• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
c a r a m e l

Which color would best fit Kara?

363 members have voted

1. 1. colors

• white
    • pink
    • orange
    • black
    • blue
    • red
    • gold
    • yellow
    • purple
    • green
    • rainbow
    • none above
    • Pearl peach

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

302 posts in this topic

I agree with the others perhaps Pearl suits kara. :thumbup: They suit it well I also do like them in white clothes.

Pearl Peach! ^_^

Its suits them more!! But then i choose red as well.

Ouchh say NO to pink ==" although i'm a girl, but i swear pink is the baddest colour for me. Ugh i prefer orange or pearl peach , soft colour really fits for them, since the girls are so sweet and innocent lol

it's pearl peach & white for me

white is always pretty & gorgeous

pearl peach is girlie & innocent

when you said color i thought of the mister pants XD lol so i thought blue and yellow, cause that outfit looked the best on them

I said blue. If not the obvious choice of pearl peach, which we all know is best, then I'd say a nice mid-light blue. Not quite a baby blue, but just darker.

even though pearl peach has most vote.. its OK.. its really match with them. but in my opinion.. white would be better

pearl peach is our fan color but did you guys not see the ima Okuritai, arigatou mv. Yeah white is winning. Now when I dream or think of the girls they are wearing all white or mister uniforms.

Edited by gyuriforever

pearl peach of course..

isn't that their official colour..

white make them pure..

not bad also

I think white is the best one, it's simple but elegance and pure

Just like in the ima okuritai, arigato MV

pearl peach suit them best..the colour will always make them look younger,more cute and also pretty..

PEARL PEACH of course!!! it suits them best!!! although i oso think that pink and lavender oso suit them..but still, pearl peach is the best!!! :determined: :determined: :determined:

so for me, i choose PEARL PEACH~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PEARL PEACH IS THE ANSWER!!! :gemcheer: their official colour!! this colour perfect to them..ok.. and I begin to like this colour because of KARA :geminluv: THIS COLOUR SUITS TO THEM... :gemheart:

hard question poll but had to choose pearl peach :) they all look pretty with any colour. that colour brings out the prettiness out of them.

i choose red.

because i really like when i see girls with red outfit.

Rad means bright, brave, sexy, active, charming... hahaha

Actually, I love seeing these girls in just about any color, as long as it's a solid color; white, black, burgundy, red, purple it's all good.

Though I thought the girls still looked pretty hot in them, those mosaic-looking multi colored outfits from STEP hurt my eyes! AHAHAHAHA

Luckily, they worked it and I loved it anyway!

Wait, they were wearing multiple colors on the cover of Girls Talk, and they looked damn FINE there!

I may have to re-think this....

I don't even know what pearl peach is but I voted for it and was shocked it got a ton of votes haha.

Actually, KARA can fit with any colour, isn't? but pearl peach is perfect!!! I also want to see them in brown to, anyone!! can help me?

LOL the one who wins is the only color with two words xD coincidence? i think not :P