[2013.07.16] Gyuri speaks her mind about contract termination that it probably won't happen since "things are going well..."

sarah k

108824_96548_2555.jpg     

Gyuri Park speaks her mind about contract termination that KARA won't break up most likely since "things are going well."  Gyuri Park's openly shared mind is receiving a lot of attention. 

On the 16th, KARA's Gyuri Park tweeted that "Things are going well... for what reason" and revealed her thoughts about the FA (Free Agent) issue.  KARA on this day learned through a media report that an observation was made concerning KARA possibly becoming a FA in January of next year when the contract comes to an end with DSP Media. DSP Media shared in an interview with a media group that "with KARA members' contracts coming to an end, we're in discussion of re-contracting and transferring and other possibilities. At the moment, nothing certain is determined about keeping their current status or transferring, and more." Netizens have replied to Gyuri's thoughts saying "Gyuri speaks her mind. Decide well after discussing with other members," "Gyuri speaks her mind. There was hardship before, trusting to go come out well." 

Source: http://www.cstimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=108824

Translation: sarah k @ karaholic

I think they should just stay, it seems like they've made DSP enough money now where they're treated better.  I mean they've seem (from their tweets) that they get time off and isn't as busy as they used to be. 

But in the end it doesn't matter if they stay or leave as long as they still do well together.

Well I for one don't see any reason to fix what's not broken, I mean with every comeback in Korea they are topping the charts without problem and they have a massive fanbase as well as unrivaled popularity in Japan (compared to other Kpop groups). So with that in mind I'd say it would be a pretty bad move from DSPs side to break Kara up since Kara still has a lot of mileage left in them if you escuse the expression I mean Hammie and Gyuri are 25 years old but Cole Jing and Hara are all still very young, though there still remains the issue of what the members want. Anyway I wish them the best no matter what they decide.

It looks like Kara's contract deadline is receiving a lot of attention recently. Hopefully that they're not too stressed upon this matter so that they can make a precise decision for their future. I hope that they're going to stay together as five longer but whatever their decision is, I'll respect it and wish the best for them :gemcheer:

I guess what we have to do is wait for their decision and respect whatever they want to do. Of course, as a Kamilia I don't want to see them go, I want them to be together for ever and ever (LOL) but if that is not what they want then by all means I will still support them separately. 

Whatever happens I believe in KARA. KARA FIGHTING!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I somehow don't want to think about it....I just hope KARA can stay together ! DSP may not be the best company in the world but they have done a nice job lately with KARA so the best would be staying. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...