[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

Coloured version

9b300a338744ebf87d06bfd2d8f9d72a6159a7bd

If recycling outfits isn't bad enough, DSP has now officially stoop to the new low level of laziness

59IICrj.jpg

shared by fantomas 

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Wow - A korean full-lenght album right after a japanese full-lenght album. Aren't we being spoiled Kamilia? But I guess it's fair since we've been missing Kara too much.. I seriously can't wait for all the new songs and Kara's awesomeness every day of every week. Music Shows I'm going to stream again!! XD LOL

The teaser photo looks flawless. All the girls look great and it's a refreshing concept from the trend this year. Adding to that it reminds me of a Break it era and a Lupin era put together with a more mature and hot KARA so.... it wasn't what I expected, in a good way of course.

I feel that this might have a girl power, Michael Jackson, RnB vibe too but you know this is only the first image. We could get another set of photos that is far from this one. Like a colorful/hip-hop-ish concept. Still it'd remind me of BreakIt. I think that this time they're trying to go back from where they started while showing how much they've grown up and improved in the past 6 years.

Anyway whatever it is.. I'm super excited that I've been smiling like an idiot since I first saw that photo XD

Only one thing. Since it's been two years for Kara comeback and the last one before knowing whether they'll renew their contracts or not. I'm going for it with a "Let's enjoy every bits of it.. Let's enjoy what Kara is giving now" sales and winning has never been a priority but even more now..

Adding to that.. we know that fearless Kara might be going for hard competition: 2011 they were going to go against SNSD if it wasn't for Sooyoung, 2012 they went against Gangnam Style at its peak (and managed to grab a trophy), 2013 Busker Busker? GD? IU?

Put aside digital downloads, purchasing albums, fan-voting in Korea, searching for  카라.. what could we do to help Kara grab some throphies? Because things have changed in the past year and I'm completely outdated. I heard other fandoms mentioning " YT views, Twitter trends.. ?" and is there anything else ^.^"

• Like 2

Wow - A korean full-lenght album right after a japanese full-lenght album. Aren't we being spoiled Kamilia? But I guess it's fair since we've been missing Kara too much.. I seriously can't wait for all the new songs and Kara's awesomeness every day of every week. Music Shows I'm going to stream again!! XD LOL

The teaser photo looks flawless. All the girls look great and it's a refreshing concept from the trend this year. Adding to that it reminds me of a Break it era and a Lupin era put together with a more mature and hot KARA so.... it wasn't what I expected, in a good way of course.

I feel that this might have a girl power, Michael Jackson, RnB vibe too but you know this is only the first image. We could get another set of photos that is far from this one. Like a colorful/hip-hop-ish concept. Still it'd remind me of BreakIt. I think that this time they're trying to go back from where they started while showing how much they've grown up and improved in the past 6 years.

Anyway whatever it is.. I'm super excited that I've been smiling like an idiot since I first saw that photo XD

Only one thing. Since it's been two years for Kara comeback and the last one before knowing whether they'll renew their contracts or not. I'm going for it with a "Let's enjoy every bits of it.. Let's enjoy what Kara is giving now" sales and winning has never been a priority but even more now..

Adding to that.. we know that fearless Kara might be going for hard competition: 2011 they were going to go against SNSD if it wasn't for Sooyoung, 2012 they went against Gangnam Style at its peak (and managed to grab a trophy), 2013 Busker Busker? GD? IU?

Put aside digital downloads, purchasing albums, fan-voting in Korea, searching for  카라.. what could we do to help Kara grab some throphies? Because things have changed in the past year and I'm completely outdated. I heard other fandoms mentioning " YT views, Twitter trends.. ?" and is there anything else ^.^"

Yes there's tons of other way now to support you idol hehe..but i don't know if YT still counted or now.... Twitter i think in KOREA only not from international 

If recycling outfits isn't bad enough, DSP has now officially stoop to the new low level of laziness

Well, the fonts are a bit different for sure. Same style but detailed differently. Same with the outfits - not QUITE the same.

