Have you met Kara...? in your dreams

nikoqi

• 3 weeks later...

I just had my second dream about KARA yesterday,haha

I dont really remember what happen or where am I.. The only thing I remember is I follow them and they were like waiting for their van to arrive.. and like a few people are there taking picture and that stuff but Seungyeon is like not that popular and no one really get close to her..

Somehow I was standing like in the most front row so I decided to get close to Seungyeon seeing how lonely she is.. I need to pass Gyuri and Jiyoung to reach SY and I saw Gyuri was like smiling and Jiyoung face looks like im weird not stopping at them but went to SY instead,hahaha..

Then I approach her asking if she knows english and we chat in english. I still remember clearly that I ask her why she doesnt have twitter and she said she dont know what twitter is,hahahaa.. then their van arrive so i told her to ask the other kara member about twitter and hoping she will use it..

that's it... It is very strange that I suddenly dream that,hahahahah..

wow! thats great.,.. I also had a dream with KARA singing i n the Philippines (in wowowee).. and I cried a lot because of that in the bus... and I'm run out and hoping that I can find them... and HARA singing their song 'WAIT' .. this is the second part of my dream... :'3 *nosebleed*

~i'm just sharin' hehehe ;'D

I dreamed about them already finally......

they are in supper market dancing.....

they are wearing their freestyle outfit......

and I asked for their signature.....

but hara is bit mean in my dream.....

she didn't sign the paper.....

anyway, It's just a dream and I think hara is really nice......

It's quite weird....

:D

• 1 month later...

There was one time where KARA's car broke down and I'm in front of my Grandma's house. *they are promoting lupin in the phils in my dream*

Then I heard their manager telling them that they should spend a night in one of the houses. And my grandma's house was the lucky house.

That time, we're celebrating my grandma's birthday so when we got the girls settled in our home, they danced Lupin for my grandma then one by one, we tried to dance to Lupin. :^^. Then my dream was broken cause my mom is waking me up for school. :huh: