[2013.08.28] 4th Japanese Album - Fantastic Girls

fantomas

Ninki Ratings Next week album sales debut

Albums

01 85.00 KARA - FANTASTIC GIRLS

02 69.10 CNBLUE - What turns you on?

03 28.80 Mao Abe - Anata wo Suki na Watashi

04 21.00 Hatsune Miku - MikXperience e. p.

05 19.80 Avenged Sevenfold - HAIL TO THE KING

06 17.60 marasy feat.HATSUNE MIKU.KAGAMINE RIN - Kusou Memorize

07 16.60 mihimaru GT - mihimaland

08 16.20 mihimaru GT - mihimania 4

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

i want one too!!

too bad ... i dont have budget for it.. :gemcry:

don't worry you can have it sooner or later ..... KARA will understand you ...   :gemnoway::gemcheer:  :gemcheer:

• Like 1

Got my order from CDJapan today.  The little book only had one picture inside the first page.  The rest of the book was filled with lyrics.  It came with 5 posters folded inside a plastic bag.   The Kamilia school DVD is about 1hr 48minutes

Sorry about images, not sure how to add a break between them.     MqicJ3O.jpg .
A6BaE6H.jpg . .FITaSot.jpg . . NaWdlcA.jpg

OiTDiSv.jpg

Edited by kamilia102
  • Like 3

Okay, having listened to the first couple of new tracks as well as snippets of others, here is what I have to say... It feels like a mash-up of Supergirl and Girl's Talk. Pretty much playing it safe I'd say.   

Burn, Burn Heartbeat is a fast-paced song with a great beat. Feels very "Step/Girl's Forever"-ish. Bass is heavy, very funky. Some dance music if I've heard it. Dig it! One of the best tracks.  :gemhyper:

Rescue Me is like the sequel to SOS. Sounds fairly similar, deals with the same themes. It's good though! It would make a great accompanying track. I hear bits of Jet Coaster Love in it too. Probably just the "whoo!!" xD

Pop Star is very reminiscent of songs in Girl's Talk. Fun song though for sure, great chorus! Very catchy.   :gemhoho:

Promise is a slower ballad song. Again, really catchy, but not extremely memorable.    

Endless Night is that simple but effective medium beat song that they have every Japanese album. Probably my second favourite in this album.  :gemhappy:

"Ichiban ni Watashi wo Dakishimete" is "Ima Okuritai Arigatou" pt 2. There is no doubt about that. Seriously, listen to it. If you don't get the same vibes then something is off. It's pretty much the same song.   :gemflower:       

Overall thoughts? Playing it safe... BUT there is nothing wrong with that when it sounds this sweet. ^^ Vocals are still top-notch, still really catchy and fun to listen to, but nothing ground-breaking in the slightest. Just my two cents! 

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai
  • Like 2