[2013.07.30] Hara & Soohyuk Lee dating rumors denied

sarah k

l_2013073002001325700357261.jpg

On the 30th, the dating rumors between Hara (22 yrs) from KARA and model-actor Soohyuk Lee (25 yrs) have been denied.  KARA's management company said on this day, "It's absurd. Hara Goo and Soohyuk Lee did meet but they didn't meet alone but with many others." In regards to their relationship the company has stated, "The do know each other, but they are definitely not a couple." They've also added, "Currently, Hara, who is actively promoting in Japan, met up with Soohyuk Lee who went to Japan to travel to help him buy something that he needed."    Soohyuk Lee's management company also have stated, "Soohyuk Lee was going to go to Japan with his manager, but when the manager's schedule became occupied, he went alone. They're only friends." In the afternoon of the 29th, the dating rumors began when they've been recognized shopping at the stores near Harajuku in Tokyo.     

Source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201307301648383&sec_id=540101

Translation: sarah k @ karaholic 

the only reason i don't want that to be true, is because i don't want to see hara being hated on, anymore!! (but gooey doesn't care so i guess i shouldn't either ;;;) . otherwise it would be interesting :P

so.. she stayed back for him then? so cuute. i love seeing Kara's friendships outside the group asxnskjadncksdf 

Edited by phoenix.XD

actually if its true or not i don't care..

but but heheh i don't feel that Guy ..thay are not compatible to be honest hehe HARA needs someone most MANLY than Girly Man hehehe

And even if she's dating him what's the big deal? I mean for all intents and purposes they went shopping, Christ the media really loved to blow things out of proportion, Oh well guess this will be another thing for antis to hate upon. Sad, really just sad.

• 2 weeks later...