[2013.08.28] 4th Japanese Album - Fantastic Girls

fantomas

[ALBUM] 4th Japanese Album - Fantastic Girls

Released date: on 28th August, 2013

Tracklist

• Thank You Summer Love (サンキュー サマーラブ)
  • Burn! Burn! Heartbeat (バーン!バーン!ハートビート)
  • Bye Bye Happy Days (バイバイ ハッピーデイズ!)
  • Rescue Me (レスキューミー)
  • POP STAR 
  • Promise (プロミス)
  • Endless Night (エンドレスナイト)
  • Hold Me (一番にわたしを抱きしめて)
  • HANABI
  • My Boy (マイボーイ)

________________________________________________________________________________________
d3OcIRl.jpg    

Version A - DVD Type A Tracklist - KAMILIA SCHOOL ~KARA FAN MEETING 2013~ @ Yokohama Arena 2013.06.23

1. Period 1 "Art"

2. Period 2 "Social Studies"

3. Classroom Move

4. Period 3 "Physical Education"

5. Summary

6. Extracurricular Activities (Live)

Mister

Honey

Jet Coaster Love

Ima, Okuritai "Arigatou"

Bye Bye Happy Days!

STEP

________________________________________________________________________________________

1tyAduM.jpg    

Version B - live performances from U-Express    

1. "Mister" (Live from "U-EXPRESS LIVE 2013")

2. "Jumpin'" (Live from "U-EXPRESS LIVE 2013")

3. "Bye Bye Happy Days!" (Live from "U-EXPRESS LIVE 2013")

4. "Orion" (Live from "U-EXPRESS LIVE 2013")

5. "Jet Coaster Love" (Live from "U-EXPRESS LIVE 2013")

6. "Go Go Summer!" (Live from "U-EXPRESS LIVE 2013")

7. "Electric Boy" (Live from "U-EXPRESS LIVE 2013")

8. "Girl's Power" (Live from "U-EXPRESS LIVE 2013")

umck9637-m-01-pl.jpg

Version C - bonus track

11. Happy Happy Love (ハッピー ハッピー ラブ)

You now can order them from these websites

CDJAPAN

TYPE A : CDJAPAN

TYPE B : CDJAPAN

TYPE C : CDJAPAN

HMV

TYPE A: HMV

TYPE B: HMV

TYPE C : HMV

Edited by flamestalker
updated track list
  • Like 7

Kara REALLY likes Japan -.-

3 albuns streight since they went to Japan. Kara Collection, Girls Forever and now this.

Why are they releasing so much japanese stuff without any korean release?

Either way, *sigh* I'm a really sad that this is not a korean realease.

When 90%+ of your profits come from Japan it's easy to understand why. Plus they have to maintain their profit from there because they know their popularity won't last forever so milk it while you can.

Edited by wtimes3

I think Kara usually didn't do much promotions for their Japanese album rather than single coz most of the songs from that album are compilations of their singles. Korean comeback most likely will happen at the end of August as the latest news stated before. Late August till late September. A month promotion

Wow.. I knew they were going to release a new full-lenght album in Japan but I didn't know it was going to be this early. I thought we were going to get a Korean comeback first but as I think of it there are different reasons why this album is coming out so soon.

First.. Japanese promotions don't really take long not like in Korea where there's a whole month, if not more (for rookies)..

Second.. Japan tour which is planned to start in October? Girls need new songs to perform..

Third.. contract with UMJ is almost up so they're trying milk Kara as much as they can..

I really wonder if this time they'll renew.. who knows..

I can see KARA's second half of the year being packed and I guess that's why these past weeks they were given time to stay at home, rest or have fun with their family and friends. I wouldn't be surprised if right after this 4th album promotions we get our long awaited Korean comeback..

Thank you summer love promo, preparations for Korean comeback, Fantastic girls promo, Korean comeback and Secret love airing, off to Japan for their tour.. like what???? And I know the girls must be extremely tired but I think they might squeeze in concerts in Korea too..

Hope the girls will be fine but at the same time I can't help but be happy and excited for all the Kara we're going to get XD

• Like 1

OMG YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT! :D

man loving the version a package atm!

Better start saving up to preorder this asap!

It's been soo long since step......... korean comebacks i mean.

they should make a korean comeback soon! :( i miss them that much. korean songs wise. :o

ALOT of japanese promotions as well, but man fanboy overload :)

very keen to see the new look of KARA :)

Edited by MisterTony

Is it only Japan that usually do these version packages? It really is a huge marketing technique for any pop-idol group. 

How can you not go broke in Japan when trying to keep up with all the materials! Cuz I would want all of them T_T 

Is it only Japan that usually do these version packages? It really is a huge marketing technique for any pop-idol group. 

How can you not go broke in Japan when trying to keep up with all the materials! Cuz I would want all of them T_T 

I would say yes. Japan releases usually have at least 2 version of the single/album release. One is CD only, and the other usually includes the DVD with the MV and the Making Of, and additional performances. A good marketing technique is to have a bonus song(s) to make an exclusive 3rd version of the release. Then you can have an exclusive 4th version with a photobook and poster. Then you can have solo member covers to milk more money (Thank You Summer Love).

Those are some ideas how Japan-industry having such high sales and why so many people want to go to Japan to have releases cause they simply just make money from physical releases.

How should I express my feelings now ? I'm not so happy, another Japanese promotion again ~ *Moody*

But, seems KARA contract with DSP Media, almost coming to the end, of course they want to gain profit as soon as possible ~

Addition, Japanese music market is strong. That's why many Korean soloist / groups / bands go to Japan to enlarge their market and popularity ~

However, I do wish KARA can make Korean comeback ! I really miss their Korean song !  :gemshout:

• Like 1

I didn't expect that this new japanese album would be released that soon...I was hoping for a korean comeback instead but seeing how things are going on their schedule it appears that they won't have time before the end of their second tour. Releasing an album only after two single is very fast but the good side of it is that there will have more new songs contrary to their previous albums.