[Jingly] Past or Present

Pinkpanda

I miss the past Jing ToT but even if she is thinner now, Jing is still Jing and all we can do is hope for her health to be 100% well.^^ 

IM Begging YOU .i need BIGGER Size of this one hehe

954670_331777720290314_1521398886_n.jpg

I miss the old chubby Jing. I am still going through her 2010-2011 pics. Shes just 19, i think shes rushing to mature. not good. i rather the fats be lost naturally but she had to interfere.....

I MISS YOU CHUBBY JING!!

iAKLGWwBc5Dq3.pngibzWNi5sFpGcBc.png

Am I the only one who like the thinner Jiyoung more? I like it because she looks more matured without the baby fatm048.gif

Anyway, past or present, with or without the baby fat, she's still Kang Jiyoung of Kara and as long as she's healthy, that's fine with me :D

This. mitsuki0208 has said what I wanted to say in this thread.

I like her present state too. Very mature, sexy, pretty, yet still cute as the same time~!

Maybe it's just her metabolism or something, I don't know. I also gone through extreme 'fats-loss' when I am around her age.

But no matter what, fatter or thinner, shorter or even taller. I still love her, JingJing. :D

This. mitsuki0208 has said what I wanted to say in this thread.  

I like her present state too. Very mature, sexy, pretty, yet still cute as the same time~!  

Maybe it's just her metabolism or something, I don't know. I also gone through extreme 'fats-loss' when I am around her age.  

But no matter what, fatter or thinner, shorter or even taller. I still love her, JingJing. :D

I dont think you have to be skinny to be sexy. you can be chubby and still be sexy. the problem with Jiyoung is that she is terrible at acting sexy which is more important. Girl needs help from nicole or Sistar members. If she cant act sexy then she should stick to being cute....

Edited by Deaththekid
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t629/meAkuler/IMG_20130823_110550_zps657f43e6.jpg

^^wit this amaJing!, am def-ly say good-bye to past  :gemhappy:  :gemheart:  :geminluv:

NEVER!! She will become fat again! This I SWEAR! SHE WILL BECOME FAT AGAIN!! MARK MY WOOOORDS!!  

Read this blog article http://kpopranter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/rant-k-pop-and-ideal-weight.html   tumblr_inline_mm1hufsiAx1qgq1qg.gif

AGREED ZICO!! Need more of Zicos in Korea.

Edited by AppleJaJing

NEVER!! She will become fat again! This I SWEAR! SHE WILL BECOME FAT AGAIN!! MARK MY WOOOORDS!!  

Read this blog article http://kpopranter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/rant-k-pop-and-ideal-weight.html   tumblr_inline_mm1hufsiAx1qgq1qg.gif

AGREED ZICO!! Need more of Zicos in Korea.

well, she's amaJing to me..n yes, shes getting thinner but am here to support her, if shes happy wit the way shes rite now then my votes to her,  i hate watching all those host/mc making fun bout her weight when its broadcast all around the globe..making her feels like giant or gorilla or something, maybe its fun for some peoples...but it hurts her, embarrassed her on international broadcast, am pretty sure now no-one will say all these thing to her anymore instead they'll say "wow..u lost weight n look thinner" am sure that'll make her happy..n am happy to watch her happy  :) 

well, she's amaJing to me..n yes, shes getting thinner but am here to support her, if shes happy wit the way shes rite now then my votes to her,  i hate watching all those host/mc making fun bout her weight when its broadcast all around the globe..making her feels like giant or gorilla or something, maybe its fun for some peoples...but it hurts her, embarrassed her on international broadcast, am pretty sure now no-one will say all these thing to her anymore instead they'll say "wow..u lost weight n look thinner" am sure that'll make her happy..n am happy to watch her happy  :) 

What dafuq? Theres nothing wrong with her size before. I dont get those people.....screw them if they like underweight ladies.... count on these arseholes to pick on someones weight/height. But whatever....its not about me in the end....  

Not directed at you just so you know.

Edited by Deaththekid

• 3 months later...

Jing is Jing and that's that! If Past of Present she is still amazingly pretty and beautiful. She is and will always be cute and sexy. Though she grew up really quickly compared to other girls her age. I do like her present look more though since it gives more of a sexy vibe! And I like that! :D

I like both!! 

Jing being chubby is cute, I mean VERY cute!! but then, she's a big girl becoming a woman now.

I like her slim figure now. But, I just want Jing to stop rushing being mature really fast.

Still miss the chubby Jing :hungry:

Like i said in a previous post i think she looked healthier before, her body size was so much realistic and average looking. I love Jiyoung now, she looks stunning and inspires me a lot but even like this i think she looks way too skinny and that is worrisome. I hope she can go back to her old weight!!