[2013.09.02] 4th Korean Album - Full Bloom

edr49890

[NB] KARA's comeback + Hara/Seulong pictorial

Thursday, August 22, 2013

30000309589.jpg

Reader request.

-

Article: KARA takes off their crossdressing and comes back with a princess concept 'now it's perfect'

Source: SBS E! via Nate

1. [+463, -121] So pretty. Even as a fellow woman, they're all so charming. Just don't go into acting, ever. 

2. [+230, -152] Women who know how to surprise us ㅋㅋ Each of their beauties are daebak

3. [+183, -127] I listened to their pre-release song. It's a ballad and sounds great. Looking forward to their title track~ ㅎㅎ

Edited by edr49890

OH MY GOD!  Nicole looks so great, and she's got a giant tiara.  They really look like queens.  It looks like they should be on a really ultra fancy deck of cards as the queens lol.    

Too much Kara goodness bundled up in one month, overload!!!  (not that it's a bad thing)

Edited by goldfish524

Is there a pre-order location or date yet?

Album out for pre-order (Release on 3rd/4th Sept) at YESASIA now ...   http://www.yesasia.com/global/search/kara-full-bloom/0-0-0-bpt.48_q.kara+full+bloom-en/list.html   Kara is in Full Bloom for their fourth album! Bringing many of their own ideas to the album, the members show how much they've grown and matured in their latest effort. Kara worked with hitmakers Sweetune as well as Shim Eun Ji and Bae Jin Ryul to create the album's songs including the advance ballad "Runaway." This edition includes a 52-page photobook and a photo frame with member photo cardsNote: Product content is subject to change without notice.

• Like 1

Album out for pre-order (Release on 3rd/4th Sept) at YESASIA now ...   http://www.yesasia.com/global/search/kara-full-bloom/0-0-0-bpt.48_q.kara+full+bloom-en/list.html   Kara is in Full Bloom for their fourth album! Bringing many of their own ideas to the album, the members show how much they've grown and matured in their latest effort. Kara worked with hitmakers Sweetune as well as Shim Eun Ji and Bae Jin Ryul to create the album's songs including the advance ballad "Runaway." This edition includes a 52-page photobook and a photo frame with member photo cardsNote: Product content is subject to change without notice.

Thanks for that but I ordered from DVD-Heaven instead. They had more editions with more stuff available at the time of my purchase.

@Allkpop

tumblr_mrzsysDYmQ1s5x9xro1_400.jpg

hehe there's spam a little hehehe just for fun

remembrance since its colorful

Popular Comment:  

ibap

Posted August 22, 2013 @ 11:23 pm
oh my, they look damn gorgeous 

edr49890

Posted August 22, 2013 @ 10:50 pm
THE ROYALTIES !!KARA 

kmliadsparadise

Posted August 23, 2013 @ 12:49 am
KARA IS SOO BAD 
because they can make you ADDICTED by their beauty .. be aware !!!!!!

jayjiyoung

Posted August 22, 2013 @ 10:42 pm
Hot damn Hot damn Hot damn Hot damn!!
Kara our queens!! They all look so damn gorgeous!!

4minutelover2011

Posted August 22, 2013 @ 10:42 pm
finally a group that made my dream come true! This concept is what i've been looking for! Now waiting for the comeback of this queens!! KARA FIGHTING! 

hwanaq

Posted August 22, 2013 @ 10:50 pm
I'm really anticipating their comeback now, they've pretty much owned the Androgynous, Princesses and now Queens look. Looking forward to see what the concept of their MV is~

bsw

Posted August 22, 2013 @ 11:23 pm
KARA you are spoiling us so much...*looks at the photos* Ok, keep these kind of teasers coming!
#KARA

Winter-kisses

Posted August 23, 2013 @ 6:28 am
THE QUEENS ARE COMING BACK!!!!!!!!
Weekly
tumblr_mrztjlyHHH1s5x9xro1_400.jpg
Daily
tumblr_mrwi7dwBys1s5x9xro1_400.jpg
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

I really like their new album concept and their comeback boyish concept :)

The title of the album reminds me their first album "The First Bloooooming" (T.T still missing Seung Hee) :P

Waiting to see more teaser and info and of course the comaback of them !!!