[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

^ Thanks for keeping this thread updated ^_^

I'm really interested in this comeback, they're trying new promotion tactics which is really good to hype up for the title track.

Shim Eunji seems to have worked with many jyp artists and most of her work is promising.

I really can't wait for the pre-release. I also wonder how the title track sounds~ 

I really like Girls Girls from WG hehe have you listen to it?. hays i want something for KARA too hehe

The responses from most K-kamilias that I followed in twitter are positive when it was mentioned that Shim Eunji is the composer for Runaway...This is her twitter, ‏@eznotes

They said she especially composed really good ballad songs.. And some said they love most of her songs...  

I don't listen to most of her songs but you can take a look if you want...

Source: Naver Music In 2013

• 15& - Somebody
  • 2PM - 오늘 하루만 (Just For Today)
  • Sunny Hill- Anything You Want
  • Infinite - Inception
  • Infinite - 엄마 (Mom)
In 2012
  • Shinee - The Reason
  • IU- 그 애 참 싫다 (I Really Hate Her)
  • 15& - I Dream
In 2011
  • Joo - 아이스크림 (Ice cream)
  • Fx - So Into U
  • WG - Girls Girls
  • WG - Sweet Dreams
  • Miss A - 멍하니 (Are You Dazed)
  • Fx - Surprise Party
  • Fx - Sorry
  • Jokwon - 고백하던 날 (The Day of Confession)
  • San E - Lovesick
In 2010
  • 2AM - 이젠 없다 (Now, No More)

• 2PM - Back 2U

shared by jirajjang10

Edited by edr49890

Off Topic:

I have to disagree. Do you hear the chantings while their on stage? Going back to SISTAR (because I'm a big fan and I don't know many other female groups), when they came back with Give It To Me, I remember they went against with male groups with a big female fandom and still bit their as*, although their fandom are almost guys (if you hear the chantings) and not only that of course. I'm sure KARA will be fine. Isn't reasanoble even that they have a bigger male fandom than girl fandom. Though the girls might want to be like them, a lot of them can be jealous b*tchs. But what do I know? I don't want to compare them with SNSD -.-' I get pissed off when someone does.  

In Topic:

So, they're holding their show before the release of the Album?

ahaha this is true but female artist tend to do better digitally which plays a large part in music show winnings. Male groups sale physically really well, but aside from 2-3 groups like Beast, infinite and BigBang, most do poorly on digital charts. SISTAR on the other hand SLAYS in the digital chart area, so they would have no problem deflating that hype that comes from male groups with large album sales. 

I think the past showcases have always been before the album is released. I'm really curious about both of these songs. especially the pre-release track. KARA hasn't even done something like that before. I can't wait any longer! I need the songs, MV, everything NOW! 

Sorry for the confusion, but Thank You Summer Love should only have one thread. I'll fix that right now.        

. . . . . KAMILIAS!!! Who would participate in a bulk buy for this Korean Comeback???

Only discussing it for now, but a bulk buy can help our girls with their points on several broadcast music shows..

Gimme a shout if this gets a green light, as I'd be interested. 

I like this new look as it's not overly cute, and not overly sexy.  Either way, hope the tracks put them on top!

It seems DSP want to try a change with this comeback...and I am glad because it looks like something big is in preparation. First let's see what Runaway will offer us...but after listening to what Shiem Eun Ji has done...I'm really anticipating !

• Like 1

It seems DSP want to try a change with this comeback...and I am glad because it looks like something big is in preparation. First let's see what Runaway will offer us...but after listening to what Shiem Eun Ji has done...I'm really anticipating !

i read in akp.. only KARA who started the Showcase Comeback thing..i mean LIVE Comeback showcase ..is it true? don't know hehe

175322hn444i0srcvawwin.jpg

Banner of Chinese KARA website - KARA Family.

• Like 2

For what I knew too.. it was KARA who started the live showcase trend *shrugs* DSP keeps on improving and it seems that this time they want to try a "pre-release". Seeing who's working on the song my expectations are quite high since I loved Girls Girls by Wonder Girls, one of my fave track from their album.

Anyway.. a mid-tempo pre-release and a catchy/upbeat title-track, I guess. From the first photo teaser, plus "Can't be a lady" we can assume that KARA is really going for a manly concept which I love and I'm so excited about.. the thing is that DSP you're not trolling us right???? Please, tell me that the final result will be completely different XD

Can't wait for more details.... desperately in need to know more XO

Because she's a HOTTIE hehehe

• Added SIG NATION

tumblr_mrmo564dVP1s5x9xro2_r1_400.jpg  tumblr_mrmo564dVP1s5x9xro3_r1_400.jpg tumblr_mrmo564dVP1s5x9xro1_400.jpg    tumblr_mrn9rfQTLV1s5x9xro1_400.jpg  tumblr_mrn9rfQTLV1s5x9xro3_r1_400.jpg  tumblr_mrncwomRF61s5x9xro1_400.jpg nYPKYvS.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

@KH Translation 

[2013.08.16] Ready to return with Korean title "Can't become a lady"

KARA, who is getting ready for a comeback, is gaining attention with its title song that's in Korean. DPS Media revealed on the 16th that KARA' new album title song will be in Korean - "Can't become a lady" ("숙녀가 못 돼").

ca792bf5e0fe992595f1268035a85edf8cb17135

KARA who is returning their activities to Korea since 1 year ago, has made comebacks previously all in English titles such as "Rock U," Pretty Girl," Mister," "Step", and "Pandora." Also, previous titles have been only 2 or 3 syllables long, but this coming title song "Can't become a lady" is 5 syllables long (in Korean), which has been gaining attention from the fans. the fans' attentions. After learning that KARA's title song will be in Korean this time, people are responding "KARA's new attempt," "I'm looking forward to how KARA will make their comeback," "Their title songs have been so similar in the past, but this is new." 

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20130816n16951

Translation by: sarah k @ karaholic  http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15452#entry647002

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Sweet! Thanks for the sig. Hammie seems to be really popular, need to help poor ol' Gyul out. 

LOL: hehe lets w8 for MV for sure all lurker will EXPOSE their identity hehe 

• Like 1

KARA who is returning their activities to Korea since 1 year ago, has made comebacks previously all in English titles such as "Rock U," Pretty Girl," Mister," "Step", and "Pandora." Also, previous titles have been only 2 or 3 syllables long, but this coming title song "Can't become a lady" is 5 syllables long (in Korean)

After reading it...I just realize that it is so true lol. I have never paid attention to that. Well...all these news made me curious and anticipate this comeback. I must praise DSP for how they are managing the promotion until now by creating the hype : live showcase comeback, concept and now a mid tempo pre-release song...wonder what will come next !

I wonder if they are putting them to work because the contract it's ending and they don't plan on doing a new one T_T

I'm little worried. Their contract on Japan it's ending but so the contract on DSP, right?

everyone is worried..but hoping that DSP has SOMETHING for KARA..even if MAYBE UMJ did not re contract with KARA..i think DSP has something for KARA since DSP has KARA only..specially the Market now has tons of Girl group and its difficult to establish new one