[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

Is that Gyul behind Jing in that wet hair picture?

it think its Hammie

I A M M A I@KARAfullWorld

12noon (KST) both song & MV of #둘중에하나 #Runaway will be released. This will be the first time #KARA will challenge the Blues genre.    y7l5a4R.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Ok so I'm gonna go ahead and be bold and say that this album is going to be AMAZING.  Only based on the fact that Runaway is so great lol.  I'm anticipating great vocals, and totally different from what Kara usually sounds like (Melody and Vocals).  I think this is going to be like a 180 change for them, but change for the better and Koreans will be intrigued by this new Kara. 

• Like 2

Kara’s “Runaway” MV Gives Preview of the Group’s Upcoming Drama “Secret Love”  
It’s almost here! Girl group Kara will be returning to Korea’s music stage September 2 with their fourth full-length album, but today, they have unveiled a track from their upcoming album, titled “Runaway.”  

“Runaway” is composed by Shim Eun Ji, who works under JYP Entertainment.  She has composed songs for Wonder Girls, 2AM, 2PM, and 15&, as well as non-JYP artists like f(x) and Infinite. Her specialty is in medium- tempo or ballad tracks, and she is bringing her expertise to Kara’s new album, allowing the girls to showcase their musical maturity. 

The music video is a compilation of scenes from Kara’s upcoming cinemtic TV drama project, “Secret Love,” which is directed by Kim Tae Gyu (“That Winter the Wind Blows“). “Secret Love” takes the form of a melodrama omnibus, with five episodes and each member of Kara starring in one episode. 
@Soompi

KARA unveils MV for pre-release track 'Runaway' featuring scenes from their upcoming drama 'Secret Love

You'll be seeing the girls of KARA with their full comeback next month, but before then, they've treated you to a pre-release with a song called "Runaway"! 

This song is the work of Shim Eun Ji, who is actually a composer that works with JYP Entertainment, and through this track, the girls of KARA try their hand at the genre of Blues for the first time.

To make this pre-release even more special, the girls are giving you a sneak peek at their upcoming 5-part project drama 'Secret Love' with this MV for the song.  

@allkpop

the showcase on the 2nd September will be streamed worldwide from naver. So international Kamilias will be able to watch it live !

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=4155

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

I'm getting more and more excited for this comeback if that's even possible.. As expected from Shin Eunji and KARA of course the song is really, really good.. Got it on replay as of now.. Gyul's emotional voice, Hammie's beautiful soothing voice and Jiyoung has definitely joined her Nicole unnie as one of the rapper. Why does Nicole voice sound sexier when she sings in english though? XD

The MV made me want to watch Secret Love like right now.. I hope I'll be able to handle to see our Kara crying, I suck at that hahahaha

DSP keep it coming ^^

• Like 2

KARA was 11th in Melon and 15th in Mnet for the 1st hour.

EDIT: Runaway is 9th in Melon and 4th in Mnet for the 2nd hour

EDIT: Runaway is 9th in Melon and 2th in Mnet for the 3rd hour

EDIT: Runaway is 10th in Melon and 3th in Mnet for the 4th hour

EDIT: Runaway is 10th in Melon and 4th in Mnet for the 6th hour

EDIT: Runaway is 7th in Melon and 5th in Mnet for the 8th hour 20:00

http://www.melon.com/cds/chart/web/chartrealtime_list.htm

http://mnet.interest.me/chart/top100/chart.asp?chartDate=

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

I have just listened to Runaway (well...I just woke up 1 hour ago lol.) and It is such a perfect song !

Usually I love KARA slow tempo song...but this one is really one of their best...and the MV is so nice.

you woke up with a very Good NEW BEGINNING of KARA 

Those drama scenes are... really dramatic haha! Definitely interested in watching Secret Love now! 

Song-wise... It's amazing! Has a nice mellow beat with a great acoustic sound, and the vocals are extremely refined. I love the rap parts. Everything meshes in so perfectly. This feels like a completely new KARA and I'm digging it!!! 

Edited by KaraKara_No_Mahoutsukai

I didnt see it shared so im posting ^^ (HQ/HD)  

BTW, I just listened to Runaway and actually surprised that there's rap verses cos i was expecting full ballad.

But im not disappointed ^^ Looking forward to Secret Love as well!

qf9PXQp.jpg

Edited by jerism
  • Like 1

you woke up with a very Good NEW BEGINNING of KARA 

Sure lol. Actually, I wanted to wait for it yesterday night but I fell asleep instead lol.

Well...if 'Runaway' really shows us a taste of the upcoming album...so it will be a great one !

I love how they try new things. This is really a good song , really!!  (ahhh I can't stop looping )
and It proves that Our KARA girls can SING and ACT very well !  
Even though I'm a new fan of KARA  , I feel proud to be Kamilia  :gemheart: 

@jerism Thanks a lot!!
Look that pic in HQ , It makes me melting  :jogging: 
KARA oppas is too handsome (Especially Hamtaro Oppa hehe)

• Like 1