiyoung's kid has a cute laugh so I am not sure if she is minea

why not? are u saying your future kid won't be able to laugh?

I dream that I would be apart of their company. I would be a choreographer or one of their backup dancers. I especially would communicate well with Nicole because we were born and raised LA!