[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

can you make a jiyoung version?  :geminluv:

i'm not the one who makes that..i think its OFFICIAL because as you notices it has water mark with different fan club name 

i'm not the one who makes that..i think its OFFICIAL because as you notices it has water mark with different fan club name 

I read that Aechak is doing it with others.

12th?  :touched: I thought they'll release on the beginning of sept 

Anyway  I'll wait for you , KARA !  :gemheart:

It's not confirmed for the 12th. The date is an estimate for now. It's from the Instiz where it's usually accurate but this time is just an estimate.

The most up to date info is that the issue time is for the first week of September.

KARA is to perform a showcase on Sept. 2nd at the UNIQLO-AX Hall for their 4th Album.

It will be shown LIVE via NAVER to the world audience as well.    

http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20130814081105057

카라 남장놀이 쇼케이스 컴백 '전세계 실시간 생중계'
출처 뉴스엔 | 입력 2013.08.14 08:11 | 수정 2013.08.14 08:11

기사 내용

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

카라가 특별한 테마를 가진 이색 '컴백 쇼케이스'를 개최한다.

카라는 9월2일 서울 광장동 유니클로- 악스 홀(UNIQLO-AX)에서 정규 4집 앨범발매기념 컴백 쇼케이스를 진행한다. 특히 이번 쇼케이스는 '카라의 남장놀이' 라는 이색 테마를 주제로 해 더욱 특별함을 더하고 포털 사이트 '네이버'를 통해 전세계 실시간 온라인 생중계 역시 진행될 예정이다.

20130814081105978.jpg

이 는 카라가 지난 12일 데뷔 이래 첫 '남장'을 시도한 재킷이미지를 공개해 뜨거운 화제를 낳았던 만큼 쇼케이스 메인 테마 역시 새 앨범과 연결성을 둔 '남장놀이'로 선택하게 된 것이다. 카라 신곡 무대를 제일 처음 만나 볼 수 있는 것은 물론 전체적인 행사 구성 및 소품, 기념품 등에 '남장놀이'를 연상시키는 아이템들을 설정해 단순한 공연이 아닌 관객들이 모두 즐길 수 있는 '테마 쇼케이스'를 만들겠다는 각오다.

이처럼 카라가 컴백 키워드를 '매니시'로 선보이고 있는 가운데 9월 초 공개 될 카라의 신곡이 어떠한 느낌을 가진 곡이 될 지에 대해 대중들의 귀추가 주목되고 있다.

한편 새 앨범 막바지 준비에 한창인 카라는 준비가 끝나는 대로 앨범 타이틀과 신곡 제목을 공개하고 컴백 카운트다운에 나설 예정이다.

• Like 2

KARA to live stream their comeback showcase

KARA_1376435993_af_org.jpg

You've been waiting a year for this Kamilias so listen up! KARA will hold a showcase for their comeback on September 2!

SEE ALSO: KARA chooses masculine concept in 'suit-look' for their September comeback

The comeback showcase will be held at UNIQLO-AX Hall, Seoul on September 2 to celebrate the release of their 4th full-length album. The showcase will incorporate their boyish concept as hinted by their previous teaser image and will be streamed live throughNaver.

Since the comeback date is on the 2nd, this probably means their release will be happening around the same time frame, so keep your eyes open for updates!

ENGLISH ARTICLE

KOREAN ARTICLE

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Credit: ultraman88

UNIQLO-AX concert hall:

INSIDE VENUE

INSIDE VENUE

INSIDE VENUE

INSIDE VENUE

Hara and Hammie will be on the show Vitamin.

They will show them having a health check.

No dates known yet.

물어봤는데 오늘 구하라씨랑 한승연씨 비타민 병원 검사라네요. 조만간 비타민에 나오게 될것같아요.

조만간 비타민에 구하라씨랑 한승연씨 나올 듯 하네요

저 감독님한테 구하라분이랑 한승연분 뭐하시냐고 물어봤는데요. 비타민 병원검사를 한다네요

@Gyeo_m님 트위터

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

GAH!!! They were truthful when they said early September.  I'm uber excited, but they should've done youtube instead of naver.  Youtube is more international friendly.  Hope I'll be able to stream, or at least figure out how lol.

It can be frustrating but more Koreans use the NAVER than Youtube.

Also, they are trying to capture more female fan base in Korea. Ergo the new mannish concept.

They are NOT stupid, the DSP Media that is.

You should know that the international fans are not that big of a revenue stream for them right now.  And since Japan is secure for them right now, they want to capture more fan base in Korean female audience who can be more rabid and hard core.

Japan is good with licensing and royalty issues. So, their new Korean concept will not cross-pollinate with their new Japan album by showing it on NAVER, which is crucial for them. Since, Japanese don't really use Naver compared to Youtube. They are being very strategic and smart.

You will have to bear with it.

• Like 2

It can be frustrating but more Koreans use the NAVER than Youtube.

Also, they are trying to capture more female fan base in Korea. Ergo the new mannish concept.

They are NOT stupid, the DSP Media that is.  

You should know that the international fans are not that big of a revenue stream for them right now.  And since Japan is secure for them right now, they want to capture more fan base in Korean female audience who can be more rabid and hard core.  

Japan is good with licensing and royalty issues. So, their new Korean concept will not cross-pollinate with their new Japan album by showing it on NAVER, which is crucial for them. Since, Japanese don't really use Naver compared to Youtube. They are being very strategic and smart.  

You will have to bear with it.

Of course! It all makes sense now...

Jing-Head-Smash.gif

• Like 1

KARA to Hold Comeback Showcase Dressed Up in Suits

KARA will be holding a comeback showcase with a unique concept.

The showcase for KARA′s fourth studio album will be held on September 2

43424002.jpg

The show will center around the theme of having KARA dress up as men, extending the concept of the teaser image previously released on August 12.

Props, stage designs and souvenirs will all be prepared to fit the theme, making the showcase a theme-centered showcase that the audience can join in on.

It will also be relayed live through Naver to the world. KARA will announce the title of its album and new single as soon as it finishes putting the last touches on its album, and start counting down toward its televised comeback.

Photo credit: DSP Media Credit: http://mwave.interes...n/article/43424

Edited by edr49890

KARA to Hold Comeback Showcase Dressed Up in Suits

Look like tuxedos to me not suits -- I know this is being picky but the difference between formal and semi-formal might suggest something about the songs.

Anyone else notice that Nicole looks just like Michael Jackson on his Off The Wall album?

4th full album ? When I learnt it...I couldn't believe it lol. At first, I didn't expect them to make a korean comeback this year since they seem so busy with the release of their new japanese album and then after their japanese concerts tour. So I'm so glad they still decided to please their korean fans. 

About the concept...I love it ! It somehow reminds me of KARA4 but with another vibre to it...more sexy. 

Woohoooo..osom!! This is their first comeback for me as kamilia..n they back with full album..wow!! So happy like 'forgiving my isp for service interupted'

Look like tuxedos to me not suits -- I know this is being picky but the difference between formal and semi-formal might suggest something about the songs.

Anyone else notice that Nicole looks just like Michael Jackson on his Off The Wall album?

As long as it doesnt sound lyk bs circus then ok, n for me they look more to justin timberlake sexyback, not sure bout mj dow, am no fan of him :-)

• Like 1

Hmm.....why do I get the feeling that it might be a 'magical' concept??? Maybe because of the tux and the hat in the promo.....

Magical concept? Okies for me juz no..no..i dunno what it calls like pandora, music/sound at the beginning..i dun really like it,

I want something like boomboom,

• Like 1