But hey, I wouldn't just label it off as laziness. A lot of similarities could mean a return to an older stlye - AKA 2007-2009-ish early era (granted 2007 was the most radically different).

Could harken back to the old days, maybe it's just trying to bring in older fans who were interested back then? Could be a lot of reasons but I'd say too early to say laziness. 

• Like 1

ohmygahhh!! i honestly feel like crying. this look is so reminiscent to the earlier years of kara (break it & secret world).

so i'm really looking forward to hearing their new songs and seeing if they will actually stick with this concept/look. cause i've seen some other groups album covers and sometimes it's different than the concept of their title songs. 

but anywho, i'm so glad they're not going too sexy or cute. instead, they're looking so badass but it still looks so good and sexy. gawsh, it's just great. and they're coming back with a full length album?! yes! i loved revolution, that album was pretty amazing so i'm glad they're finally having another one.

...i'm praying rap gyul will come back! for at least one song please lol :) and for everyone to have equal amount of parts. definitely thinking about purchasing this!!

Japanese Cute Kara are finally going back to Korean Sexy Kara. (Yes, because even if they look badass, they still look sexy).

However, as someone said, the Korean stages changed since Pandora. The rockies are on demand and fearsless. SISTAR has been really smashing all their competion. But they just ended their promotions. Ailee will be out by then, too. Who is coming back in September?

Either way, Kara has a good, big fandom on Korea, don't they? And I bet the older Kamilias are happy for their look (similar as Kara4). They are going to show that they can pull this look out. However, why are they releasing so much in so little time?

I'm worried about their health T_T

• Like 3

Fanmade

BRd7AJYCEAIfRHT.jpg

KARA Sets Korean Comeback in September, Releases Album Jacket Teaser

KARA is set to come back to the domestic music scene, after more than one year. According to a report in local news agencies, the girl group will unleash its new release, KARA’s fourth studio album in September. To ramp up the excitement, a jacket image is also released on August 12.

The fourth album, yet untitled, comes more than one year after their last Korean release, the mini-album “Pandora,” and is the next full album after 2011′s “STEP.”The jacket image shows KARA in androgynous formal suits and is shot in black and white. With this different styling, the girls are attracting attention and are raising anticipation for the release.

Prior to this release, KARA members have individually released solo songs that were performed during their tour. Notable among these is the music video of Goo Hara‘s“Secret Love,” helmed by “That Winter the Wind Blows” director Kim Kyu Tae. The group has also been busy with overseas activities.

Meanwhile, KARA is hard at work for the release of the new full album. Once the comeback album title and its release date are announced, KARA is also expected to go full-blast on a comeback countdown.

28bd6735a5a04793b78644b77f092475_GTtaWCVhOrkrtnixhnqaeZ41DTwk.JPG

Fan made

BRcMDF8CAAAFwsV.jpg

dcfc3026034211e3890c22000a1fa80f_7.jpg

tumblr_mrexbpzAtq1rt09h5o3_500.png

tumblr_mrexbpzAtq1rt09h5o4_500.png

tumblr_mrexbpzAtq1rt09h5o5_500.png

tumblr_mrexbpzAtq1rt09h5o2_500.png

tumblr_mrexbpzAtq1rt09h5o1_500.png

Fan made

p2W2NsC.jpg

Edited by neris
  • Like 1

a5abb4fb43166d22808d537a472309f79152d233_zpsc29ef2af.jpg

So I've been reading all the Internet chatter about the comeback. Some are hilarious but fun. Everyone's excited

shared by Stepider

BReaXhBCEAEqNan.png

Manager Park 2.0 photobomb !

83a084025aafa40fca568133aa64034f79f01918_zpsfe2fb954.jpg

A J-Kamilia already tried to cosplay Nicole ... hardcore !

Edited by neris
  • Like 3