[2013.07.23] Nicole & Key from Shinee linked arms and "v" pose: what kind of relationship?

sarah k

844184_0-540533_17930.JPG

Girl group KARA member, Nicole, and Shinee's member, Key's photo together is a hot topic. 

On the 23rd, Nicole uploaded the photo on her instagram with the caption, "welcoming a familiar face, we appeared on the same program! Our Kibum-bum ~ "

In the photo, Nicole and Key are friendly linking arms as they take a photo. Both of them are born in the year of 1991, same as 2AM's Jinwoon, MBLAQ's Miru and more.  A great friendship is being built through the "Idol 91 Line." Those who have seen the photo have commented "kind of feels like a couple?" "both are suspicious"  and more. 

Sourcehttp://news.nate.com/view/20130723n38387

Translation: sarah k @ karaholic   

• Like 1

They look soo cute together. If anyone should be with Nicole, it should be Key. Seems to be a funny guy that can make her laugh a bunch. They must know each other inside out too. I suspect that they have a secret relationship.

• Like 2

They look soo cute together. If anyone should be with Nicole, it should be Key. Seems to be a funny guy that can make her laugh a bunch. They must know each other inside out too. I suspect that they have a secret relationship.

Finally, I'm not the only one who suspect a secret relationship between this two! Anyway, secret relationship or not, I think they are so cute.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's time for Nicole and Key to have that relationship if they have one. I do think they look good together. I couldn't think of anyone more suitable than Nicole except Key. And vice versa. I'm a shawol too, and I absolutely won't get mad if they both have that special relationship~ >< But I'm thinking.. is Key manly enough? xD He's so adorable and he has made friends with alot of girls.. so @.@ too early to predict .

.......i don't see how the picture looks suspicious or makes them look like couple...

they just look like really close friends...

although if they do have a different type of relationship, they are very cute together!!

• 3 weeks later...