[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

Japanese Cute Kara are finally going back to Korean Sexy Kara. (Yes, because even if they look badass, they still look sexy).

However, as someone said, the Korean stages changed since Pandora. The rockies are on demand and fearsless. SISTAR has been really smashing all their competion. But they just ended their promotions. Ailee will be out by then, too. Who is coming back in September?  

Either way, Kara has a good, big fandom on Korea, don't they? And I bet the older Kamilias are happy for their look (similar as Kara4). They are going to show that they can pull this look out. However, why are they releasing so much in so little time?

I'm worried about their health T_T

Kara is Kara, cute, sexy, badass, it doesn't matter, together they're always amazing. As for the many many releases I suspect DSP and UMJ are going to try to milk them like no tomorrow before their contracts all expire even if they're going to resign.

• Like 1

Ok, Can I start scream now? ok.  

OH MY GYURI IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?????? I'M WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I'M A KAMILIA (maybe last year in october) I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD FEEL OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THEY ARE REALLY PRETTY, LOOK AT GYURI AND NICOLE! AND MY ULTIMATE, KOO HARA???? OH NO... AND SEUNGYEON AND JIYOUNG???? I CAN'T WRITE WHAT I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW LOL

sorry for the caps lock   KARA FIGHTING! I just can't wait!!!!!!

Edited by Laura Reis
  • Like 1

:ahh: GAAHHH.. I'm just too freakin excited I have to express it in KH thread!!    

This is so gangster and mafia-ish,  very opposite their Japanese stuffs, but I LOOVE IT!!

AND HOLY SHIZZZ NICOLE, that pose, and that stare!!!  :dead:

• Like 1

KARA's Hara shows off her boyish charm

KARA-Hara_1376328214_af_org.jpg

KARA's Hara recently shared an edgy photo on her Instagram that showed off her boyish charm.

She posted the above photo with a simple message, "boy and girl." Hara showed off a high fashion charismatic look flaunting off her short hairdo while wearing a black tuxedo style jacket.

SEE ALSO: KARA chooses masculine concept in 'suit-look' for their September comeback

Fans commented, "Hara looks really good like this, it's actually kind of sexy," and "I'm so excited for the new album."

It's been a year since the girls last released an album, and they already have fans excited with their new concept.

English Article

Korean Article

Omg, I really can't wait for this. But, they released it so early. ; ; I am just going to sit here and cry over how perfect KARA is.

Oh, and is there like a (rumored) date that they're going to have their comeback? I want it already. ; ;

• Like 1

The thing is now that it has been confirmed that the girls are back and we already got a photo teaser I've become so eager and impatient like DSP GIVE US MORE!!!! Album title, title-track title, track-list, date of album release, date of comeback on music shows, MV teaser, full MV.... I NEED ALL OF THIS NOW!!!! LOL XD

• Like 2

Once again another surprise "attack" by DSP with this sudden release of the teaser image. Regarding the sudden onslaught of releases from them in Japan and Korea basically simultaneously, remember they are touring in October, the more releases, the more new material, more and better performances we get. New and fresh music to perform and enjoy to. It might seem like a lot for us and especially the girls, but I think they want it so they can put on a new and fresh concert for the fans. It's all worth it in the end.

• Like 1

998776_157885591072392_587915228_n.jpg

KARA joins Facebook and Me2day!

Girl group KARA who is getting ready for their comeback has joined Facebook and Me2day. The two accounts were both created on the same day.

To greet their fans and let them know that the account are official, they posted on Facebook"How are you? This is KARA's official Facebook account. All the news about KARA will be posted here. Please show us lots of love." and on me2day "DSPKARA's me2day is now open!" assuring fans that the accounts are legit.

Check out their Facebook and me2day.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/08/karas-official-facebook-and-me2day.html

• Like 1

AHHH

i completely died when i saw the picture! Kara oppas best concept ever!!!

Them on suits... oh my goshhhh!!! Seungyeon oppa totally handsome!!  :geminluv: hahaha. I think Nicole and Seungyeon are the ones who look more manly :P

Plus, finally korean comeback with full album... i couldn't help spazzing a lot!! i'm soooo excited! 

• Like 1

Lol somehow I'm predicting that Kara might come off with a similar concept to Smoky Girl by MBLAQ. :P

The teaser image is totally amazing!!! i'm not from korea but i'm really excited about their comeback!  :gemnoway:  :gemhappy:  

Gyuri Added

tumblr_mrh4usEZJK1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg