red4summer

[c] vstar0002, kbsworld

OLD LINKS

kara 5th mubank win comes from step.
winner

step

date my boy

[c] CodeAnalysisSeason5

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic...showtopic=14436

Edited by r0naLd222

@GooBurberrHara

for a special reason, the encore was so much fun this time.

eg: the screaming/shouting in celebration and the mister cum lupin dance.

i hate it when the broadcasting just cut off the encore midway without warning.

i would say the stage didn't just belong to kara tonight but everyone who has taken part.

look at the background during encore, everyone just went crazy high.

imo mubank is the toughest because they doesn't limit the number of wins a group/song can win.

having said that, inkigayo is pretty hard too because kara has never won more than once (per comeback).

anyway let's have all unbelievable things happened so far to repeat come this sunday.

yup, kara has finally emerged as 1 of the top idol groups in korea because they can win on comeback week, not once but twice, with another potential in take 7.

:)

I was thinking the same thing about their celebratory encore stage, all the dancers came out, cheered for them, celebrated with them, they even bowed as well. This just slowly confirms my assumptions that those dancers are DSP's trainees getting ready to debut soon. Which I find absolutely endearing, hoobeas celebrating with their sunbaes, and what great sunbaes to be learning from. DSP love! I love their genuine surprised expression, such humble girls.

I too wish for at least two consecutive wins for Inkigayo as well, they have yet to achieve that. Which I find extremely odd.

^

don't know for sure, maybe some of them are trainees. but DSP did have professional dancer team called YAMA and HotChicks (just like YG's Hi-Tech & Crazy).

The girls always mentioned YAMA & HotChicks on the encore :)

you be the judge. though if i may suggest, don't bother the comment on the page

objectively speaking, it's either the maker make a mistake (no offence), 2 of the mics are off, or it's just their voices are hard to separate with the music :lol: because it's always easier for me to distinguish and detect their singing voices in the actual perf rather than watching MR. it always somethings feels off, no matter who are the singers.

@UnknownIdiot

sometimes i do find inki choice of winner unjustified because they don't reveal the score, or have they?

i always think the show is biased towards big companies. no offence to anyone but just my groundless opinion.

@yuda

i couldn't resist but peeked at the comments, and oh how could they went blasting after the performance was audio edited.

if there's anyone to blame, blame on the tool, not the singers. it's very harsh and unfair.

Nikori's shock and "where am i?" expression FTW!

It's endearing to see that when the hosts moved to the front again, the girls huddled to scream and jump, and composed themselves again to thank everyone and do the encore.

As for the MR Removed, I don't care. :tongue: I don't listen to any band/singer on MR Removed anyway. LOL at the thought of my iPod filled with MR Removed music.

I won't bother with the comments there coz fact is KARA can sing and perform live. Plus, they give awesome and entertaining performances that I can forgive not-so-solid vocals.

I am excited to see the Inkigayo stage!!

WIN on Music Bank means a lot. Because KBS WORLD broadcast it in ASIA and some Europe cable TV that means KARA name will be well known. It so much fun to see them together again. Hope Ryan S Jhun and U-KISS cry when KARA receive the awards. :thumbup:

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...