[2009.02.23] Nicole: "I thought Seung Yeon was an elementary student"

hopelesshong

i assume they mean their first fan meeting as in large scale, in a more formal setting..

in the past it was somewhere in a park :lol:

Nicole's remark to SeungYeon.. elementry school kids get in here :lol:

that's like the long term teasing for Seung Yeon from the members :lol:

Gyuri, Hara's a mermaid? lol

thanks Peter :D

I thought Seung Yeon was the youngest one too! Especially since the first Kara MV I had ever watched was "If U Wanna", and SY looked REALLY young. But then I found out that she was the second-oldest, and I was just like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt.

Massive LOL at Nicole and Gyuri though, bahaha

I think I'd have the same reactions as Hara :) I love how the girls are like how we picture them to be. Gyuri=Goddess, Nicole=Bright and happy, Jiyoung=Cute, etc. kekeke. No wonder Gyuri calls her a mermaid! Hahaha I've never heard someone being called a mermaid before but that's what makes our Hara unique :)!

"Also, I thought Hara was a mermaid, so I wanted to raise her in a fish tank or something"

Ha Ha Ha ! Gyuri has always weird way of thinking lol.

That makes her answer so funny !

Poor SeungYeon ! Everyone takes her as a child.

I can understand them in a way...when I discover KARA I though she was maybe not a elementary student but the youngest....14/15 years old. I was even quite schocked when I discovered her real age.

Judging from SY's comment on Gyul, i thought Gyuri already is a goddess even from their pre-debut time...

I think it pretty understandable for hara to be scared of SY, coz No-smiling Seungyeon = Quite scary Seungyeon.... Even on SSGB ep with SS301, they said that Off-air SY not the same with On-air SY.. She is more a quite person in real life...

And i can totally imagine Hara as a mermaid...

Edited by tantitjhin

lol nicole xD seungyeon puhahaha

and gyuri wanted to raise hara in a fish tank ?? XDDD lol

kinda too bad they didnt say anything about sunghee.. but lol i think we all know what they thought of her xD a staff member xDDD kakaka

oh why didnt JY say something kkekeke:/