[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

Thanks for the update it'll be great to hear some of their new tracks before the official release

Probably a silly question but just wondering by 21st means 21st of August right ?

When I saw someone had made me a sig I almost screamed out loud. Thank you so much! <3

Also, can't wait to see what they have been doing with this album. It already looks so epic so I hope the songs will be equally epic.

• Like 1

When I saw someone had made me a sig I almost screamed out loud. Thank you so much! <3

Also, can't wait to see what they have been doing with this album. It already looks so epic so I hope the songs will be equally epic.

welcome to ARMY hehe

Love this concept! At least they know how to stand out from the usual crowd! After sexy concept now is their oppa concept! Hope it will still be sexy though. :P

But gonna be a lot for my heart to handle with all this releases coming out one after another!

Wow.. They are the best when it comes to transformations..

Gyuri red hair?? I'm sure our Goddess can pull it off..

Seungyeon carmel hair makes her look mature.. I like it..

JiYoung jet black it makes her look even more gorgeous..

Hope to see the rest of their transformation..

KARA is truly a Chameleon..

Match well with any concept..

Jiyoung Instagram: #숙녀가못돼

http://instagram.com/p/dK7b09ELAn/

d064e37a085211e3b4bf22000aa80174_7.jpg

Kkangji Instragram.

http://instagram.com/p/dLBhGIkLLy/#

"That's great. // Amazing"

すごいでしょ

3d1d1454085a11e39dc022000a9e517c_7.jpg

Oppa HAIR of JING

Edited by edr49890

BR_QYxFCEAAzoAR.jpg

Sports Chosun article: http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201308200100158100012039&ServiceDate=20130819

Article translation by me.      

Kara will be presenting their group omnibus five-episode one-act dramas for the first time through the MV for their new comeback single “One of Two (Runaway)”.  

On the coming 21st, Kara will be making it public their single “One of Two (Runaway)” which will mark their comeback with a full studio album. And they will be making public the digital single and the MV for the song. Specially, it is drawing a lot of interest because there will be highlights from the Cine-Drama “Secret Love” which Kara collaborated with PD Kim, Gyu-Tae who directed the SBS drama “That winter, where the wind blows”.  

“Secret Love” is an omnibus project where they made one-act drama for each five members of Kara, which they’ve completed the filming and are working diligently in editing for broadcasting in the latter half of this year. However, they felt that the single “One of Two (Runaway)” made a very nice harmony with Kim PD’s beautiful unique images and decided to show approximately 2 minutes of certain highlights of the drama in the music video for the first time before the set broadcast company’s final edit version.  

Furthermore, because Kara is a top act that represents K-Pop artists and that each members are acting as the lead in each episode, there is much interest for the new MV for “One of Two (Runaway)” not only in Korea but also from Japan, Taiwan and other nations of Asia. The single “One of Two (Runaway)” is a song with a medium tempo and was written by a composer Shim, Eun-Ji and will showcase much improved vocal abilities and new charms of Kara.  

Kara will make public the new single “One of Two (Runaway)” on the 21st and will have a comeback showcase on September 2nd where they are planning to make public their title track “I can’t be a lady”.      

카라가 발매를 앞둔 선공개곡 '둘 중에 하나(Runaway)'의 뮤직비디오를 통해 자신들의 '단막 드라마'를 최초 공개한다.  

카라는 오는 21일, 정규 4집 앨범의 컴백 첫 신호탄인 선공개곡 '둘 중에 하나(Runaway)'를 발표, 음원과 뮤직비디오를 공개한다. 특히 이 곡의 뮤직비디오에는 SBS드라마 '그 겨울, 바람이 분다'의 김규태PD와 카라가 합작한 씨네 드라마 '시크릿 러브'의 하이라이트 영상이 최초 공개될 예정으로 더욱 기대를 모으고 있다.   '시크릿 러브'는 카라 다섯 멤버 각자가 모두 주인공이 되어 5편의 단막극으로 제작되는 드라마로 최근 모든 촬영을 마치고 올 하반기 국내 방영을 목표로 편집작업에 한창인 상태. 하지만 카라의 선공개곡 '둘 중에 하나(Runaway)'가 김규태PD 특유의 아름다운 영상미와 적절한 조화를 이룬다고 판단, 방송사 공식 편성 전 약 2분 분량의 주요 영상을 뮤직비디오를 통해 최초 공개하기로 결정했다.  

특히 한국을 대표하는 K팝 아티스트 카라가 각자 주연을 맡는 드라마인 만큼, 국내는 물론 일본, 대만 등 아시아 주요 국가에서도 이번 '둘 중에 하나(Runaway)' 뮤직비디오 공개에 큰 관심을 모으고 있다. 선공개곡 '둘 중에 하나(Runaway)'는 카라의 한층 향상된 보컬 실력과 새로운 매력을 만나볼 수 있는 미디움 템포의 곡으로, 작곡가 '심은지'가 참여했다.  

한편 카라는 21일 선 공개 곡 '둘 중에 하나(Runaway)'를 발표하고, 오는 9월 2일 컴백 쇼케이스를 통해 타이틀곡 '숙녀가 못 돼'의 첫 공개에 나설 예정이다.

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 4

^ Thanks

link to all related article:http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201308200100158100012039&ServiceDate=20130819

Language of article: KOREA

Date of article: 20130819

Title of article (in original language)카라 씨네 드라마 '시크릿 러브', 21일 뮤직비디오로 먼저 공개

Another One

Kara to Use Clips from ′Secret Love′ as MV for ′Runaway′

If you′ve been waiting all this time for Kara′s drama, you′ll be well rewarded if you check out the group′s next music video.

On August 21, Kara will release the preview track Runaway from its fourth studio album along with a music video made of scenes from its upcoming short drama Secret Love.

test

43690002.jpg

43690002.jpg

This will be the first time highlights from the drama will be revealed to the public.

Secret Love is a five-episode drama that stars each of the Kara members in each episode, and is currently in editing with an aim to air late this year. It is being directed by producer Kim Gyu Tae of SBS′ That Winter, the Wind Blows.

Before the drama′s actual airing, however, staff decided that its beautiful scenery fit Runaway′s mood well, and agreed to release a two-minute clip as a music video for the song.

The music video and drama are expected to draw much interest not only from Korea, but also Japan, Taiwan and other Asian countries as Kara boasts great influence in those regions as a global K-Pop star.

Runaway is a medium-tempo track written by composer Shim Eun Ji.

Kara will release Runaway on August 21, then make an official comeback on September 2 with the rest of its album, its promotional single I Can′t Become a Lady and a showcase.

Photo credit: DSP Media

Edited by edr49890

Looking forward to this 4th album ^^

I hope that there are at least more tracks than the 3rd album (Step had intro + Outro and some remake tracks. So really felt like a mini)  13 tracks like Rainbow Syndrome this year

Like what a lot of Kamilias saying something like KARA4's Album... Not expecting vocally but something withing their range ^^      

-Edited for Secret Love-  

So will Runaway be a ballad like track? 

Edited by UЯмan☆홍윤성