Which Song Represents Each Member Best? [Part 2]

flamestalker

Continuation from old thread! Part 1 here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3311

Let's just say..
If you were to pick one of KARA's songs, any one, to represent each of the girls, which song would you pick for which member? I.e., which song show's which member's personality, which song suits which member, etcetc.

Pick a song for each member and maybe a reason why!!

Gyuri - Pandora - this sophisticated sexy song fits our goddess perfectly! 

Seungyeon - Mister - can show off her cute and sexy side!!!

Hara - Honey - although sexy, Hara is sweet just like Honey and this song totally fits her personality! 

Nicole - Step - I feel like Nicole has this edgy vibe that she likes to bring out sometimes, although she can be super cute at times!!

Jiyoung - Rock U - Let's face it, Jing will always be the giant baby!

Ok your turn =)

It took me a day to think of this :phew:

So, in my opinion:

1) Gyuri - Lupin, because the concept of the song which represents an ambitious, mysterious, confident, determined and cool thief suits her personality well :geminluv:

2) Seungyeon - Guilty, because behind her adorable baby face and tiny body, she has such a strong and cool personality. The lyrics also represents her well especially the japanese version :gemadmire:

3) Nicole - Step, She's a bubbly, high-spirited, the most approachable one and a kind of person who is enjoyed to be with. Thus, I think that Step lyrics and concept suit her the most :gemheart:

4) Hara - I am, despite of her dorky personality as people can see on the screen, she has such a soft-tender heart so I think that ballad song like I am can represent her well :gemflower:

5) Jiyoung - Bye Bye Happy Days, as she has a cute, bubbly, cheerful and optimistic personality. For Jiyoung, I think that most of Kara japanese tunes suits her well but somehow, BBHD is a song that represents her the best for me :jogging:

Their solo songs... haha.       

But to be more creative:          

1. Gyuri: PANDORA. Same reasoning as you, flamestalker. It's a very mature-sounding piece that screams sophistication, which perfectly fits Gyuri's image. Whenever I hear the song, I think of Gyuri.           

2. Jiyoung: I think of cheerful, bubbly songs when I think  Jiyoung. (guess that's a mutual thing!) She is the baby of the group haha,  :P so I like to choose their early Korean songs in 08-ish that had the "cute concept". Pretty Girl comes to mind because in the video she's the one doing the duck noises and it's so weirdly cute... It's, it's Jiyoung. (though her solo song is a completely different mood haha)            

3. Hara: Jet Coaster Love, but not just cause they say "hara" in the lyrics... Okay, maybe it's just that. It's a cute, sweet concept and it matches Hara very well... And uh... the lyrics  :P When she's rubbing her tummy. So cute!

4. Nicole: Either Break It or If U Wanna. She has a lot of presence in those songs, because she has a lot of verses and rap sections that I feel really embody what she does in the group (rapper) and herself. She's a little more wild, a little more crazy, but really down to earth. And those songs sound pretty mature but cutesy at the same time.              

5. Seungyeon: Winter Magic. May same like a weird choice, but her voice is really distinct and it shines for sure in this song. Despite it being a winter song, it brings warmth and Seungyeon is one of those people who is just... heartwarming to watch. It just might be her wonderfully expressive personality, or the fact that she probably has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, but it's a warm feeling.

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai
  • Like 1

Hmmm, lemme see~

Gyul: Pandora cause she's a GODDESS (A very sexy one at it)!! The lyrics... so godly lol. Hence for the yeoshin!!

Seungyeon: Secretly Secretly she is the fake maknae LOLOL and cause the lyrics are sad but then the beat just... makes it very confusing for you, well at least for me...

Hara: 2ME, Hara is sexy. (C'mon she made a sexy seductive CF with beeer!!)

Nicole: Mister cause she can lure in any guys with her sexiness and cause she has lots of chingu~ (I know I've been saying it to like... almost all of em XD)

Jiyoung: Step because she really have stepped it up. She said she goes online searching for hate comments so she could improve herself and says negative things about herself while looking at the mirror so she could bring the best of herself so, yus... I say step^^

• 2 weeks later...

Oh this sounds fun!

Nicole - Rock U (well at least young Nicole XD)

Seungyeon - Lupin (sexiest!!!)

Gyuri - Jumping (blonde hair Gyuri ftw!)

Jiyoung - Pandora (it's got that classy sexy feel i get from Jing now that she's grown up lol)

Hara - Step (i think it looked like she enjoyed Step the most, it suited her)